DS stomp/res buged

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

Simply not working , sometimes u are able to stomp/res insta , sometimes u need to spend 100% lf to get a pop that u are able to interact…

And ofc u cant pop DS durning resing/stomping couse it will make u stop doing that…

Rly epic changes for necro GJ Anet!

(edited by Forsaker.9213)

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

Did you expect anything more?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I don’t think this is necro. In the last match I played (15 minutes ago) A lot of players were not getting prompts and needed to wiggle around a bit to get them. Remember a lot of players are all updating today off of the serves. Patience young jedi.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

That’s the new game mode called “Man mode” in which you need to prove your worth by beating your enemy to death

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.2430

Demon.2430

its not happening to necros only. Our whole team is having problems stomping/ressing people. Sometimes it takes like 2-3 sec to get the interaction. I guess its just happening to everyone. But still a huge bug. Hope they fix it soon. And soon means tomorrow.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

It is a bug to do with stomping and ressing in general. Possibly due to lag not sure.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

Hey there
I was playing some matches with my mates and 99% of the time when we tried to stomp somebody we had to wait like 2 seconds to be able to do that

this bug should be fixed asap because it destroys the way the game is supposed to work and leaves the enemy team with way more time to rezz the player up than it should used to be

thanks

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Next

The team has been made aware of this bug and it is currently under investigation.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: righteousness.6028

righteousness.6028

Its like 50/50 that ill get the action que to finish downed opponents on my ranger. Lag or bug?

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: dribbzeu.4615

dribbzeu.4615

+1 , same here.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

The old way to DS stomp and rez was fine. Why did they need to change it?

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: vaxjani.9073

vaxjani.9073

I think i found a way to stomp. If you get this bug just stop pressing the right mouse button and you will be able to stomp. (At least it helped me. Oh and havent tried it with DS)

Lagspike – Never Gonna Find Me – Happy Burstday
War/Ranger/Thief Roaming Vids

(edited by vaxjani.9073)

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Yes, 15 characters.

SAB or RIOT

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

It is lag…the servers are laggy as %!@# right now…that’s my guess

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Saital.4819

Saital.4819

Not just DS. Stomping and ressing both have big delays before you can execute those actions.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

If you have the downed target selected and are using camera-look (mouse buttons held down) then the interact prompt will not show. We are testing a fix right now.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Rassase.7943

Rassase.7943

i can’t finish if i attack downed player, i must stop attack and only then i can, it sucks when conditions all around you, i need quick stomp.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

When i press my hotkey to stomp, the character does nothing.

Can someone confirm?

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Yepp they already confirmed it as a bug and working on it (see the DS stomping/rezzing topic).

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

I’m testing it out in the starter area of Heart of the Mists, and it seems like if I’m in melee range when they go into downed state the option to stomp won’t appear. But if I run into melee range from a distance while they are already in downed state, then the option to stomp will appear.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

bugged for me

/15543524

Edit: The let go of right click works. the toggle immediately shows up.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

(edited by Flumek.9043)

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

If you have the downed target selected and are using camera-look (mouse buttons held down) then the interact prompt will not show. We are testing a fix right now.

So this means no one in the ArenaNet office plays a necromancer and uses camera look.

That explains a lot, to be honest.

It’s every class, not just necro…

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Bugs happen on big s/w updates. This is a pretty big one. Hopefully it gets fixed because its unplayable pvp right now.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Yes please, fix it ASAP! Thanks for your response btw.

As you said, the interact prompt not showing when mouse holding is a big deal/issue to me, and quite possibly many others, keep in touch with us on this regard!

Thanks for reading!

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Almost lost a match because of this :/

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Thanks for getting on this so quickly, it was really annoying.

While you’re at it, can you make it so activating Death Shroud doesn’t interrupt stomps/revives too?

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

This is unbearable. The inability to stomp/res directly correlates to win or lose. 2 matches lost to this.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

please fix this as quickly as possible. Also, this: “While you’re at it, can you make it so activating Death Shroud doesn’t interrupt stomps/revives too?”

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Played yesterday vs 4 ranger and our guard was not able to stomp because of this bug. A ranger on point dead and the guard is not able to stomp while other ranger PEW PEW PEW us. Not very funny.

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Tried to not hold the right mouse click button down and BAM!!! Still can’t stomp players

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

And this bug got past Q&A how exactly? getting so sick of bugs like this that SHOULD have been noticed b4 u made this patch available. Also my incinerators are bugged out in stealth too, another how the hell did this get past Q&A bug…

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

It seems you still cant stomp > DS .

You can however start stomp in DS and if enemy dps your LifeForce bar, the animation wont stop and stomp will go through.

It very annoying that you have to wait for DS cooldown to come up, and only then start to stomp. The biggest problem is that even with stability trait , you still need a quite a bit of boon duration

Confirm bug or working as evily intended?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Yeh its not the right mouse button for me…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

DS stomp/res buged

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

How did you manage to break this? Seriously. I was having trouble stomping on both my toons. You can’t have any mouse button pushed or you can not stomp, but you can rez… really?!!

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)