Congratulations to Abjured for winning WTS!

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

trolled? or truth… rank 80 is inevitable by playtime.

Also the decay comment is the truth. The bit about annoying though is opinion ill give it that… however im sure im not alone on that one.

Want to put that out there everytime, why cant I respond.

O god

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Dead Muppet.9718

Dead Muppet.9718

Also the decay comment is the truth. The bit about annoying though is opinion ill give it that… however im sure im not alone on that one.

O god

Kudos to you being an elite engineer also

Of the 2000 players that still play PvP worldwide
of that the players that take it to the level you do
of that the players that play engineer

Grats on being ONE of the better players playing a meta build engineer.

Dont kid yourself into thinking youre esports anything.

Truth.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

O god

Truth.

Lol this is amusing, I have no idea what you’re going to say next. Say some other stuff

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

And the rockets red glaaaaare! The bombs bursting in aaaair! Gave proof to the night! That our flag was still there! Oh say does that star spangled banner yet waaaaaave! Oh the laaaaand of the freeeee! And the home of the brave!

And to Chaith!
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Commence the drama frands!
Nerf celestial
nerf thief!
Nerf Engi!
Nerf Ele!
EU > NA!
NA > EU!

PS: http://www.twitch.tv/jebrounity/b/595930973 for the video of the finals! Credits to Jebro and Chronick for being EEESPPOOOOOOORTTTSSSSS

Congrats to being the first to sit and play spvp for more hours than any other player… and to follow that with exploiting the decay to be the #1 engineer and boast about it in an annoying way.

Make soup from those pants.

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

This is supposed to be a happy thread! Guild Warts 2’s first eSports event and you have to come in this thread with your frowny face and your harsh words and spread unfrandliness everywhere! Goshdarn it community! We are supposed to band together to make Guild Warts 2 the greatest game it can be! Not bicker and name call and yell GET GOOD SONS at other people!

Get good sons!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

O god

Truth.

The salt is high in this one. Higher than campbell’s chicken noodle soup.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

O god

Truth.

The salt is high in this one. Higher than campbell’s chicken noodle soup.

^ and that is some salty soup.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

O god

Truth.

If it’s easy, then I’m sure you can grab a team and win the next tournament.

The trip is about a 5 grand all expenses payed vacation and the prize is 5 grand for first!

I’d like to see you try instead of safely sit behind the forums and troll the world champions.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

O god

Truth.

Yes, everyone knows engi is overly strong right now. That said, either of those engis are still elite level. They were before engi became OP and they still will be once the class is nerfed back in line.

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

In fact unlike other esports..it is the game who makes kings…
Have two ubber op professions …and us gets world champions…the same that got wrecked by tcg in the previous meta.

This could only be esports if players actually are able to switch easily from one prof to another

in PvP

Dead Muppet.9718

[/quote]

If it’s easy, then I’m sure you can grab a team and win the next tournament.

The trip is about a 5 grand all expenses payed vacation and the prize is 5 grand for first!

I’d like to see you try instead of safely sit behind the forums and troll the world champions.[/quote]

I didnt say it was easy or that 5guage is a bad player.

I did try, in quake 1 and 3 and was in the top team, also sponsored… in the world. Undefeated for 2 years and the third year the 2nd rated team.

I love guild wars 2 and its pvp. Do I want to put that sort of time in again or take it to that level? Nope.

Does that make my point salty or moot? Maybe… am I not entitled to an opinion.

(edited by Dead Muppet.9718)

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Quake Con had 1v1s, not team play, in the beginning, and there were so many ladders for Quake 3 that I find that your claim of being on the best team in the world to be very dubious.

(edited by SobeSoul.6910)

in PvP

Dead Muppet.9718

Quake Con had 1v1s, not team play, in the beginning, and there were so many ladders for Quake 3 that I find that your claim of being on the best team in the world to be very dubious.

1v1 got its push start with Thresh Vs Entropy for the ferrari. From there Team Deathmatch 4v4 and 1v1 was pretty big from 1996 through til 2004ish.

1v1 is still going fairly strong but with the assortment of games out today the pool of players isnt like it was for sure.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

1v1 got its push start with Thresh Vs Entropy for the ferrari. From there Team Deathmatch 4v4 and 1v1 was pretty big from 1996 through til 2004ish.

1v1 is still going fairly strong but with the assortment of games out today the pool of players isnt like it was for sure.

If your point is that nobody cares about competitive GW2 I think you’ll find there are less people that care about Quake round’ these parts.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: SYPHA.9283

SYPHA.9283

If your point is that nobody cares about competitive GW2 I think you’ll find there are less people that care about Quake round’ these parts.

Ya I’ll have to disagree. The whole 300 hundred or so that watched the twitch stream is considerably lower than any Quake tournament that ever went on.

Gw2 is not and never will be a true E-sport. A game that relies on meta-builds and counter builds, will never be taken seriously in the gaming community.

Builds > than actual skill involved

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Ya I’ll have to disagree. The whole 300 hundred or so that watched the twitch stream is considerably lower than any Quake tournament that ever went on.

Gw2 is not and never will be a true E-sport. A game that relies on meta-builds and counter builds, will never be taken seriously in the gaming community.

Ya.. that’s all pretty irrelevant to my point. Let me reiterate, can I get a show of hands in this GW2 forum who wants to hear about Quake glory days?

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: SYPHA.9283

SYPHA.9283

Ya.. that’s all pretty irrelevant to my point. Let me reiterate, can I get a show of hands in this GW2 forum who wants to hear about Quake glory days?

Its cute you get kitten when another more competitive game is brought into the(HOORAY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME) thread.

And i wouldnt mind hearing more Quake talk. It was a fantastic game centered around true skill.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Gw1 would like to have a talk with you.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

The video you posted is the same videos the EU shoutcasters posted days before you guys. Wheres the videos of the Chinese teams?

BTW. NA only won because EU doesn’t know how to rotate. EU players are clearly better by looking at how the games went, by them dominating but then eventually they get out of rotation and fail the matchup, Temple of Silent Storms is a perfect example.

I give credit to those people who like to post ‘Lemme teach you how to rotate type threads’. Probably not enough of them on the EU forums.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

The video you posted is the same videos the EU shoutcasters posted days before you guys. Wheres the videos of the Chinese teams?

BTW. NA only won because EU doesn’t know how to rotate. EU players are clearly better by looking at how the games went, by them dominating but then eventually they get out of rotation and fail the matchup, Temple of Silent Storms is a perfect example.

I give credit to those people who like to post ‘Lemme teach you how to rotate type threads’. Probably not enough of them on the EU forums.

NA Won because EU can’t rotate? Lol. That’s a little condescending to be honest. Ya, props to the ‘how 2 rotate’ videos, the last hope for EU.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Its cute you get kitten when another more competitive game is brought into the(HOORAY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME) thread.

And i wouldnt mind hearing more Quake talk. It was a fantastic game centered around true skill.

Quake? Isn’t that a shooter? You all are trying to compare a FPS to an MMORPG? Shooters are reaction times and basically thats about it GW2 is reaction times and also timing of attacks while working on combos and rotations. IDK if you’d say LoL was more competitive I would have agreed I don’t think GW2 is LoL levels yet but a FPS? FPS don’t compare to high pace MMORPGS because their is really less thinking involved.

Necromancer Main