Congratulations to Abjured for winning WTS!

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Great job Celestial’s!

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Both teams had the same amount of celestial amulets! Get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

6/10 = celestial. Doesn’t that show a victory of this amulet?
Also, shatter mesmer does not look effective at all, which is considered one of the few viable zerker options.

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

are the matches going to be posted on twitch anytime soon? preferably english commentary

btw what a really dumb time to have the finals. why would you ask EU and NA to watch at such stupid times during the work week. this shouldve been done on a friday or saturday nigh.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Dawes.2378

Dawes.2378

Anyone have a link to the matches? I’ve found the Finals on Jebro’s PastBroadcasts but I have thus far been unable to find any other coverage.
Thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Great job Celestial’s!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Grats to the Abjured!
As for this guy… I wouldn’t brag you were first rank 80…..The first people to 80 got there by boosting and not playing when the game came out. Yes, we veterans remember you people. Illegitimate.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: theoutsider.7849

theoutsider.7849

Great job Celestial’s!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

6/10 = celestial. Doesn’t that show a victory of this amulet?
Also, shatter mesmer does not look effective at all, which is considered one of the few viable zerker options.

6/10 definitely marks a victory for Celestial.
But I have to disagree; I think Shatter Mesmer had its effective moments, but the amount of times it worked was limited because there was literally zero synergy play between Mesmer and Thief.
From the Chinese stream, which unsurprisingly showed Sizers PoV pretty much 90% of the time, we could see that Sizer was constantly moving/backcapping/1v1ing, but never working as a unit with Helseth or peeling Toker off him.

In teamfights, TCG lacked damage. What Toker lost in not moving around constantly like Sizer did, he made up for in fighting together with OEggs and constantly bringing down Denshee.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Great job Celestial’s!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Grats to the Abjured!
As for this guy… I wouldn’t brag you were first rank 80…..The first people to 80 got there by boosting and not playing when the game came out. Yes, we veterans remember you people. Illegitimate.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

GhOst.4019

are the matches going to be posted on twitch anytime soon? preferably english commentary

btw what a really dumb time to have the finals. why would you ask EU and NA to watch at such stupid times during the work week. this shouldve been done on a friday or saturday nigh.

Yes, a youtube upload of them, at the very least would be nice. ^^ That is what I have been saying ever since they told us the times. Logic; let’s make the tournament during the work week, so that the Countries this game was originally released to and most the fan base is in can’t watch. Great PR. Hope you got a lot of new Chinese purchases because you kittened off the rest of the world. GG

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Might just be my internet but Jebro’s twitch of the game keeps pausing to buffer… any other form of the videos would be appreciated.

in PvP

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Congratulations to all who made the finals and the Abjured. Well played, teams!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Great job Celestial’s!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Grats to the Abjured!

Doesn’t matter.
First or last rank 80 doesn’t mean someone like that was even close to be good.
Fun Fact:
- anyone who’s carried can be first

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in PvP

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

My goodness that first game. So awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Steb.2571

Steb.2571

Good kitten guys, grats on your win, those were some solid matches, looking at the reactions and faces after you won was pretty touching too. #respect <3’s

IGN: Steb
Team: Blacklisted [Envy]

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

What is the roster for abjured?

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

@Uber they actually did have a message that was displayed where your monthly and dailies are displayed. If you clicked it, it would take you directly to twitch which had the time and date posted.

I still really wish they made it more known.

That area is pretty much what I consider living story area which is spam to me, and thus sneaking in WTS link up there in replacement of LS made me never realize it.

I saw the games, and they were pretty good games, still angry I didn’t get to watch it go live.

How many twitch viewers watched it on the main channel? Still under 3k?

It looked pretty esports at the location, but its the viewership that counts at the end of the day.

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Phantaram, ele
Wakkey, ele
Magic Toker, thief
Ostrich eggs, engi
Five gauge, engi

That’s the team that played. They also run with Caed (thief) and noscoc (necro).

