Dear Arenanet/Players, Please Have a Look.

in PvP

Posted by: Gdb.3492

Gdb.3492

To the wonderfull staff of ArenaNet I ask to spend just 1 minute of their busy lives to give a look at the screens below and I ask them hopefull to take action about this problem that I’m sure a lot of you are dealing with.

After he was afking behind the mid point and I asked him the first time to wake up, he acted like that. I know I attached 4 screens, it’s just because I want to prove you and help you tracking what he did all the match.

I’ve forgot to say: It’s a RANKED MATCH!

Attachments:

(edited by Gdb.3492)

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

It’s only 1 match, who cares?
People act as if anet can wave some magic wand to make people not afk, but it is up to the player not anet to fix this problem.

Oh and inb4 delete since you can’t post screenshots with peoples names on them.

in PvP

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

He was in the first screen shot but he was not in the others, he left the match?

in PvP

Gdb.3492

We said a lot of solution to this problem in a different topic ^^ If we can get to a solution devolpers can aswell.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

We said a lot of solution to this problem in a different topic ^^ If we can get to a solution devolpers can aswell.

People have been asking for a resign feature for more than 1 yr, I don’t think they even take feedback seriously.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Ya a 4 vs 5 shouldn’t work like that even if the 5 team is terrible. I don’t know why they thought conquest would be a uniform way for gw2 pvp. Where is my death-match tournaments or gw1 4 vs 4…

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: Pyro.8649

Pyro.8649

XGhoul, you said Anet can’t wave a magic hand against afker’s and then they don’t take solution give by player seriously, that not the same thing, we don’t ask for a magic tric, just for something like the leaver in gw1…

in PvP

Posted by: Django.5923

Django.5923

there is no report afk and there will never be. Anet cares a kitten about pvp. get used to it

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I’m not sure I see the issue here. You won, he left and didn’t get credit, and the exchange didnt seem that bad to me. Ive encountered much more aggressive situations, honestly.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

If there was a resign feature… He would have lost the game instead of win.

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

You did the right thing reporting him
You did the wrong thing posting it here

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

Gdb.3492

By the way, saying that they will never do anything it’s a thing and saying there are no solution is another. I’ve played other games as well and I found out this problem just in Guild Wars 2. About the screen stuff, they’ve been edited.

(edited by Gdb.3492)

in PvP

Gdb.3492

The Solution to this problem is pretty simple and it’s none of the ones you’ve been saying far now. Add a Leaver Counter. The more you Leave, The More you Fall Down in Category.

Category A: Never left a match.
Category B: 5-10 matches left.
Category C: More than 10 matches left.

Obviously the Matchmaking is done in Base of your Category. And the problem is finally solved.

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

There are 3 things we badly need:

• A confirmation box [ ready? | not ready] . You have 10 seconds to answer, if u dont you get kicked from the roaster and other ppl get sent back into Queue.
  • A well working leaverbuster, that autokick afker and stack Dishonor on them
  • A better report system, so that if someone manage to stay afk without getting kicked or similar troubles, ppl in the match can report him. If he gets reported by many ppl in the match he gets kicked, and thus gets Dishonor stacks.

in PvP

Posted by: Caderyn.2079

Caderyn.2079

The game probably crashed on him. This is very common in GW2. Forget Anet staff helping you out, they already have hundreds of bug, error, crash etc etc cases to solve. Well not solve, they bullcrap you on as long as possible to avoid the ultimate truth that is, the game is a disaster stability wise. Very poor design.

in PvP

Gdb.3492

The game probably crashed on him. This is very common in GW2. Forget Anet staff helping you out, they already have hundreds of bug, error, crash etc etc cases to solve. Well not solve, they bullcrap you on as long as possible to avoid the ultimate truth that is, the game is a disaster stability wise. Very poor design.

Watch the first screen for mother earth…. Underlined there is “XXXX Goes to sleep” that to help you understanding, he had to go back there, and write /sleep…. But yea, screenshots are there for no reason.