Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

lol at Legendary Champion being worth looking at

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I was asked by someone why I didnt have a title. I answered “whats a title?” and he quit the match ^^

That wasnt you by any chance?

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

LOL legendary title dont mean kitten, i rather have an ele with magus title or warrior with legionaire at least i know they won 150+ unranked/rank matches…. legendary chamnpion can be achieved pure by playing hotjoin. u know those map that they tag each other and swap wins.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So what about Guild Wars 1 titles? They are the only ones I really use on my PvP characters.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Best pvp title is slippery slubling

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

I remember Blackjack played tournaments with Golden title. So no, argument invalid.

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: RKyrk.4761

RKyrk.4761

Best way to troll enemies and teammates:
Use default/basic skin on all gear and weapons, set the title to something low level.
Dont use any colors, just have it standard as kitten.

Enjoy!

1 close 1 animal 1 far rest mid

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Dont forget to say “Hello” in mapchat… and when someone says close/home in teamchat, you ask in mapchat “what is that?”

But be warned… you can get players to quit like that ^^

/edit:
Ohhhh… and I forgot my favourite… “We dont need ele. Im a support necro”… this gets players raging so fast :>

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I was asked by someone why I didnt have a title. I answered “whats a title?” and he quit the match ^^

That wasnt you by any chance?

No … lol … those who don’t wear a title don’t worry me at lot, I remove it very often.

I never quit, I try my best to play with the team but I usually foresee the outcome

I sometimes remove my title and guild. It makes you blend in with the minions/pets lol

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

I find Crabgrabber the most ridiculously OP title and urge Anet to nerf it down a notch

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: baroi.3264

baroi.3264

Champion Brawler, Challenger of the Arena, Soldier of the Arena, Veteran of the Arena, Master of the Arena, Legend of the Arena.

These are the only titles that means something in PvP.

Subdrop

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

Does anyone have Champion Brawler. You need 10,000 wins…

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Vicky.4563

Vicky.4563

Champion Brawler, Challenger of the Arena, Soldier of the Arena, Veteran of the Arena, Master of the Arena, Legend of the Arena.

These are the only titles that means something in PvP.

IDK about you, but I can easily think of one Soldier of the Arena thief that pretty much means a guaranteed loss when I get him.

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

The blazing light folks. The blazing light.

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Best way to troll enemies and teammates:
Use default/basic skin on all gear and weapons, set the title to something low level.
Dont use any colors, just have it standard as kitten.

Enjoy!

haha i do something similar when in Troll mode. Basic gear and make sure i have basic Stomp finisher.

When someone asks what build you are running, just say “Dunno, im using the default one the system gave me. This is my first day on this class”

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I wear no title, ever… what do you make out of it, OP?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Eater of Peeps.9062

Eater of Peeps.9062

I think ur all actually mean, cuz really, intentional trolling? And it’s funny?

Confirmed ...

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

That is the dumbest system I’ve ever seen. I quite often wear PVE titles to PVP matches, or use PVP titles that are below my “rank” just because I like the word better. Generally I just pick a title that fits the character and stick with it and never think of my title again.

So yah. I’m not the best PVPer in the world of course, but I am considerably better than the “Mad Carver” title over my necro’s head implies. You would basically be going into the match with low morale expecting a loss for NO REASON.