Correlation between ladder rank and mmr?

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

Getting pretty salty because I’m not even top 900 and I was queued against 5gauge like 243532 times in a row a couple days ago and the matchup luck really hasn’t felt like it’s improved since. I’m not good and the ladder rank reflects that but I wonder if the mmr doesn’t.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Low population problems.

in PvP

Posted by: Mea.8967

Mea.8967

Looking at the ladder, it looks like it’s more about the number of matches played, not quality.

But I’m no expert.

I love lamp.

in PvP

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

Looking at the ladder, it looks like it’s more about the number of matches played, not quality.

But I’m no expert.

It’s worth noting that while ladder ranking is affected purely by the number of matches played, mmr is not. However, that was not the question. If you could be so kind as to forcibly remove your kitten from your kittenhole, that`d be great.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in PvP

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

Low population problems – true. And this was true before the pvp update too. When there still was a soloQ I got matched with pro-players even while not being in top 1000.

EU Aurora Glade