Could Cleric Amulet go away?

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

On last Academy Gaming, most Druids picked up that amulet, Tempests did so too and are extremely hard to kill. I am pretty I am not the only one thinking we were over with bunker amulets.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

Toughness doesn’t do enough, so no don’t remove Cleric’s amulet.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

toughness without vitality is useless as the poster above me said, in most cases unless u have a high base vitality. which elementalists lack. druids have a bit more at 15 k, but surving 1 v x with that kind of hp for long atm withh necromancers who have even more booncrrupts is even harder to do. not to mention thief auto attack buff.(something which i feel is great really for thiefs )

no man. Come on. clerics offer no vitality boost at all. they have no precision or any other stat. Bunkering in a controlled fashion like this aka no sentinel, celestial, minstrels or soldiers is completely justified. infact there is no amulet that has toughness, vitality and healing power. bunkers are perfectly killable now with 2 v 1’s. they got thier shave. I want a meta that promotes all styles of gameplay as long as it’s not over the top. aka condi, power, bunkering, support etc.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’ve liked Clerics for a very long time

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

cleric amulet is fine.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Oh yes. Please remove one of my last few remaining options as a support ele. I’m sorry that I’m inconveniencing you with my couple extra seconds of delayed death.

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Oh yes. Please remove one of my last few remaining options as a support ele. I’m sorry that I’m inconveniencing you with my couple extra seconds of delayed death.

I’d rather be put out of my misery right now than being forced into the most alienated forms possible.

Alerie Despins

(edited by Alekt.5803)

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

cleric was never a problem. Even soldiers was not. Celestial and sentinel did overshoot ….

in PvP

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

cleric’s is the only support amulet left
and they did say “Our intent is not to eradicate this type of gameplay”, so they shouldn’t remove it. If they remove it anyway, then I’m seriously done with this game.

in PvP

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Most support druid builds use Mender’s Amulet not cleric, as far as i’m aware of. druids are most afraid of condi bombs while in celec form. Also, Mender’s got better DPS.

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

Tbh Cleric’s is not even that good, it’s just meh. It’s decent in druid but I would never use it on a tempest, Mender’s is just better.

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

I would say that clerics isn’t performing well enough if you don’t have protection it isn’t enough to handle power builds and currently the ridiculous amount of condi pressure negates it almost entirely…

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i’d say cleric would only be a problem on druids as they can spam healing non stop heck even their offensive attacks have healing but the real kicker is their ridiculous pet damage slapping easily 7k , wich makes them a threat unlike other professions running cleric

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

Remove all amulets and give us static stats. Let make traits do bigger difference on our rolles.

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: twojackson.5607

twojackson.5607

i’d say cleric would only be a problem on druids as they can spam healing non stop heck even their offensive attacks have healing but the real kicker is their ridiculous pet damage slapping easily 7k , wich makes them a threat unlike other professions running cleric

This is correct. It’s why I can’t die and also why I am the best player currently. Everyone complains about it, only because they want their classes to be buffed. xD

SHADOWJEDI — currently undefeated in over 100 official wager duels.

in PvP

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

This was what I was talking about in the thread I started. A few amulets get removed and requests come in to remove more. To be honest I would rather they put the amulets back in. Let people choose to be tanky, the opponents had that same choice before the match started whether they wanted to go for DPS stats or defence stats.

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

Cleric is not the problem, Overtuned healing traits (ele, druid) are the problem. The base healing is too much and is insane when paired with it. Obviously bunker guard isn’t a problem so the thing at fault are the classes using it not the amulet itself.

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

in PvP

Posted by: Cedhead.7964

Cedhead.7964

Cleric is not the problem, Overtuned healing traits (ele, druid) are the problem. The base healing is too much and is insane when paired with it. Obviously bunker guard isn’t a problem so the thing at fault are the classes using it not the amulet itself.

Hi, it’s important to remember that if an ele uses cleric’s they would only have an 11k health pool. It may look like a lot of healing but it’s really not when you’re only filling up a small cup of health. Also, with cleric’s an elementalist would basically be forced into a defensive role unlike a druid who can still dish out a more than decent amount of damage with pets. Eles would give most classes that have toughness in their builds a good tickle at best. If you’re worried about ele support just focus it and burn their long cooldowns.

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

Hi, it’s important to remember that if an ele uses cleric’s they would only have an 11k health pool. It may look like a lot of healing but it’s really not when you’re only filling up a small cup of health. Also, with cleric’s an elementalist would basically be forced into a defensive role unlike a druid who can still dish out a more than decent amount of damage with pets. Eles would give most classes that have toughness in their builds a good tickle at best. If you’re worried about ele support just focus it and burn their long cooldowns.

Eles are no problem for me. Sorry if I offended someone somehow. Druids are more the main culprit. Though ele group support is insane

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

in PvP

Posted by: Cedhead.7964

Cedhead.7964

Eles are no problem for me. Sorry if I offended someone somehow. Druids are more the main culprit. Though ele group support is insane

No worries, no offense taken. Just thought I’d provide a different perspective.

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Druids don’t run clerics. They are much more scared of condis or getting bursted down in a cc chain so they like a high hp pool. They don’t have to reduce the damage they take because their heals are potent enough to get back full anyway as long as they don’t die.