Congratulations to Abjured for winning WTS!

in PvP

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

I just find it funny that gw2’s marketing team went on rampage pre-release with that e sport crap, when there was nothing to advertise for (literally).

GW2’s Marketing is bullkitten!

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

I am curious if someon can link to the videos, they are not up on the community world series section of the guild wars 2 website.

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

http://www.twitch.tv/jebrounity/b/595930973
There you go my frand! I also updated the first post for anyone else interested because there seems to be a lot of people searching for the video! Credits to Jebro and Chronick for providing esports to all!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

I hope it wasn’t a bad experience for the Chinese, after all they seem to be fairly disconnected from the Meta in GW2.
HOw badly did they lose to Na/eu in the match ups?

I cant seem to watch that stream on twitch, it uploads so slow.

(edited by daydream.2938)

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

My frand Chaith! Welcome back to NA! Could you please upload pictures of the photoshoot! Thanks in advance!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Livskis, I hate to break your heart but I learned that Chaith isn’t single. I also learned that he is BY FAR the most stylish and well mannered individual on both TCG and The Abjured. I’ve never seen someone wear a scarf so well IRL, it was something to behold.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

My frand Chaith! Welcome back to NA! Could you please upload pictures of the photoshoot! Thanks in advance!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Livskis, I hate to break your heart but I learned that Chaith isn’t single. I also learned that he is BY FAR the most stylish and well mannered individual on both TCG and The Abjured. I’ve never seen someone wear a scarf so well IRL, it was something to behold.

I dunno, man. Synced bowties and watches with too many rocks on em’ to tell what the time was, TCG gave a pretty good showing.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Congratulations to Abjured once again.

Could you upload some photos please?

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

So… you guys were lagging, right? In the games?

Anet, please make a lan version of pvp for future events. Seeing the rubberband makes me die inside.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

I’ve never seen someone wear a scarf so well IRL, it was something to behold.

Hah, had to add the IRL part just to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Thief

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

You don’t understand how crazy it was. We all called each other in game names and hung out with each other like we were all best friends. We kittening bought each other random stuff, ate off the same plates, shared random food with each other, awkwardly played through technical difficulties…

The only words I kept telling people during the entire thing was “This is too real/surreal/esports/alive/crazy to me”, “this is too much… for me”.

To say it was a life changing experience for me is an understatement. I’m going to the next WTS in Boston and I am going to win. There isn’t anyone stopping me, I’m going esports

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

in PvP

Lupanic.6502

You don’t understand how crazy it was. We all called each other in game names and hung out with each other like we were all best friends. We kittening bought each other random stuff, ate off the same plates, shared random food with each other, awkwardly played through technical difficulties…

The only words I kept telling people during the entire thing was “This is too real/surreal/esports/alive/crazy to me”, “this is too much… for me”.

To say it was a life changing experience for me is an understatement. I’m going to the next WTS in Boston and I am going to win. There isn’t anyone stopping me, I’m going esports

You are esports <3. Live your dream because you deserve it !

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Here is some proof

From second hand knowledge, I heard you guys were treated really nice, unfortunately it wasn’t the same when NA had to stream/shoutcast the matches on the event. (or have a ts)

Attachments:

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Here is some proof

From second hand knowledge, I heard you guys were treated really nice, unfortunately it wasn’t the same when NA had to stream/shoutcast the matches on the event. (or have a ts)

Yea. I laughed super hard about kicking everyone off the fight club TS cuz blu moved it for us. You guys got mowed over for the sake of HYPER ESPORTS.

We were treated like stars I tell ya!

in PvP

ellesee.8297

Livskis, I hate to break your heart but I learned that Chaith isn’t single.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well at least he can still be ruthlessly objectified on stream……. when he decides to stream! C’mon Chaith! Get good son!

Also Canadians always wear their scarves well!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

(edited by ellesee.8297)

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Here is some proof

Lol at that scarf. Majestic as a lion. I know when I’m beat.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Can we just win like champions and not drag a victory through the dirt?

Pushing on like this and bickering is lessening the appeal

Good game, good sportsmanship, good fun!

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Here is some proof

Yea. I laughed super hard about kicking everyone off the fight club TS cuz blu moved it for us. You guys got mowed over for the sake of HYPER ESPORTS.

We were treated like stars I tell ya!

yeah we all got kicked mid game in the amatuer tournament and stilll won lmao it was pretty funny

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Zethyrius.8692

Zethyrius.8692

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Secondly, TCG had about 20x LESS practice than the Abjured did. Our “comp” REQUIRED it. You can see it in the rotations.

Ofc…getting close permadecapped while tunneling mid far or chasing sizer with 3 ppl..

