Daily Engineer Win in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

Although I am liking a lot the new changes to the daily system, I have been quite annoyed with how often the “Daily Engineer Win” has been appearing in pvp. This particular daily shows up way too often, compared to other classes such as necromancer or ranger. As a person who has every class in game but engineer, I get frequently deprived of this daily’s reward.

I understand that you would like to make people play different classes, but please make sure that all of them appear with the same frequency. It is very annoying to see the “Engineer win” in the dailies every other day.

Or if you insist in trying to force us to play engineers, then allow us to hide or reskin their hideous hobo sacks.

in PvP

Posted by: Felblade.8701

Felblade.8701

So you have every class other than an Engineer and decided to make a thread complaining about it being too frequent on dalies..?

You are not being “forced” to play an Engineer, but if you WANT to get the daily guess what.. time to make one, simple solution.

in PvP

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

No, the solution is that the least popular class in game should not be forced on people by making it appear more often than the other classes. Especially if it also means spending gems on a new character slot.

in PvP

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Has it been there more often than any others? I’ve been doing PvP on my engi recently, and it didn’t seem particularly frequent to me.

Has anyone been tracking the dailies since the patch?

in PvP

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

engie is a really fun class
u have a lot of skills and ulitilitys

if u have never tryed the class just give it a try.

the number of skills and combos the class has makes up for any lame hobo sack

(edited by caveman.5840)

in PvP

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

Why are you crying over 1 class often getting put there? If you want the achiv points of dailies, you only need 7 classes of the 8 anyway, as there are always are 2 class achievements , 2 that are either reward track/rank points/defense/capture/kills.

Since you only need 3 of the 4. If you got 7 classes you should be fine. If you’re greedy and want all reward track bonuses, create an engi then. They’re a nice incentive for players to try other classes. The best way to learn pvp is to experience what your enemy is most likely going to do and for that you need to play all classes anyway.

PS: not exactly been tracking it, but from the feeling so far i’d say from least to most frequent:
Necromancer
Thief
Mesmer
Warrior
Ranger
Elementalist
Engineer
Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

No, the solution is that the least popular class in game should not be forced on people by making it appear more often than the other classes. Especially if it also means spending gems on a new character slot.

It’s one of the most played classes in PvP though, and as this is a PvP daily, kitten you.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in PvP

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Although I am liking a lot the new changes to the daily system, I have been quite annoyed with how often the “Daily Engineer Win” has been appearing in pvp. This particular daily shows up way too often, compared to other classes such as necromancer or ranger. As a person who has every class in game but engineer, I get frequently deprived of this daily’s reward.

I understand that you would like to make people play different classes, but please make sure that all of them appear with the same frequency. It is very annoying to see the “Engineer win” in the dailies every other day.

Or if you insist in trying to force us to play engineers, then allow us to hide or reskin their hideous hobo sacks.

I absolutely agree that the entire system should be overhauled to suit your personal needs.

It is truly shameful that Anet did not check with you first before allowing a profession that you do not have into the daily system.

I bet there are many players who hate it 3 times as much as you do, because they only have the 5 original character slots. If only they had the clout you do to allow them to reasonably demand changes based on the 3 professions they don’t have.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c