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Congrats to NA for finally taking a big win vs EU. Abjured is obviously a really good team, but TCG put up a hell of a fight with a pretty outdated comp.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

With the won of Abjured the last hope in “non-bullkitten-comps” is gone.
That tournament officaly showed us how comp>skill i mean wtf OE died to Helseth in 1v1.
By the way NA still scrubs.

mmmmmmmmmmm your tears are delicious my friend.

Btw NA> EU deal with it.

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

I dont mind uploading a VOD from my Twitch channel to youtube if people would like that and find it easier. There is now a highlight of the whole broadcast on my channel if that helps. I know Anet will bring out there own VOD so dont want to encroach on that

in PvP

Posted by: Guard.6751

Guard.6751

Grats to Abjured! A well deserved victory.

The coverage on the NA/EU site for the event however is terrible in comparison to China’s GW2 site. Where are the recaps, photos, interviews, etc? Can’t even watch a VoD on the GW2 main twitch channel…

This was a huge event and nothing even on the homepage today…. Where is the support for esports?

IGNs: The Guardian, Guard – Main Profession: Ranger
Leaderboard Peak Rankings: #2 Solo Arena | #11 Team Arena

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

That tournament officaly showed us how comp>skill i mean wtf OE died to Helseth in 1v1.

Btw NA> EU deal with it.

He does have a point, a Mesmer a duelist class losing to an engineer 1v1.
Now they understand why a lot of people on NA QQ about engineers and how we always have to say they need to be toned the kitten down.

Also his point in NA using just eles engineer and a thief, goes to show that Mesmer, ranger, warrior, guardian, and maybe a necro needs buffs. Because NA other teammates same professions except for whoever plays the necro. Notice how Hman isn’t even talked about anymore, those engineers too powerful.

Nothing to do with celestial amulets, everything to do with engineers. Before this engineer meta I don’t recall OE making it to any top team, now that engineers are the thing, he gets accepted into a top team because hes a good engineer. When a ranger meta comes out, guess what, euratien will most likely replace one of those people on that team.

TCG did play pretty bad though, they mostly was dominating than somehow they got stalled into something and lose the match. Temple match is a perfect example. I bet if they continued to play the same and just let abjured get both tranq and stillness, rather than get stalled into a bad position, they would’ve won.

Engineers though… TANKY, CONDI’Y CC’Y, DPS’Y, AE DPS’Y, MOBILE’Y, BLOCK’Y, KNOCKDOWN’Y, HEAL’Y they have too much things they good at. While you look at a mesmer, squishy, lack of condi’s, some CC (nowhere near as much as engineer), DPS, lack of AE DPS, somewhat mobile, can block attacks but not as good as an engineer.

EU finally realized when a team has an engineer, they probably will lose. If a team has TWO engineers they have great chance to lose. If theres THREE engineers, might as well count it as a loss.

Second most annoying class to fight against on NA isn’t ele, its kittening rangers. That knockback shot is extremely annoying, for some reason its always followed by some necro out of nowhere doing his 3 second death combo on you and you die off the node and bleed to death. Rangers and Engineers are annoying because they can bully you off a node and let you bleed out, no other class can do this.

But back to topic, I’m glad NA won, good for them. I don’t like any of them, but they repping NA and that’s all that matters. Just like players who rep for Jade Quarry. You know how it is, you might get into a bunch of fights with your brother, but at end of day he’s family.

in PvP

GhOst.4019

I dont mind uploading a VOD from my Twitch channel to youtube if people would like that and find it easier. There is now a highlight of the whole broadcast on my channel if that helps. I know Anet will bring out there own VOD so dont want to encroach on that

Well it would be nice if someone did. I figured it would have been posted all over the place instantly, to get as much public attention as possible. Just like the horrible timed live stream though, it wasn’t thought over well on making it easy to view after the fact. (Not your fault). Maybe poke at em a bit since you got the inside edge, to see if they can hurry it along?

The coverage on the NA/EU site for the event however is terrible in comparison to China’s GW2 site. Where are the recaps, photos, interviews, etc? Can’t even watch a VoD on the GW2 main twitch channel…

This was a huge event and nothing even on the homepage today…. Where is the support for esports?

We are seriously lacking the enthusiasm from the people on this side of the world; that are suppose to update this stuff. Real sad when the only people trying to keep the e sports alive in the company are the shout casters. China’s been in the game 6 months and they seem to be doing it correctly. Maybe a “change in positions” is needed for who is responsible for all this.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

(edited by GhOst.4019)

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

Congrats to all members of the Abjured (past and present) for their accomplishments! Well done gentlemen!

-From all of us at DPS

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

uberkingkong get good son!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

Well it would be nice if someone did. I figured it would have been posted all over the place instantly, to get as much public attention as possible. Just like the horrible timed live stream though, it wasn’t thought over well on making it easy to view after the fact. (Not your fault). Maybe poke at em a bit since you got the inside edge, to see if they can hurry it along?

We are seriously lacking the enthusiasm from the people on this side of the world; that are suppose to update this stuff. Real sad when the only people trying to keep the e sports alive in the company are the shout casters. China’s been in the game 6 months and they seem to be doing it correctly. Maybe a “change in positions” is needed for who is responsible for all this.

considering the terrible planning for making this event available for the entire fan base to have a legit chance to watch live you shouldn’t be surprised that they have made no effort to promote it even on their own website or twitch channel.
if i was on the EU or NA side of the team i would feel embarrassed by how little the team cared about promoting something significant about the game.
honestly though, do game devs/producers not hire knowledgeable and experienced marketing people? almost every mmorpg i’ve played has had a kittenty marketing team. its not even hard to appeal to gamers either. makes me wish i had chose a different career path 10+ years ago, it would be easy to be a name in marketing in this biz with the talent currently present.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Meh. Double cele Engi, double cele Ele, even though they played well, I just can’t respect that, I just can’t.

in PvP

Posted by: balmung.6217

balmung.6217

Btw NA> EU deal with it.

He does have a point, a Mesmer a duelist class losing to an engineer 1v1.
Now they understand why a lot of people on NA QQ about engineers and how we always have to say they need to be toned the kitten down.

Also his point in NA using just eles engineer and a thief, goes to show that Mesmer, ranger, warrior, guardian, and maybe a necro needs buffs. Because NA other teammates same professions except for whoever plays the necro. Notice how Hman isn’t even talked about anymore, those engineers too powerful.

Nothing to do with celestial amulets, everything to do with engineers. Before this engineer meta I don’t recall OE making it to any top team, now that engineers are the thing, he gets accepted into a top team because hes a good engineer. When a ranger meta comes out, guess what, euratien will most likely replace one of those people on that team.

TCG did play pretty bad though, they mostly was dominating than somehow they got stalled into something and lose the match. Temple match is a perfect example. I bet if they continued to play the same and just let abjured get both tranq and stillness, rather than get stalled into a bad position, they would’ve won.

Engineers though… TANKY, CONDI’Y CC’Y, DPS’Y, AE DPS’Y, MOBILE’Y, BLOCK’Y, KNOCKDOWN’Y, HEAL’Y they have too much things they good at. While you look at a mesmer, squishy, lack of condi’s, some CC (nowhere near as much as engineer), DPS, lack of AE DPS, somewhat mobile, can block attacks but not as good as an engineer.

EU finally realized when a team has an engineer, they probably will lose. If a team has TWO engineers they have great chance to lose. If theres THREE engineers, might as well count it as a loss.

Second most annoying class to fight against on NA isn’t ele, its kittening rangers. That knockback shot is extremely annoying, for some reason its always followed by some necro out of nowhere doing his 3 second death combo on you and you die off the node and bleed to death. Rangers and Engineers are annoying because they can bully you off a node and let you bleed out, no other class can do this.

But back to topic, I’m glad NA won, good for them. I don’t like any of them, but they repping NA and that’s all that matters. Just like players who rep for Jade Quarry. You know how it is, you might get into a bunch of fights with your brother, but at end of day he’s family.

