Did you know-

Did you know-

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

- that there’s a chat function in PvP.
It works the same way as inn any other game mode.
/T or /Team will send messages for your side only.
This way you can communicate with your team on what’s happening and what the plan is. Please share useful intel with your teammates.

- there’s no profit in multi-capping. A point becomes yours if you stand on it while no enemy does. More people will not increase the capture rate. As a result, there is no benefit for more than 1 person to run to the home node at the start of the game.

- maps have secondary objectives that make point generation easier. It is ill advised to queue for ranked matches when you are not aware of these functions. If you join ranked matches but are not aware of these mechanics, use the first pro tip i gave you and use the chat function to inquire about the maps secondary objectives.

- that unlike PvE, standing still will have negative repercussions on your teams functioning. The matches are short, and the win rate for you and your team will go down with 153%, so please hold of your mail checking, going out for a smoke, or whatever you do during matches until after the match.

Did you know-

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

when i use team chat i got QQ how i have time to type and play? thus i am not playing good.

i mainly use ping and draw on mini map. hope ppl will react. type i use when i bunkering a point or dead

i wish anet will implement real mic chat like in shooting games

Did you know-

in PvP

Amaimon.7823

when i use team chat i got QQ how i have time to type and play? thus i am not playing good.

i mainly use ping and draw on mini map. hope ppl will react. type i use when i bunkering a point or dead

i wish anet will implement real mic chat like in shooting games

Pinging is also a good form of communication, unless you’re the average joe
shift+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click+click

WE GET IT!!! YOU CAN STOP PINGING NOW

if you get my drift

Did you know-

in PvP

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

Used to be pretty active on the chat, but I had too many cases of the talking and planning turning into sheer hostility as the game progressed. I just can’t be bothered these days, usually nothing of note is said anyway other than insults after the fact.

Did you know-

in PvP

Amaimon.7823

Used to be pretty active on the chat, but I had too many cases of the talking and planning turning into sheer hostility as the game progressed. I just can’t be bothered these days, usually nothing of note is said anyway other than insults after the fact.

so we’re stuck on a bridge
Lose due to no communication <== we’re here ==> Lose due to toxicity

Did you know-

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I use basic communication:

3m
2h
1f

along those lines…

if this is a tip thread, my biggest tip would be…… Be patient. Just hold 2 cap points and hold the map down, no need for everyone to be scattered chasing kills or cap empty points with 3 people.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.