Dark Souls 2 in GUILD WARS 2!

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

Has anyone ever wondered what it would be like to play the equivalent of dark souls in guild wars 2? Well, I have found something far, FAR harder than that! Playing Warrior in high tier PVP; is essentially the equivalent of beating Dark Souls in it’s hardest mode with a guitar hero guitar instead of a controller! I mean doesn’t everyone just LOVE the narcissistic pain of playing that game, it’s just sooooo nice that you can FINALLY experience that right here in guild wars 2 with warrior. To go hours each night with a win ratio being somewhere around 1 in every 5 just gives me that same high as being defeated over and over by Old Iron King (one of the hardest DS bosses). Just love the direction they went with warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

In all honesty, GW2 often reminds me of Dark Souls, both in atmosphere, visuals and gameplay. =P

Love both games, but yeah, sarcasm aside, warrior is pretty much legendary difficulty atm.

Hey, at least you’ll get to perfect your skills until they fix the kitten!

Edit: In the meantime, try Gun Flame spam, it’s pretty fun.

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

Every time I go into a duel on warrior I feel as though my opponent looks like this http://soulslore.wdfiles.com/local--files/data:old-iron-king/Dark%20Souls%20-%20Old%20Iron%20King.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

dude just switch weapons really fast and get epic quickness 420 eviscerates and hundred blades and just use rampage when you’re losing a 1v1

oh wait i forgot who im talking to

in PvP

Posted by: Sevans.4619

Sevans.4619

Old Iron King is a punk kitten kitten.

Saethe — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Everytime you play warrior its as if your opponent looks like one of the easiest bosses in the game? Sounds like warrior has it easy. I’d, maybe, call every player something like artorias.

OR PIKACHU AND SMALL (DS fans will understand).

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

so sarcastic i love it

in PvP

Posted by: Jackalrat.5493

Jackalrat.5493

Run the greatsword as a Reaper. It’s at least as hard.

in PvP

Posted by: Anubris.8591

Anubris.8591

Hah. Yeah warriors. Sorry guys… Reaper GS is pretty lame too… but RS is pretty good so I guess that makes up for it…

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

warrior atm is like joining a knife n pistol server only in a shootergame, noticing the enemies have some ak 47

Grimkram [sS]