Constant fear of nerf

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Yiyojin.3241

Yiyojin.3241

I live in constant fear of nerf.
I don’t care, buff classes up or whatever, just don’t nearf down anymore anything. I’m a step closer to quit, everytime that you do.

Find a solution to AOE dhou.
The AOE, In mass fight or in small places it really makes the difference, and now that you can’t change utilies in battle It’s even harder.

Ps. About mesmer… Leave mesmers alone, high burst = made of paper.
Hit him 3 times and is dead, even less : D

And honestly learn to play and deal with situation and classes and bunkers and bursts and cond and AOE and everything.
Until you do you have no right to complain.

You will lose against the 1 that you don’t know how to deal with, but he knows how to deal with you.

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

I in general agree with you, but this clone bug with Mesmers is for the birds. That is over the top in terms of DPS and I really don’t think that the devs intended it to be that way.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

So, do you play mesmer or bunker?

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Klassic.8057

Klassic.8057

if you really live in constant fear of being nerf, you should get your priorities right first.

Kanto

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

Well, there is the usual l2p defensive card, or you can also already prepare to adapt to what is coming :

JonathanSharp

Going forward
Tank vs spike vs physical DPS vs condie DPS. We want to keep making balance changes that allow all classes to have various builds they can use. We don’t want tanks dominating the game, and we don’t want spike builds dominating. It’s healthy to have multiple types of builds in the meta, so we’ll be improving the balance to facilitate a healthy meta.
AOE balance. We feel that in PvP some AOE builds are too strong for the opportunity cost, and we’ll be bringing those in line in the next few patches.

I think it is quite ironical to see on one hand so many people saying pvp doesn’t get any love, while on the other hand these same people immediately fear the changes. soon as they are mentionned.

Personnaly i love big balance patches, it’s almost like a fresh new pvp start.

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Khyras.8021

Khyras.8021

Hit him 3 times and he is dead? Problem is he hits 1 time and you are dead.
Mesmers are the most disgusting class in history of MMOs and people playing mesmers are worse with “dont nerf or i quit” BS.Just quit i dont give a kitten.

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Good players do not fear change, they adapt to it. But since you play a mesmer (as I can guess from the “Leave mesmers alone…”) getting good is difficult, since this is the most “forgiving your mistakes” class ingame – everything is done by your phantasms, and you can focus on only avoiding dmg, not to mention recent might bug…

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I fear the nerf hammer too, should master all the classes and just roll the one OP at the moment.

Snow Crows [SC]

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Vyctor.7395

Vyctor.7395

‘’And honestly learn to play and deal with situation ’’ xD

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Gintoki.6405

Gintoki.6405

its not that bad.. but i do know how u feel, i would never play a charachter just because its currently the most buggy overpowered one, tbh ive used up all my charachter slots, so i couldnt even if i wanted too. but i do understand the frustration if you happen to like say engineers and get annoyed at the lack representation in tpvp or how noone wants you! the last big balance was a couple of mad changes like mesmers and breaking protection on elementalist (now fixed i think) and just lots of underwater combat, which should have been 1 millionth priority. seems like it was a distraction to buff up the changes list. instead of balances id much rather see more spvp content. come on. massive pve content released all the time, is it really that hard to make a few more maps, so we dont have to play 1/5 maps on the water lvl :P

Aurora glade [FURY] clan. Zetsu (zetsudai, zetsu mei, Zetsu Rounin)

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

I recently listened to a lecture at work, a psycologist talked about the feeling of loss in life and how it affect us. Scientists have shown that the feeling of joy and the reward chemistry in our brain when we gain something is only a trird or even less for some ppl compared to the sorrow and pain they feel when they loose something of equal value.

Basicly if person a got two amounts of something he want, say a increaced payment at work. If work take half of it away hes depression ower it will be deeper than the joy of the raice he still accualy got.

So by buff a class then do a balance nerf, even if the class is stronger than it was before the first buff, will feel uppset and dissapointed.

Dont forget we was in a good position Before the buff, some things got overhand, like 25 vouln and 25 might in spvp, so they will balance it. I sure they wont make us weaker than before the first buff, we prob still will had a overall increased effectness.

/Osicat

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Kirei.1792

Kirei.1792

mesmer too op.. i got a mesmer myself, played it a few days. and oh my im a BUNKER GLASS cannon.
learn some tricks on mesmer, adapt them, use right sigils. and trust me. i can tank 2+ for quite a time. its either i evade, or i invuleranble, or i evade, or i invulernable, or i daze u. sigils of energy atm way too op for mesmers. it certainly Needs a nerf for Sure. you can change wep and everytime you change, u can dodge. and everytime u dodge, u get a illusion. i don’t think right now that Anet knows what to do. they just listen to people. they don’t play the game, they don’t play it on top level (thats what i think). and So… they have no clue whats totally Op and whats totally silly. mesmer have such a ridicilous survivalabillity lol and sick damage

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Biomanz.9302

Biomanz.9302

I take it you play as a Mesmer…

You’re part of what’s broken and unbalanced atm. Just gotta love when ppl say l2p or don’t nerf their overpowered class.

Taera Locke – staff ele
Red circles heal you. Just relax.

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Gintoki.6405

Gintoki.6405

on the other hand, if noone played the op class to point out the problem it would stay broken

Aurora glade [FURY] clan. Zetsu (zetsudai, zetsu mei, Zetsu Rounin)

Constant fear of nerf

in PvP

Posted by: Jay.3415

Jay.3415

Hit him 3 times and he is dead? Problem is he hits 1 time and you are dead.
Mesmers are the most disgusting class in history of MMOs and people playing mesmers are worse with “dont nerf or i quit” BS.Just quit i dont give a kitten.

Oh just mesmers right like thieves dont do this