Daily rage rant

Daily rage rant

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

This game is so far beyond kitten that you can’t describe it anymore. Literally who in their kittening mind thought it was a good idea to load a skill that can have a 3 sec cd with enough condis to 1 shot someone without a clear? Or to make a healbot that is kitten near unkillable? Or to load the game with so much passive kitten that 90% of builds nowadays play themselves? Literally whoever the idiot is that thought any of this was a good idea needs to be fired and replaced with someone who has half a mind when it comes to balance. Look at this mess, 3 big patches later and vanilla specs are still obsolete, passive play still dominates the game, condi is king (DoT condi builds that kill slowly like they are meant to are all okay but condi that melts people in seconds is bad and needs to go), overtuned power skills that let people run full tank and still shred opponents with damage are still here, dodge spam is still the thief’s only reliable defense and even that isnt enough, cc is still through the roof (80% passive procs), power shatter mesmer still nonexistent, spam builds are the only builds being played, too many classes have too many defense sources which are too easily combined to give near immortality, and the list continues for much longer than i care to spend time typing my rage here.

This can be disregarded unless you support the need to actually make meaningful changes to the game at a reasonable pace (I.E. stop waiting 3 months to do changes that NEED to happen like nerfing warrior’s mace primal skill or nerfing the healing from auras) This game has so much potential and this lack of meaningful action is ruining every aspect of it.

Summary:
Get good at balancing pls. kthnxbye!

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Daily rage rant

in PvP

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

This game is so far beyond kitten that you can’t describe it anymore. Literally who in their kittening mind thought it was a good idea to load a skill that can have a 3 sec cd with enough condis to 1 shot someone without a clear? Or to make a healbot that is kitten near unkillable? Or to load the game with so much passive kitten that 90% of builds nowadays play themselves? Literally whoever the idiot is that thought any of this was a good idea needs to be fired and replaced with someone who has half a mind when it comes to balance. Look at this mess, 3 big patches later and vanilla specs are still obsolete, passive play still dominates the game, condi is king (DoT condi builds that kill slowly like they are meant to are all okay but condi that melts people in seconds is bad and needs to go), overtuned power skills that let people run full tank and still shred opponents with damage are still here, dodge spam is still the thief’s only reliable defense and even that isnt enough, cc is still through the roof (80% passive procs), power shatter mesmer still nonexistent, spam builds are the only builds being played, too many classes have too many defense sources which are too easily combined to give near immortality, and the list continues for much longer than i care to spend time typing my rage here.

This can be disregarded unless you support the need to actually make meaningful changes to the game at a reasonable pace (I.E. stop waiting 3 months to do changes that NEED to happen like nerfing warrior’s mace primal skill or nerfing the healing from auras) This game has so much potential and this lack of meaningful action is ruining every aspect of it.

Summary:
Get good at balancing pls. kthnxbye!

You also forgot the hilariously OP thief build that has non stop evasion and you cannot get a shot on, unless you go extreme counter build or you need to time it in the way before the thief is going to do it.
The joke is even more completed by having some so called ‘pro’ having comments that its easy to counter while they never played it and that the most so called hardcore pvpers only respect guys playing the world championship, while Anet is not making money through that so called hardcore group, its the group actually that just wants to have fun that gives them money and not the guys without a job and without money.
But yeah in the end i would say just make every single character in such a way they have that kind of skill and let people just spam 1 button and you are done!