D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

Since today is my B-Day I will share my thief Build. This is clearly going to be the NEW Meta. The build is clearly a 1 shot wonder. Dagger-Dagger returns on the Thief…Watch the video and please give credit where credit is due. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/mEOk2Wtj95I

~Balouga/Bik

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

I bet if I watch, it’s gonna be an aprils fool vid right Bik? Anyways I will bite, i got nothing else to do atm.

edit: yep figured as much LMAO, LETZ GO BOIZ!!!

(edited by Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318)

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Biklen.5490

I bet if I watch, it’s gonna be an aprils fool vid right Bik? Anyways I will bite, i got nothing else to do atm.

edit: yep figured as much LMAO, LETZ GO BOIZ!!!

loooooooooooool

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Takashiro.8701

Takashiro.8701

Made my day, thank you Bik.

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Tissue Paper Amulet?

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: ColdHuh.6785

ColdHuh.6785

Tissue Paper Amulet?

17 245 hp thief is amulet with 560 vitality, so the amulet is probably the default Marauder

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Thief is clearly op with all of this perma evade perma stealth perma block perma invuln. Pls nerf.

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Thief is clearly op with all of this perma evade perma stealth perma block perma invuln. Pls nerf.

Anet will never nerf or improve what needs to be done

This video show clearly that thief damage needs to be improve 150% to achieve balance, the issue looks like the damage<— this is how Anet looks like they think.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Anet will never nerf or improve what needs to be done

But but but thief is over the top.
I dream for the day when Guardians will have traps as powerfull as the thief ones,
where engis and mesmer will stealth at least for as much as thief can,
when at least half of the classes will have skills for revealing enemies as the thief already has.
When all the classes will have the same burst and blocks and overall the best hp pool as the thief has.
Got the point?

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

meh… its all about gimmicks… and how dev’s feel the class should behaves on pve and what class needs to survive/kill on pve aoe spam ambient, when it reached to pvp they are forbiden to touch class balance.

But at the end every class will end getting everything over time, warrior with traps, elementalist with traps, mesmer with traps, thief with GS, shield, hammer… it will be a mess more aoe, more spam, more easy gimmicks to pull, fights will get worse over time.
DH traps were actually strong, they were carrying alot of players (myself inclueded), they had to do that since the spec was not being well accepted to the gw2 players, so they make de only thing possible to play and started to tone it down.
This is why theres no balance in gw2 and game is not designed to have balance nor coherence/longevity , metas change u might end with something that insta players , its super tanky, or every one melts in the 2-5 seconds of a fight, wich is the excuse to call “action” game, while those are not the only properties of action games.

to achieve a decent pvp game it is need to design classes for pvp and make/design pve arround that skill design that is why gw1 was actually good skills were interesting, the issue was they had a ton of skills to balance and classes had 2 classes itsleves, here they have just a hand of them compared with gw1 and they are failling even hard and gimmicks on gw1 were team based u need actually to learn to play with your team to make it effective.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Biklen.5490

Made my day, thank you Bik.

Good bro im glad

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Since today is my B-Day I will share my thief Build. This is clearly going to be the NEW Meta. The build is clearly a 1 shot wonder. Dagger-Dagger returns on the Thief…Watch the video and please give credit where credit is due. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/mEOk2Wtj95I

~Balouga/Bik

Anet outstanding class balance at work.

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

I’m too bored to watch the clip,anyone cares to elaborate?
Are there any kittens in it,or just a d/d thief?

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Takashiro.8701

Takashiro.8701

You should probably watch it if you’re bored. It’s about a d/d thief, but hes not the star of the show.

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

I need that Mesmer build if I want to be top level PvPer.

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: SeranusGaming.7362

SeranusGaming.7362

Thief is OP!!! I demand Anet to nerf the class.

Kara “Tiptoes” Sheridan (Ranger)
Tarnished Coast Roleplayers [TCRP]
“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Ok,I watched the vid.
It’s an eye for an eye.
Thief is also one of the classes that can do this to other classes.
Oh and Anet,when we say that DPS in PvP is batkittencrazy and in many cases requires 0 skill to pull off to the point it’s become a joke.This is what we mean.
A guy initiates a attack from stealth and kills another player with a single burst.
Zero skill.All Benny Hill.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

D/D Thief 1 SHOT KILL

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Ok,I watched the vid.
It’s an eye for an eye.
Thief is also one of the classes that can do this to other classes.
Oh and Anet,when we say that DPS in PvP is batkittencrazy and in many cases requires 0 skill to pull off to the point it’s become a joke.This is what we mean.
A guy initiates a attack from stealth and kills another player with a single burst.
Zero skill.All Benny Hill.

This is the sort of thread Anet should respond too, instead of changing sigils for no reasons they should fix real issues: like being able to burst someone 100% to 0% in the duration of a daze triggered from stealth.