Custom Arena issue ?

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: Zhou.3605

Zhou.3605

Okay, so I have just set up my custom arena, I did so ensuring that no x’s appeared in settings, and then after I got no track progression and no rank points, I even checked the wiki settings. I did have teams set to two. This gave no x, but the wiki states the minimum is 3 so I changed that, and still I cannot get rank points or track progression. And I am aware of the two tier limit. There has been no increase in either of these.

Here are my settings. please let me know what I am doing wrong:
Team size: 3
Score limit: 500
Time limit: 10
Respawn timer: 5
Starting players: 1
Reserve slots: 2
Respawn is set to individual, and no options on the right are selected.
I have it set to Skyhammer as the only map in the rotation.
And I have the reserve 2 slots set for my guild.

Any idea why we are not able to get any form of rank or track progression.
Am I overlooking something?

Thank you for looking.

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

If you’re not actually in a game (timer isnt counting down, says “waiting for players” at the top of the screen) you wont be getting progression. You need to start the game first. Not sure if this is the issue but this was the only thing I could think of.

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Zhou.3605

Nope, the round starts as soon as one person enters, and it was me and a guild mate in the game. We ran the full 15 minutes and there was no reward in rank points or track progress, only 5 rank points for each top stat gained. Which in and of itself has me confused. As why would I not get rank points or progression of track for a win, but I would still get rank points for top stats?

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Zhou.3605

Okay to clarify, why am I not getting rank points from an arena that is set up properly so far as I can tell. No rank points, and no track progression either.

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Zhou.3605

No one has a suggestion on how to sort this out? I mean I even sent a trouble ticket to anet, and they just told me to report it as a bug, I feel like my money is being wasted, as this arena was bought pre-gold change. I spent a lot of gems on this and it is worthless atm.

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Do you have auto balance on? This was a recent addition to qualify for progression.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Zhou.3605

No I did not, and it does not state it needs to be on. thank you I will try that. They need to update it so that we know this.

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: MrNumnut.2635

MrNumnut.2635

3 years later and there is still no ‘’no progress’’ icon on autobalance, must be alot of work.

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

3 years later and there is still no ‘’no progress’’ icon on autobalance, must be alot of work.

Mate, get off their back. Technical restrictions alright?

Custom Arena issue ?

in PvP

Posted by: MrNumnut.2635

MrNumnut.2635

Mate, get off their back. Technical restrictions alright?

My bad, it’s ofcourse very normal i have to google solutions because of missing tooltips.