D/c, came back won game but still lose MMR

in PvP

Posted by: xKratos.4758

xKratos.4758

Hello, I am writing this post to suggest the devs to change the way dishonor works. I was playing earlier with my friend and your server dropped. It took me 3 mins to get back into the game and when I came my team was behind a little but we manage to pull through and win the match. However, despite coming back i still lost -20 MMR. Which gonna take three wins to even make up. Why do I get punish when I won the match and the D/c wasn’t my fault?

This is very discouraging to players who legit want to play the game. I already have less and less reason to PvP in GW2, this just keep adding oil to the fire. Please change how dishonor work and fix your servers before handing out dishonors for players who came back and win the match with their teams. At the very least I should not lose any MMR for your faulty servers.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/gNXsP5F.jpg

[AZN] Kratoast – twitch.tv/xkratosz
I host dank memes 244p tournament MingLee

in PvP

Posted by: Zenyus.2569

Zenyus.2569

Those server drops are the reason of a decent amount of losses i have atm, and theres no reason to lose rating if he managed to win the match.. what a broken game

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

…thought Anet said they were going to fix this issue last season :/

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

hey i was in your team. youre gone for good 4 mins and we still won

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

The server went down and you were the only one disconnected? Wouldn’t everyone be disconnected if the server went down?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds