Custom Arenas release

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Hello developers/players, can someone please confirm me when custom arenas are being released? My guild has been looking forward to having their own arena for a time now and since the Time Tokens are released already, can we get a date for the Custom Arena Starter Kits?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

I would really like to know also(and I believe many more guilds are like yours and mine) but if I had to make a foresight I would say 6 to 30 days.
This beta is taking long :p

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: JoopFOX.9510

JoopFOX.9510

Perhaps something has changed during the past one or two weeks, but I asked this a little while ago as well and got this response: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/ETA-on-custom-arena-public-release/first#post2057584

So I would say a few weeks from now, hopefully sooner.

Professor James – Mesmer

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

My guild and I where excited to see the tokens arrive, so we gathered the gold and got the 20 token thing, only to realize that you need a Starter kit to even set one up, but this has not been released….

Kind of odd me thinks. Just release the arena’s already ANet, please!

wtf…skyham….all is vain

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

They want to make money of people while they are still in beta. Bit of a cop out. Just don’t put any time on the current servers. All you are doing is funding the next expansion for L2 or Aion. Most probly going to Wildstar, which is where everyone should go soon as they get the chance. Anet doesn’t get the money NC does

The tokens are pretty silly cheap though, I can run CoF five~ish times (1g to 30gems) and have enough for a set of tokens. That literally takes an hour (or less) for 120 hours of CA. Run it with four friends, and in 1 hour you have a months worth of CA.

I honestly didn’t expect it to be that cheap. I wonder how much the kit will cost.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

The answer to this is still pretty much the same. We really want to make sure that these features are polished before they are fully out of beta. As you can see from the patch notes, we got a good chunk of changes in.

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

We really want to make sure that these features are polished before they are fully out of beta.

You should have done this with all the pvp scenario, particularly with class balance.

Custom Arenas release

in PvP

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

They want to make money of people while they are still in beta. Bit of a cop out. Just don’t put any time on the current servers. All you are doing is funding the next expansion for L2 or Aion. Most probly going to Wildstar, which is where everyone should go soon as they get the chance. Anet doesn’t get the money NC does

The tokens are pretty silly cheap though, I can run CoF five~ish times (1g to 30gems) and have enough for a set of tokens. That literally takes an hour (or less) for 120 hours of CA. Run it with four friends, and in 1 hour you have a months worth of CA.

I honestly didn’t expect it to be that cheap. I wonder how much the kit will cost.

I don’t pve, was mislead that I could only wvw and get the same out of it as a pve focused player could. Need globs to get items and no back piece. Not to mention They added more levels to pve for wxp and more pve infusions for wvw.

The answer to this is still pretty much the same. We really want to make sure that these features are polished before they are fully out of beta. As you can see from the patch notes, we got a good chunk of changes in.

So why are you charging us to play with a test item, why not hand out time as a reward from a tpvp match?