Dev forum presence

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: someone.7485

someone.7485

Going through the pvp forums it seems like there is next to no dev presence in the forums.

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

They are spending all their time fixing leagues, true story. :^)

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i would rather have them fix/balance things than wasting time spamming forums

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Really? That is how you think things work? You spend every single minute working and don’t communicate with customers, that your whole project or is is somehow going to fail if a couple of people spend the odd 20 mins answering or even simply posting some sort okittennowledgement of issues.

I’ve worked for tiny companies of less than 5 people to companies with tens of thousands of employees who make more revenue in 2 days than Anet makes in a year, and guess what the vast majority of them manage to communicate with customers far better than Anet.

But then I guess there is a reason why the games industry is considered a bit of an amateurish joke in the real world.

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I would rather the official forums get more communication then some off site like twitter or reddit. Makes no sense to me.

I have a gw2 account, so I have a gw2 forums account. I do not use REDDIT or TWITTER. Why should I get less information and communications about this game.

Its like having an official email list and then post a flier on a door or something to tell students about an assignment.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Moopy.7908

Moopy.7908

I would rather the official forums get more communication then some off site like twitter or reddit. Makes no sense to me.

I have a gw2 account, so I have a gw2 forums account. I do not use REDDIT or TWITTER. Why should I get less information and communications about this game.

Its like having an official email list and then post a flier on a door or something to tell students about an assignment.

This. So much this. So amazingly much this. Except the flier is posted on the bathroom door in the office building next door. So you only get to see it if you work there.

Piken Square Commander
V I C E V E R S A

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

They never will.
If they couldn’t do kittened Ranked, SoloQ, Ladder for 4 years, they wont do it properly every.
If they couldn’t make all professions playable at same time, they wont do it ever.

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: HipposWild.7185

HipposWild.7185

What about the situation where they just don’t do either? I have seen no indication of an upcoming balance patch. They announced they would be regular before seasons and didn’t even fix dragon hunters before this one.

#1 of all #1 players as ranked by a fair and unbiased committee

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

What about the situation where they just don’t do either? I have seen no indication of an upcoming balance patch. They announced they would be regular before seasons and didn’t even fix dragon hunters before this one.

There is nothing wrong with DH

Leaderboards, The PvP league system, some small bugs here and there. If you dont like DH just run staff ele, bam problem fixed.

Dev forum presence

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

There is nothing wrong with DH

Leaderboards, The PvP league system, some small bugs here and there. If you dont like DH just run staff ele, bam problem fixed.

Or just equip yourself with a stab/invuln… still surprised to see people running without it when they think they can go cleave in the center with the sort of meta running around. It’s a CC/Condi war, don’t be daft and get a stab and some condi clear…