Condi-Reaper

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

Conditions. Reaper. Corrupts. Do I have to say more?

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

This build will wreak havoc in melee combat, initiating with staff skills and shroud generation #1. position yourself towards a target, swap into shroud and #3 – #4, #5 if you manage to hit them with the entire load.

Swap to scepter and start your rotations, gain your distance. wait for staff skills to recharge.

go into melee and burst shroud before going to staff.

repeat.

try it.

Attachments:

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

This build will wreak havoc in melee combat, initiating with staff skills and shroud generation #1. position yourself towards a target, swap into shroud and #3 – #4, #5 if you manage to hit them with the entire load.

Swap to scepter and start your rotations, gain your distance. wait for staff skills to recharge.

repeat.

try it.

Not to be that guy buuuut….
Points in a match can not ever reflect a players;
A)Skill
B)Build efficiency
C)Teamplay

Nor do those endgame stats.

EG,I can sit on treb in Khylo the whole match and be on top with points.

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

repeat.

try it.

A)Skill
B)Build efficiency
C)Teamplay

I think that, even if maybe it was on a match out of 20, +500k condi dmg on celestial is pretty awesome

M I L K B O I S

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

And what about this build?
Getting kitteny due to some silly build will still make your opponent stomp you with Rabbit finisher.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

This build can can heavy amount of bleed (8-12 constant, 15+ spikes), poison stacks (8-16 depending on your #4 reaper skill), weakness, chill (which deals damage)…

If you go blood instead of soul reaping, you can use wells on yourself to defend yourself from burst while you cycle through your skills, and you get vampiric too.

This build stacks these bleeds not on ONE target, but ALL TARGETS YOU HIT. This means that if someone gets downed, you can stack 12 bleeds, 16 poison, chill, weakness, blind, and have a WELL on them, too, and you can down ANYONE who attempts a rez.

To be honest, I want more feedback because it feels very over powered, it’s very strong currently.

Reaper Shroud also counts as a weapon swap, so that you stack 5 bleeds (swap, enfeeble), chill, weakness, when you swap to shroud. you then have stability and a spin to add 16 poison. combined with staff+scepter skills you have a lot of ability to spread boons, while still being able to survive.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

repeat.

try it.

A)Skill
B)Build efficiency
C)Teamplay

2,051 conditions applied. I would like to think I was pretty on-target.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Likely many of these new elites will have to be fine tuned at release or right around it. It could be op but who knows not enough data with just one match’s stats. For all we know a decent group clearing build will directly counter this. It is going to have to be about application and how easy it is to maintain vs a target built to survive condi pressure.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

500k and 2k condies is impressive indeed.

Just keep in mind a lot probably went aoe into clines and reaper and also base necro got an increase in small short but frequent condies, example cpc and reaper nr4 spin both apply many small stacks of poison.

And while the number is very high for cele amulet, it also means the teamfights were tankier and longer on both sides, resulting in a lot of slow sustained dmg piling up. Cele eles for examlple also often had higher dmg logs than some zerkers on the team

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

I cannot express this enough to ANET, you need to test these builds thoroughly before launch. PVP rage is going to be at an all time high. This isn’t just meant for necro either. I have only tested necro so far, but wow the damage output is unreal.

(edited by Wolfs Shadow.7234)

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

I recommend corrosive poison cloud with reaper skill 4, because 30+ poison stacks is totally a thing.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

on the picture you have 174k damage recieved, the let you freecast a lot, no wonder you have that amount of damage. currently my record on tempest is 744k damage dealt

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

on the picture you have 174k damage recieved, the let you freecast a lot, no wonder you have that amount of damage. currently my record on tempest is 744k damage dealt

228,456 + 578,425 = 806,890

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

thank you, i’m capable of doing maths, or do you see me stating that 744k is more than 806k?

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

repeat.

try it.