Anyway 4 bunkers require LESS rotations than 3 bunkers + 2 glass cannons (That being thief and MESMER pretty much always need to roam together cause if there’s a thief or some condispam around a lone mesmer is a dead mesmer)

whatever…gg i suppose

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

in PvP

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Anyway 4 bunkers require LESS rotations than 3 bunkers + 2 glass cannons (That being thief and MESMER pretty much always need to roam together cause if there’s a thief or some condispam around a lone mesmer is a dead mesmer)

Due to the mesmer thief roaming combo and their mobility, I take that comp as needing less practice rotating. Basically the thief mesmer combo are always going to be together ideally and their high mobility allows them to constantly rotate. This means a poor rotation by the combo is less likely to be punished dramatically since they can always react and quickly move somewhere else. Whereas with the Abjured comp which had less mobility they had to keep constant tabs on the mesmer thief combo and attempt to force poor rotations from the rest of the team since the abjured didn’t have a mobility advantage likeTCG did.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

Secondly, TCG had about 20x LESS practice than the Abjured did. Our “comp” REQUIRED it. You can see it in the rotations.

Ofc…getting close permadecapped while tunneling mid far or chasing sizer with 3 ppl..

whatever…gg i suppose

When sizer got a decap he was entirely ineffective elsewhere because he was hit so hard.

Quit blindly worshipping people and hand credit where it’s due. If you can’t do that after we won the world tournament, then I dunno when you’d ever give it to anyone but your european idols that came in second and deserved it.

SHOTS FIRED

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

in PvP

Posted by: Lowest Animal.8014

Lowest Animal.8014

OE please give Blu permission to release the belly dancing video. Because reasons. ESPORTS

in PvP

Lupanic.6502

Question to Rom. Would you play this warrior build once again in the finals if you could travel back in time?

in PvP

ellesee.8297

So I heard some stories about Chaith before I left for work. It ruined my night! Chaith you’re dead to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

in PvP

Chaith.8256

So I heard some stories about Chaith before I left for work. It ruined my night! Chaith you’re dead to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Whatever it was, I didn’t do it! Haha.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Gagle Dan.6571

Gagle Dan.6571

It was a great set nice to finally have NA win won, even though personally i was routing for TCG. Even though comp had some part to play NA just performed better at the time and earned the win. Interested to see if this jogs Anets interest in pvp again and maybe we will see more changes. Although the storm of eles and eng NA is about to have is going to get even worse…… cant wait……

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

The amount of excuses from EU players not in TCG, and the complete inability to admit the legit win is just outstanding. Every post was “well na played well but, tcg actually won because they didn’t practice and used an outdated comp”….

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Chaith.8256

The amount of excuses from EU players not in TCG, and the complete inability to admit the legit win is just outstanding. Every post was “well na played well but, tcg actually won because they didn’t practice and used an outdated comp”….

All valid points. In addition, EU won because Oeggs threw it by wearing sweatpants.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

I seriously think you guys should rename the team “Team Sweetpants”

in PvP

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

Good job NA completely outplaying EU without having to use a cheese shatter mesmer builds in your comp.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Good job NA completely outplaying EU without having to use a cheese shatter mesmer builds in your comp.

Shatter is manly. Try to get something done on it with an SD Thief on your 6, and you’ll realize it’s not cheese.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

I honor the belly dancing video if you hear me out, alright?

There were 10 other guys waiting in a waiting room for about 3 hours by the time the video was shot. We were SO BORED I would have done anything at that point for entertainment. Wifi was a mess there, no one did anything but sit and try in vain to converse.

So here comes the body tricks, someone does something with their body, we all get a kick out of it. I KNOW THE BEST BODY TRICK IN THE WORLD FOR A BIG kitten MALE. I CAN DO THE MOTHER kittenING BELLY DANCE!

So I show it to the guys and we all get a hilarious kick out of it. SOON ENOUGH, wakkey finds the girl I was flirting with yesterday (She was the chinese caster, I STILL DON’T KNOW YOUR NAME AND I HOPE YOU ARE SINGLE!) and gets her a chair right next to me (wakkey is the best wingman in the world, I love you).

They tell me to do the belly dance, and at first I’m like “HELL NO!”. Three minutes later after about 11 other people start staring at me (half this mob had their IPhones ready in video mode), I say “kitten it, I’m doing it”. I lift up my shirt and show her what no person should be forced to witness on no notice.

The first look she gives me was a look of PURE HORROR AND DISGUST. From then on I said it can’t get worse than that, then look over and see about 30 people gathered around with smart phones out video taping me.

