Condition Builds

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: BillX.4987

BillX.4987

~too many people are using the ‘tanky/condi’ spamming builds. I’m getting to the point to quit the game permanently because, for me, thats all there seems to be ~zergs of ‘condi-tanks’ with blind/stealth spamming thieves that hit too hard and just flee if losing while you melt…GG?
~Monotony…
May I request that ‘torment’ be eradicated from game or have it become ‘caster’ specific only and the other conditions be created/applied by skill ‘combination’ instead?
GG?

~then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gate of heaven…

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

This game is addicting in fact I bet you 1g you won’t quit. I uninstalled the game and in a matter of hours I was back downloading it again. Reroll~ I’m tired of posting stuff like this my friend said they are working on solutions for everything, in the mean time Ill soloQ and try to find a team

Sidenote:I wish I was 21+ so I could get drunk while playing it would be way more fun because i wouldn’t rage at players

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

This game is addicting in fact I bet you 1g you won’t quit. I uninstalled the game and in a matter of hours I was back downloading it again. Reroll~ I’m tired of posting stuff like this my friend said they are working on solutions for everything, in the mean time Ill soloQ and try to find a team

Sidenote:I wish I was 21+ so I could get drunk while playing it would be way more fun because i wouldn’t rage at players

Stream of conciousness crits you for 8999!

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Get straight to the point I don’t understand sarcasm or any other form of language

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

This game is addicting in fact I bet you 1g you won’t quit.

This game had like 3 million copies sold, just around launch?, like 1/100, at best, of those people still play.

Moral of the story.
Allot of people quit GW2, most notably because of PvP.

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

This game had like 3 million copies sold, just around launch?, like 1/100, at best, of those people still play.

Moral of the story.

On the other hand, how many servers has Anet merged due to population drop?

Also, betting someone gold that he won’t quit is a 100% safe bet. If he quits, you don’t have to pay up anyway. Well played

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: BillX.4987

BillX.4987

~after consideration of my gripes, I’ve come to the conclusion to which truly chaps my butt and that’ll be ‘Immobilization’. Having this one condition easily available and ‘spammed’ with all classes and builds, to me appears to be the catalyst to most gripes, issues and misery when facing multiple opponents. I still feel ‘Torment’ should NOT be available for ‘melee classes’ and ‘Immobilize’ be replace entirely by stacks of ‘Cripple’ (a 10% Movement Reduction Per Stack~as in: 10 stacks=100% aka> ‘Immobilized’). Perhaps have ‘Crippling’ skills begin this process with 2-5 stacks applied per skill execution, depending on the class…
~ThanX for reading, now back to my misery…

~then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gate of heaven…

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Moral of the story.

On the other hand, how many servers has Anet merged due to population drop?

Also, betting someone gold that he won’t quit is a 100% safe bet. If he quits, you don’t have to pay up anyway. Well played

Just fyi that whole they havent merged any servers yet is crap, they would have to merge 4 servers into 1 if they ever did it. Which means it will never happen.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

wtf are this numbers?

dont write crap like 1/100 still play when you dont know anything – seriously
on elona we have often overflow on normal maps

gw2 has alot players and is still played by alot players

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Moral of the story.

Nah, most people quit because the game isn’t like WoW.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Scarlett.1549

Scarlett.1549

League of Legends 69,232
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 38,284
Call of Duty 2 23,256
World of Warcraft 11,278
Battlefield 4 7,990
Dota 2 5,559
World Of Tanks 5,296
Guild Wars 2 4,750
Minecraft 3,308
Path of Exile 2,911

A general benchmark of hours played (with those using xfire)

It’s a good source of game popularity, I wouldn’t say GW2 is sitting at a bad spot at all. But I assume most of those hours are been used on PvE.

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

If he really leaves the game, he has no use for this gold.

Just wait another month for the next balance update. You can talk about quitting afterwards.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

Condition Builds

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Nah, most people quit because the game isn’t like WoW.

Hah.
hahahahaha

Whatever makes you feel like you’re better than someone else, right?