3 engineer meta incoming

in PvP

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

Great matches
Horrible stream quality and technical difficulties
AMERICA
UNITED STATES OF CELESTIAL
ETC.

Congrats to Abjured

in PvP

Posted by: RageExpert.2453

RageExpert.2453

Meh. Double cele Engi, double cele Ele, even though they played well, I just can’t respect that, I just can’t.

Was actually 2 Cele ele and 1 Cele engi other engi being rabid condi(Oeggs) and then toker on zerk S/D,

TCG had the same amount of cele i believe. Rom, Tage, and Denshee all on cele if im not mistaken.

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

Great matches
Horrible stream quality and technical difficulties
AMERICA
UNITED STATES OF CELESTIAL
ETC.

Congrats to Abjured

Comments like this is just double standard shenanigans. Seriously, I guess were just going to forget EU doing cheesy double Ele Soldier Amulet Cleric Amulet against Lookin Like a Cute [QT]’s Berserker Amulet comp 2 years back.

I guess EU are “heroes” when they do non-cheesy BS while NA is “behind the meta” when they’re doing non-cheesy kitten. Just so simple-minded.

(edited by Amir.1570)

in PvP

Posted by: Aenye.2390

Aenye.2390

Great job Celestial’s!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

ohhhh nooo, one engi was on rabid, nooo
still eng, still condi (don’t know wich rune Ostrich is using, but when you take something for might stacks it’s not even to different in direct dmg as it crits more)
and thief on zerker! unbelievable!
still s/d, still perma dodge, no dmg, that’s engis’ job, we teefs be tanks now lulz
Now, serious back for the moment:
1) Tage trolling with some cele at least in match with Prime (considering your lame post he sticked to that), riiiight let’s pretend that counts cele like the rest… I didn’t see him do it before, well perfect time to try things out…
2) Rom is warrior master so I’m not in shape to criticize… but why in the kitten he didn’t take hambow for this one? I mean, common it’s raining nades no cc on engi =
win for engi
3) Sizer for sure was decapping alot… but the comp is based on him helping Helseth take down targets fast – not enough of that, main reason of TCG’s failures
4) Sum up for TCG – they didn’t learn from recent ESL’s when they’ve been countered hard (like that double necro setup with Prototype and Ventari lol) I like how they play, and their comp is cool, high risk and tremendously big reward, but if they don’t adapt to team they are facing and don’t cut on overconfidence it’s no future for them
5) NA is playing nice indeed I give them that. From certain personalities however, only Ostrich convinced me. His gameplay is OP. What was their main reason of win? ANYONE CAN GO ANYWHERE, repeat after me, ANYONE CAN GO ANYWHERE, it’s so hard to rotate with comp it hurts people always mention celestial engi, ele, whatever class that benefits form everything for their TACTICAL advantage which so not this overwhelmingly big, but STRATEGIC advantage because is — I mean cele is too much maybe, but how to tone it down and not butcher out of game competely? (btw I’m still surprise no cele rangers, they should come anytime soon in force) as people brought up many times runes and sigils are issue not particularly cele
so for you Vee Wee – when someone says ‘cele’ he rather means playstyle based on mightstacking and taking it downhill from there not actually amu, try not be such a smartkitten all the time
tanks

Powerpuff Alex
Yeah I don’t really play the game any longer – whaddya think I am doing on forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

That comment was glad that NA won. Im from NA. This is part of the reason why I dont use official forums…lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenye.2390

Aenye.2390

Was actually 2 Cele ele and 1 Cele engi other engi being rabid condi(Oeggs) and then toker on zerk S/D,

TCG had the same amount of cele i believe. Rom, Tage, and Denshee all on cele if im not mistaken.

yeah sure, another one
celestial on guardian counts
alrighty
no further comment on that

Powerpuff Alex
Yeah I don’t really play the game any longer – whaddya think I am doing on forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

hey guys

congrats. Good matches. Good days. Good canadian/eyebrow representation.

bye guys

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Know whats funny,

I was in multiple games yesterday, I noticed the pvp buff, wasn’t sure if the WTS tournament was going on and I asked a lot of people when the WTS is going to happen, like what day what time, etc.

