Daily League Participator - Elite

in PvP

Posted by: nihavel.6592

nihavel.6592

I know, it’s really, really, soon, but every part of the Year of the Ascension need a “play 3 match for 15 days” achievement for the meta and the season will stay until Jan 26.

So we need 60 days and we have a 57 days season.

This mean lagendary isn’t time gated,right?

(Sorry for my english)

(edited by nihavel.6592)

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

I would love to get some clarification for this too.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Gaiyeerishima Cat.1082

Gaiyeerishima Cat.1082

You need 11 achievements completed in each tier, there are more than 11 available. So you don’t have to do that one.

in PvP

Posted by: syndicates.9826

syndicates.9826

That’s the least of your worries. The final ascension requires 4 divisions crossed within a season. So unless you’re diamond div, you’re not getting the final piece.

You need 11 achievements completed in each tier, there are more than 11 available. So you don’t have to do that one.

You actually need that achievement. If you click on the meta achievement it lists 11 objectives including the 15days.

in PvP

Posted by: Bebunw.8137

Bebunw.8137

I already made a post about that

no because if you clic on the meta you need particulars achievement to do the meta

I think it’s intended to not be crafted the first season because its called Year of the ascension

and you may have to be legendary division because maybe at diamond you don’t have enough league tickets to craft the thing

(edited by Bebunw.8137)