Desertion

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

How much desertions will you be penalized if there is, or what happnes after a certain ammount

because ive been dcing and leaving games if i dont get to play in the coliseum because is the only map i like, the others i dont so i dont want to play there

I took an arrow to the knee

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Allow me to translate your post into honest:

I am a complete kitten, and intentionally ruin games because other people can vote for different maps than whichever one I want to play. PvP community who abhors such detestable behavior, want to help me figure out how to ruin the maximum possible number of games so I can be an even bigger kitten?

To which, the PvP community here replies:

GTKO and never play PvP again.

(K as in Kitten, of course)

Desertion

in PvP

JemL.3501

too bad 70-90% of the players always pick coliseum too and the game dcide to go with the map which had 1 pick

but you didnt answer my question, if there is no penalty then ill continue doing that for the eternity

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I hope Anet reads this post and put you under match manipulation which is a violation of game conduct and suspend/ban your account accordingly.

While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Desertion

in PvP

JemL.3501

i hope they read this too and decide to implement a penalty if there is none

or an option for people to pick maps they want to play insteand of a russian roulette

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

or an option for people to pick maps they want to play insteand of a russian roulette

So long as Anet is giving rewards for playing certain maps, which is stupid imo, they should have a separate “beta queue.”

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

too bad 70-90% of the players always pick coliseum too and the game dcide to go with the map which had 1 pick

but you didnt answer my question, if there is no penalty then ill continue doing that for the eternity

There is a penalty. Anet comes to your house, eats all your food, then takes a dump on your pillow.

Desertion

in PvP

Posted by: Madman.6912

Madman.6912

So long as Anet is giving rewards for playing certain maps, which is stupid imo, they should have a separate “beta queue.”

Unranked is pretty much the “coliseum queue” … nearly impossible to play anything else other than that kitten