Daredevil vs Reaper

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I mean, with all that chill coming down those poor staff thieves are going to be locked down tight.

Oh wait…

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

The reaper was at a distinct disadvantage from the very beginning… it’s based off the Necromancer.

It’s too early to complain about Daredevil though IMO. I’m honestly more concerned with pistol daredevils than staff ones

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The reaper was at a distinct disadvantage from the very beginning… it’s based off the Necromancer.

It’s too early to complain about Daredevil though IMO. I’m honestly more concerned with pistol daredevils than staff ones

Necromancer is really strong. Complaining about necro at this point is 6 months in the past.

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

How about we wait till next week to start this :/

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Necromancer is really strong. Complaining about necro at this point is 6 months in the past.

‘Really’ is going a bit far and it’s more like 1 month in the past, but who’s counting.

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

nobody gonna play staff in pvp, it is pure pve weapon: it lacks evades or stealth, gap closers and utility… compared to sd or dp that is

what you really should be worried about is sd running new spec

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I wonder how many D/P thieves will choose unhindered combat over bounding dagger…as for S/D I think we need to see how unhindered combat plays out before judging, since S/D was nerfed to the ground.

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

Wonder if there will ever be a elite spec reveal where necros dont compare it to theirs and complain.

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Wonder if there will ever be a elite spec reveal where necros dont compare it to theirs and complain.

Herald fit that bill. Dragonhunter too, though it was revealed before Reaper.

The main issue from Necros is just how everyone seems to be getting more and more ways to counter or ignore Chill, which is a main focus of Reaper.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Daredevil vs Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Overworld.9613

Overworld.9613

The main issue from Necros is just how everyone seems to be getting more and more ways to counter or ignore Chill, which is a main focus of Reaper.

This is probably in part because every condition is un-fun to be suffering from and removal ASAP is always the best option and keeping the professions mobile is one of the selling points of GW2 PvP. A risky addition might be a double edged condition (like gives the player suffering from it a damage bonus but drops their movement speed harshly), and then give it a mechanical tweak so it is always the first condition to be removed. Or something, cause as it stands the only player choice regarding conditions is when to use a total condition cleanse (once there’s a decent amount of conditions or after all have been applied to you) and that’s a bit dull when one third of all combat is condition related (the other two being positioning and raw damage).

Secretly creative