I finish the deed and take my seat next to her. After that, she starts laughing her head off and frantically starts trying to tell me something. She translates it to her Co-Caster who speaks better English than she does and he tells me:

“she wants to sing while you do the belly dance”

so I say kitten it. NOW, THE CO-CASTER PULLS OUT HIS SMARTPHONE AND VIDEO TAPES ME FROM THE FRONT.

She starts singin, I do the deed TO THE MOTHER kittenING BEAT OF THE SONG, WHILE SHE CLAPS!

Then we settle down and live the legend. I knew I shouldn’t have, but I just wanna have fun and that sure did the trick.

there are a ton of people with videos out there. ALL THAT I ASK is that you put twitch.tv/ostricheggs and the above and link them on youtube.

I REGRET NOTHING, LET THE INTERNET HAVE ITS WAY!

in PvP

Chaith.8256

(wakkey is the best wingman in the world, I love you).

Stopped reading right here. Who gave you her e-mail address again? </3

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I honor the belly dancing video if you hear me out, alright?

There were 10 other guys waiting in a waiting room for about 3 hours by the time the video was shot. We were SO BORED I would have done anything at that point for entertainment. Wifi was a mess there, no one did anything but sit and try in vain to converse.

So here comes the body tricks, someone does something with their body, we all get a kick out of it. I KNOW THE BEST BODY TRICK IN THE WORLD FOR A BIG kitten MALE. I CAN DO THE MOTHER kittenING BELLY DANCE!

So I show it to the guys and we all get a hilarious kick out of it. SOON ENOUGH, wakkey finds the girl I was flirting with yesterday (She was the chinese caster, I STILL DON’T KNOW YOUR NAME AND I HOPE YOU ARE SINGLE!) and gets her a chair right next to me (wakkey is the best wingman in the world, I love you).

They tell me to do the belly dance, and at first I’m like “HELL NO!”. Three minutes later after about 11 people other people staring at me (half this mob had their IPhones ready in video mode), I say “kitten it, I’m doing it”. I lift up my shirt and show her what no person should be forced to witness on no notice.

The first look she gives me was a look of PURE HORROR AND DISGUST. From then on I said it can’t get worse than that, then look over and see about 30 people gathered around with smart phones out video taping me.

I finish the deed and take my seat next to her. After that, she starts laughing her head off and frantically starts trying to tell me something. She translates it to her Co-Caster who speaks better English than she does and he tells me:

“she wants to sing while you do the belly dance”

so I say kitten it. NOW, THE CO-CASTER PULLS OUT HIS SMARTPHONE AND VIDEO TAPES ME FROM THE FRONT.

She starts singin, I do the deed TO THE MOTHER kittenING BEAT OF THE SONG, WHILE SHE CLAPS!

there are a ton of people with videos out there. ALL THAT I ASK is that you put twitch.tv/ostricheggs and the above and link them on youtube.

I REGRET NOTHING, LET THE INTERNET HAVE ITS WAY!

1-10
How drunk?

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

(wakkey is the best wingman in the world, I love you).

Stopped reading right here. Who gave you her e-mail address again? </3

kitten yes, you too chaith, bro I will never forget you for that. But I straight figured she gave that to YOU and I gotta make something up before I even e-mail her about how I got it from you.

SHE DOESNT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH GOD kitten IT

1-10
How drunk?

Boredom is a hell of a drug

in PvP

Posted by: Arken.3725

Arken.3725

Congrats to The Abjured. As much as I despise the current meta, you got the W and i’m happy for you all. Well done.

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

in PvP

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

Congrats to all on the successful event!

-Cheers

PS – Me thinks I need to steal ostrich’s hat …

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

Sweet I was waiting for these vods ^.^

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Anet, is a lan client something you’ll work on? Seeing them rubberband makes me cringe.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

NOT EVEN FUNNY. I WANT TO PWN NOSCOC BUT HE ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM MY DUELING REQUEST. PLZ~~ RUN AWAY like coward. it is already 3rd times.

NAH, WHATEVER…

1 DON’T CARE ANYMORE SINCE THIS GAME BALANCE IS HUGELY BROKEN BECUZ ANET IS so bad at balancing. GOGO ENGI ELE NECRO GG. even Wakkey started op ele, or Aeroxe, from Warrior and thief, respectively. If you played non-op class like warrior that is nerffed 2 times continuously, you wouldnt do anything good really. turret engi, dd ele, terrormancer, are the game’s most cheesy OP job: you just play one of OP jobs, so you look you doing good (you were terrormancer last time i saw you), that’s it~ I will show you how to beat your cheesy op build.

