Custom Server Ban Roster

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

Q:

Well with the new free to play system implemented, it’ll allow for more influx of toxic players. I currently own a dueling server on NA and my ban roster is maxed out at 20 people for trolling the server. And I frequently have to keep an eye on it to kick trolls since I can’t ban more than 20. Could Anet possibly look into expanding the ban roster to possibly unlimited to prevent more grieving from trolls? I just want to own a peaceful dueling server and having a limit imposed on the ban roster isn’t really helping. Thanks.

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

Bump, I can agree with and understand the position. Seems reasonable to increase the limit by at least five fold.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: ViceBlack.9017

ViceBlack.9017

Yea i can see the reasoning behind it, plenty of people fell victim to trolls or toxic people. Especially now that we are getting a ton more players.

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Can’t disagree. I often see trolls going in duel servers and randomly attacking people while claiming it’s ‘just for fun’. There’s even an entire guild dedicated to that. While it may be ‘fun’ for them, it certainly isn’t fun for us.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: CaptainShrimps.9143

CaptainShrimps.9143

Seeing as there isn’t a limit on how many players we can block, I don’t see why there should be a limit on the number of players we can ban from a custom server.

Custom Server Ban Roster

in PvP

Posted by: tomwjd.8172

tomwjd.8172

Aye. Toxic players will bypass the ban system by abusing the free account perk to harass custom servers if the ban limit is unmodified.