Current meta?

Current meta?

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

What site or place can I go to find out about what is the current meta of tournies, I noticed my engy spec is way out of place in the current environment.

For engies in particular, but all classes more generally.

Current meta?

in PvP

Posted by: DayDream.6381

DayDream.6381

Current meta?

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

How do you tell if the persons build you are look at it is a good build? they seem to link to nearly everything there.

Current meta?

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Someone added a lot of old builds to that site. Most aren’t even in the meta anyway. That said, if you want to play engi, you have more options. It is currently the strongest or second strongest class in PvP.

Current meta?

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

How do you tell if the persons build you are look at it is a good build? they seem to link to nearly everything there.

Most builds are drained from top streamers and major tournaments, those make up the Meta/Great categories and ~50% of the Good category. Basically, if streamers are listed on the build’s page then you can know it’s based on them.

Someone added a lot of old builds to that site. Most aren’t even in the meta anyway. That said, if you want to play engi, you have more options. It is currently the strongest or second strongest class in PvP.

At this point we can consider hambow “old” too Btw metabattle collects working builds, not juse “meta” ones.