Nobody had a clue about when the WTS was going to happen.

Goes to show AGAIN the marketing team for GW2 is slacking.

…. I actually wanted to see it live too.
If this game isn’t esports, if you had low twitch views less than 3k (on main twitch channel) like you always have, its not per say the streamer’s fault, this is an official GW2 tournament, its the GW2 marketing department fault.

I was looking forward to watching this tournament, but the way the marketing team of GW2 operates, I have to literally go out of my way to figure out when the dang thing happens. I even come to the forums and active member on it and I still didn’t know the exact time.

There’s a lot of slacking going on if you ask me. They need to hire some proactive managers to get those developers and marketing team start doing there jobs at the highest level possible. Not a, we gonna release a piece of crap and fix it by whoever complains type matchmaking/patch/new system, and a I’m going to send a tiny message some random place about the WTS (not gonna bother with getting more of the target market, just want whoever I have already and those who look intensely to figure out when its actually going down), after that, going to go eat me some donuts and sit back and watch some Netflix.

Annoyed that I didn’t get to see this, and I actually had time off and was able to watch this, but…. NOTHING, no communication to me about when its going down.
Was in game yesterday, saw the buff, actively was on forums yesterday, YET I didn’t see or hear or even nobody I asked knew WTS was going down.

See the pics, I asked, none of them knew, I asked in hotm as well, nobody knew.
Now I just realized reviewing those pictures angrily because I missed the WTS due to bad GW2 marketing team, that it does say WTS at top right.

Funny, I never even noticed that stuff yesterday because that’s like a spam area, nothing but a bunch of spam up there, the only thing I really pay attention to is the daily. I don’t really pay attention to that LS or spam area.

They should have sent you a mail, even that is spam area. They should have had some major thing dead smack in everyones way saying WTS and what time its going to be and where. They should have made it spam across peoples screen as they first enter into the game. They should have made a sticky on the PvP forums about it. They should have informed you on the forums and made you click an okay button to show that you know its going on before you can do anything on the forums.

So many things the marketing team could have done, but they didn’t. They didn’t ask themselves HOW BAD DO YOU WANT GW2 to be successful. Obviously by there show of how bad they want it, they didn’t want it bad enough.

I’m about to derail your whole post. Are you ready?

The time was specified on the Guild Wars 2 homepage. You know that place where you go to read about what’s going on in Guild Wars 2? You know those links that pop up when you double click the application on your desktop. The one titled WTS. It was on at 1am PST which is 4am Eastern time.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: RageExpert.2453

RageExpert.2453

yeah sure, another one
celestial on guardian counts
alrighty
no further comment on that

Well thats TCG’s fault for running cele guard then isnt it? no further comment on that

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Did Tage really run a Cele Guard? :\

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Bah! who cares. It’s still a very lame comp nonetheless with two professions that are leaps and bounds way beyond any other one. I don’t care about the EU vs NA crap, but NA happens to always bring ‘lame’ to the table (double hambow, double spirit ranger, double ele, double engi…), I would be rooting for NA if it was the other way around. But more than NA, I should be speaking about the specific teams in this case, generalizations are not good, I know.

With that said, a ‘contratulations’ is in place, they brought us by far the most entertaining matches in a tournament yet.

(edited by Khenzy.9348)

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Well NA had to win something eventually…it’s called law of large numbers….after more than 2 years everyone knew this was coming one day and lame comp just boosted the odds i guess

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Phantaram, ele
Wakkey, ele
Magic Toker, thief
Ostrich eggs, engi
Five gauge, engi

That’s the team that played. They also run with Caed (thief) and noscoc (necro).

Thanks.

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Bah! who cares. It’s still a very lame comp nonetheless with two professions that are leaps and bounds way beyond any other one. I don’t care about the EU vs NA crap, but NA happens to always bring ‘lame’ to the table (double hambow, double spirit ranger, double ele, double engi…), I would be rooting for NA if it was the other way around. But more than NA, I should be speaking about the specific teams in this case, generalizations are not good, I know.

With that said, a ‘contratulations’ is in place, they brought us by far the most entertaining matches in a tournament yet.

iirc Eu ran 2 spirit ranger in pax, not NA

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: theoutsider.7849

theoutsider.7849

Why are you even talking if you have no idea what is going on?
The original Abjured comp was with a Necromancer instead of the Celestial Engineer, but because two of the original players could not attend WTS, they had to fall back on Chaith, good friend and past teammate of most on the Abjured that could go to WTS.
Are you now going to blame him for playing his main class, or Phantaram for playing his main class (the list goes on)
This was not a “cheese lineup” specifically crafted to win the tournament; the original Abjured comp was stronger (as seen in the Go4GW2 cup results)

So please, all you “omg cheese comp to counter/no skill comp/xyz” people, please just shut up and get good.

TCG’s comp could have won the whole thing. TCG played this comp because they were confident it would win.
TCG only practiced for a couple of days. Abjured practiced tirelessly for many weeks.
The team that practiced the most won, and thus deserves the win.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

much #esphatz

Attachments:

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Ok just have to comment on everyone that thinks now full DPS comps are going to be the only viable strategy. TCG should have won and the fights were so close that it was great to watch. TCG would have won game 1 if they had what 5 sec more lol?! Game 2 was close also and 3 ABJ trying to kill Helseth was what tipped the balance to TCG game 2. Game 3 well nobody beats NA in foefire that just doesn’t happen lol.

Match 4 TCG were DOMINATING the start of the match but once the buffs started they rotated poorly and NA capitalized. NA won because we rotated better lol not even better but we made less mistakes (which is funny because I always felt EU rotated better then NA) and time was on our side :P. But I must say the finals didn’t disappoint. On a side note how the hell did PRIME lose to team SALA?

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Amazing matches. Congratulations Team Abjured!

Also…. ’MURICA

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: Jcsk.8195

Jcsk.8195

Where can I watch the final?

Sóuk Berserker – Baruch Bay

(edited by Jcsk.8195)

in PvP

Posted by: Lowest Animal.8014

Lowest Animal.8014

Congrats NA!
Congrats Abjured!
RIP OEggs’ liver!

Idk whats all this about cheese comps, everyone played their mains as far as I can tell. I was actually expecting someone from TCG to counter comp and play Necro. This is the most diverse and balanced meta yet imho. Not that there isn’t room for improvements and nerfs, hopefully in less than 6 months.

ESPORTS!

ps; the best part about vee wee threads is people sperging out about vee wee.

Wahoo!

in PvP

Posted by: ILikeKittens.1759

ILikeKittens.1759

I find it amusing how much kitten that comes out of your posts on these forums. You always say something that you know nothing about.

Vyndetta, Spirit Ranger
Twerp, Spirit Ranger
Zombify, Necro
Davinci, Guard
Caed, Thief

Super, Warrior
Lord Nag, Guard
Lady Nag, Thief,
Posi, Necro
Mogwow, Ranger

Please stop your ignorant posts.

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

I find it amusing how much kitten that comes out of your posts on these forums. You always say something that you know nothing about.

Vyndetta, Spirit Ranger
Twerp, Spirit Ranger
Zombify, Necro
Davinci, Guard
Caed, Thief

Super, Warrior
Lord Nag, Guard
Lady Nag, Thief,
Posi, Necro
Mogwow, Ranger

Please stop your ignorant posts.

ok.. you were right.. i was wrong..

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

Man this event was legit. Tcg played excellent and gave us one hell of a fight. Also meeting tcg and the arena net staff was awesome. They are really cool and caring people.. Friends for life yo.

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Man this event was legit. Tcg played excellent and gave us one hell of a fight. Also meeting tcg and the arena net staff was awesome. They are really cool and caring people.. Friends for life yo.

Hey toker reactions from game one. Im really curious to know did you guys notice the clock or just had a huge feeling of relief when you saw you won.

Necromancer Main