Anyway, if i lose to you i will give you all the things i have with my whole gw2 account, meaning i will give you free my gw2 account and all the things i have about gw2. it is up to you selling this or whatever. plz reply to this if you are interested, Noscoc (don’t pm me but reply to this in forum cuz i want it every people spectate it)

3 rounds! ok?
if you ignore this again, ok~~ I am tired of you becuz it is already 3rd time. GF and GL.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

ellesee.8297

^lol

#1 Frandliest person NA!

in PvP

Chaith.8256

^^Lmao

FifteenCharrz

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

NOT EVEN FUNNY. I WANT TO PWN NOSCOC BUT HE ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM MY DUELING REQUEST. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE PRAISE THIS GUY. COWARD. PLZ RUN AWAY TO HELL.

NAH, WHATEVER…

1DON’T CARE ANYMORE SINCE THIS GAME BALANCE IS HUGELY BROKEN BECUZ ANET IS S**K. GOGO ENGI ELE NECRO GG. even noob Wakkey started op ele, or Aeroxe, from Warrior and thief, relatively.

NA BEST? WORLD BEST?
DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING? see how gw2 competition is so small as compared to other esport game bro. plz get a life and see realities becuz it never comes to real. I rather recommend you become Starcraft 2 pro-gamer.

if i lose to you i will give you all the things i have with my whole gw2 account, meaning i will give you free my gw2 account and all the things i have about gw2. plz reply to this if you are interested, MR.Noscoc*?? (don’t pm me but reply to this in forum cuz i want it every people spectate it)

3 rounds! ok?

LMAO Kitt is Noscoc #1 fan! Funny how you say get a life and then say to play Starcraft LOL! Your so dumb the more games go Esport the more ESL grows but your very short sighted so idk if you can understand that concept. Instead of raging on forums why don’t you meet Noscoc in WTS and beat him there? Wouldn’t that be more humiliating?

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

in PvP

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Oh, man. This makes me want to start PvPing again and graduate from mostly-scrub to partly-scrub. Well done, The Abjured. Fun games to watch, if somewhat belatedly.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in PvP

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

GratZ Abjured, inspiring show you put on.

Sincerly, Me.

in PvP

Ostricheggs.3742

NOT EVEN FUNNY. I WANT TO PWN NOSCOC BUT HE ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM MY DUELING REQUEST. I WONDER WHY PEOPLE PRAISE THIS GUY. COWARD. PLZ RUN AWAY TO HELL.

NAH, WHATEVER…

1DON’T CARE ANYMORE SINCE THIS GAME BALANCE IS HUGELY BROKEN BECUZ ANET IS S**K. GOGO ENGI ELE NECRO GG. even noob Wakkey started op ele, or Aeroxe, from Warrior and thief, relatively.

NA BEST? WORLD BEST?
DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING? see how gw2 competition is so small as compared to other esport game bro. plz get a life and see realities becuz it never comes to real. I rather recommend you become Starcraft 2 pro-gamer.

if i lose to you i will give you all the things i have with my whole gw2 account, meaning i will give you free my gw2 account and all the things i have about gw2. plz reply to this if you are interested, MR.Noscoc*?? (don’t pm me but reply to this in forum cuz i want it every people spectate it)

3 rounds! ok?

I read the first line and started laughing.

By the end of it I was just sad he took the time to type that

Also, I am no longer part of the abjured for those who don’t know it yet. I got kicked the second we got back home. They really didn’t like me.

I’m not naming names on the forums, but I’ve talked my fair share about it. Either way GW2 is now my job and I AM going to Boston and winning again.

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

I’ve already given all the bars around the convention center here in the bean your picture. Only thing you are allowed to drink is smirnoff ice.

in PvP

Posted by: Dead Muppet.9718

Dead Muppet.9718

And the rockets red glaaaaare! The bombs bursting in aaaair! Gave proof to the night! That our flag was still there! Oh say does that star spangled banner yet waaaaaave! Oh the laaaaand of the freeeee! And the home of the brave!

And to Chaith!
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Commence the drama frands!
Nerf celestial
nerf thief!
Nerf Engi!
Nerf Ele!
EU > NA!
NA > EU!

PS: http://www.twitch.tv/jebrounity/b/595930973 for the video of the finals! Credits to Jebro and Chronick for being EEESPPOOOOOOORTTTSSSSS

Congrats to being the first to sit and play spvp for more hours than any other player… and to follow that with exploiting the decay to be the #1 engineer and boast about it in an annoying way.

Make soup from those pants.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Congrats to being the first to sit and play spvp for more hours than any other player… and to follow that with exploiting the decay to be the #1 engineer and boast about it in an annoying way.

Make soup from those pants.

Srs? Another trolled by VeeWee persona?

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh