Dire/Assassin/Sentinel etc.

in PvP

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Why some stat combination doesn’t exist on spvp? Are they too imbalanced? I’ll be happy to see Dire set for my necro.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

It’s just that they never added new stats since the release. Dont know if they will add it someday.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I hope not Dire make engineers and necros unkillable killing machine.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in PvP

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

hue-hue-hue, thats the point. But on WvW we could easily use it for roaming and dueling, why can’t we in spvp?

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

hue-hue-hue, thats the point. But on WvW we could easily use it for roaming and dueling, why can’t we in spvp?

WvW is not balanced for small, even fights, but that’s okay since that’s such a small part of WvW. PvP is nothing but small, even fights, so expecting it to be just as imbalanced as PvE gear is kind of odd.

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Why add more options when they already struggle to balance with limited options

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Condition necros and engineers rely on critical chance for bleeding and burning procs. I wouldn’t really mind it if they used Dire stats over Rabid.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

As a guy who runs dire in WvW and plays tourneys I am begging you to let the OP kitten stay where it belongs.

For the love of god, if dire was in PvP the game would literally be dire engis/necros/rangers/anything else with condis running around.

It’s broken, plain and simple. No dire gear in pvp!!!

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in PvP

Posted by: Arachnid.4062

Arachnid.4062

As a guy who runs dire in WvW and plays tourneys I am begging you to let the OP kitten stay where it belongs.

For the love of god, if dire was in PvP the game would literally be dire engis/necros/rangers/anything else with condis running around.

in PvP

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

No dire gear in pvp!!!

I second this.

If you thought we had a condition meta right now, with dire it would be even more prevalent.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

OE don’t kill my buzz bro!! we need Dire with perplexity on PvP to finally take engi, necro, warrior, mesmer viable on PvP!! otherwise conditions will never be viable..

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

I could have swore they said they were adding new pvp amulets soon. I really don’t have the energy to dig up but I believe it was a post also mentioning htat they were going to remove the water from temple of silent storm. It was right from a dev. I have no clue what they will be but I saw it for sure. I personally think its ludicrous to think that A-net can look at stat combinations and tell without a doubt what is acceptable or not for spvp. That would require hours of testing and if anything has been shown it is that these guys are given very few resources to develop spvp.

(edited by Kwll.1468)