Decay when PvP is down

Decay when PvP is down

in PvP

Posted by: Raysson.2079

Raysson.2079

I only had time to log in for a bit just now and now I’m going to decay by the time I get to play tomorrow. Maybe the days shouldn’t be counted for decay where PvP is down for any amount of time.

Decay when PvP is down

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

when was it down other than for a few hours today (not even that yet)?

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Decay when PvP is down

in PvP

Raysson.2079

When I wrote this post
If you only have time to play during these few hours, it’s going to result in decay and you can’t do anything about it. I don’t have time to camp the queue waiting for an option to get rid of my decay.

(edited by Raysson.2079)

Decay when PvP is down

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

it decays after 3 days….this is the first time its been down, and its not even down, just bugged a bit…

you lose 100 per day after the first 3 days, and you get it back quickly by winning matches during decay to equalize

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Decay when PvP is down

in PvP

Raysson.2079

I didn’t have time to play during the first two days. The decay does go away quickly but doesn’t playing with decay put you at a disadvantage rating-wise because you play in a lower tier and lose more points / win less points?