A)Skill
B)Build efficiency
C)Teamplay

you missed the entire point of his post. Reaper is really good. Possibly the best of the elites, but I need to play some more games before saying where it ranks.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

thank you, i’m capable of doing maths, or do you see me stating that 744k is more than 806k?

you’re welcome, i’m glad you’re capable of doing maths, or do you see me stating you’re stating that 744k is more than 806k?

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

I actually switched to Rabid not too long ago, I saw 880k condition damage in one match, with about 2,400 conditions applied.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

mm 2051 conditions applied.. this make me smile when people tell me l2p and bring cleanser against condi players XD XD.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

mm 2051 conditions applied.. this make me smile when people tell me l2p and bring cleanser against condi players XD XD.

Often I found myself out-conditioning players with high amounts of condition removal. I only had problems against chrono mesmers, who I couldn’t land hits on (combination of slow, blind, stuns, interrupts, blocks, evades, and distortion).

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

The weird thing about this screenshot is how wide the gap in team scores are and the wide gap between his damage dealt and received.

My conclusion is this match was a result of anets bad matchmaking where they placed one really good player on the other team to work with super noobs

I think the people from the other team just volunteered to get free casted on to be punching bags.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: WuGzaGenius.5684

WuGzaGenius.5684

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

repeat.

try it.

A)Skill
B)Build efficiency
C)Teamplay

treb doesn’t deal condi damage does it?

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

The weird thing about this screenshot is how wide the gap in team scores are and the wide gap between his damage dealt and received.

My conclusion is this match was a result of anets bad matchmaking where they placed one really good player on the other team to work with super noobs

I think the people from the other team just volunteered to get free casted on to be punching bags.

Did you see the picture where the game was 500-476?

I guess i forgot to post this one! Legacy of the Foefire… i soloed lord with all 4 guards and a player attacking me…

Attachments:

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

You have to understand that this was beta weekend and everyone was face tanking Reapers when you’re not supposed to. Near the end of the beta weekend I was seeing a lot smaller numbers.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

This was the last day of the beta weekend. I was mostly fighting 1v1, and assisting in mid fights. I was making sure to strike as many targets as possible, and heavily conditioning downed targets and people trying to resurrect.

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

Celestial amulet

Soul Reaping:
Speed of shadows
vital persistence
foot in the grave

Curses:
plague signet
master of corruption
weakening shroud

Reaper:
relentless pursuit
chilling victory
deathly chill

Weapons:

Scepter/Dagger + Staff
+bleed on swap
+chill on swap

nightmare runes

Skills:
Consume Conditions
Corrosive Cloud
Corrupt Boon
Spectral Armor
Plague Form

repeat.

try it.

How did it handle against a real team comp that carries condi removal? Given how bad that team did I doubt if any of them really brought much if any condi removal.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

How did it handle against a real team comp that carries condi removal? Given how bad that team did I doubt if any of them really brought much if any condi removal.

Pretty much the same, to be honest. I can burst it out pretty quickly, when i swap into Reaper Shroud w/ the Enfeeble trait the targets instantly get 8 bleed/chill/weakness, then the spin for poison is like 12-16 more poison stacks.

Even if they clear if off, i can just reapply with scepter/staff… reaper shroud again for more burst conditions.

In addition, using fear and stuns i can “lock” the conditions on them so that they can’t clear. Resistance didn’t even slow me down too badly. I could even stack burns with auto attack, so it’s not very slowed down by condition cleansing. I think I won every game except for one, which was the game i did 1mil damage in

(edited by Caine.8204)

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Cristobal.8640

Cristobal.8640

Id run this with terror and dhuumfire for laughs

Condi-Reaper

in PvP

Caine.8204

Id run this with terror and dhuumfire for laughs

Actually, I was running Dhuumfire – by far the best Soul Reaping trait. With Terror, however, the fear from your Reaper Shroud doesn’t last very long (and you’d much rather have 50% longer shroud) and your other fear is your Staff, which is about the same duration. To make your fear good, you need Terror (which makes you lose a 33% faster heal) and the fear trait.

It’s much more menacing with the longer duration and the faster heal >:) Almost un-killable.