Courtyard

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

What happened to courtyard? Was my favorite map and it’s disappeared. Can we replace stronghold with courtyard or something?

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

It was my favorite map too, but Anet gave in to the complaints of those who didn’t like it.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I want it back as well.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

It was my favorite map too, but Anet gave in to the complaints of those who didn’t like it.

If they did, they would have removed Skyhammer first. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that you have to choose “stronghold” and/or “conquest” while courtyard is neither. I hope it means we will see a “team death match” checkbox in the future… one can dream!

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

What happened to courtyard? Was my favorite map and it’s disappeared. Can we replace stronghold with courtyard or something?

I kinda like Stronghold too.

Maybe just add Courtyard back?

Than it will have 3 modes.

Stronghold.
Conquest.
Team Deathmatch.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Better rework Coutyard into Anihilation map.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Gecko.1962

Gecko.1962

Courtyard is the best map, just short of queueing Skyhammer and Spirit Watch all day.

Everyone’s Favorite Furry! – Serrow
Elementalist/Ranger/Necro/Thief
“They can’t condi me if they’re dead.”

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: frednought.1238

frednought.1238

Maybe just add Courtyard back?

Than it will have 3 modes.

Stronghold.
Conquest.
Team Deathmatch.

+1. It really makes the most sense as its own box since the builds for it are different, anyway.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Cayenne.5341

Cayenne.5341

i want it back too, they could add a checkbox like they did for stronghold

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Check box would have been best. Problem is it will expose population issues in SPvP

Courtyard

in PvP

Melanion.4892

Check box would have been best. Problem is it will expose population issues in SPvP

What population issues? Game isn’t dead. Population is stronger than ever. Esports.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

What population issues? Game isn’t dead. Population is stronger than ever. Esports.

population is not getting stronger than ever. Its getting smaller. It got a small bump from new players from the F2P move. But that also is fading.

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

population is not getting stronger than ever. Its getting smaller. It got a small bump from new players from the F2P move. But that also is fading.

[CITATION NEEDED]

numbers please..

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Courtyard

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

7k people watched last EU PRO League live, its better than ever.

Courtyard

in PvP

Melanion.4892

I thought the sarcasm was clear here…