Disconnections

Disconnections

in PvP

Posted by: VelkamHUN.8195

VelkamHUN.8195

Seriously what the pip is wrong with arenanets server?, Just right now while winning the game 253 – 452 i got disconnected ( right has to be my internet white knights huh? ) i am fast reloading the client trying to loggin it just keep loading the loggin while my internet is working ??? it couldnt connect to servers.

i close the client try open it again still loading keep on loading

with the new system how to dodge out of this situaton for someone who only plays Spvp and not just pop 1 game then runs back to pve

Disconnections

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Are you on EU or NA, and what map were you on?

Last two games I played on EU were both on temple and as soon as I entered the map I got unplayable skill lag and rubberbanding and eventually dced entirely.

Ranger//Necro

Disconnections

in PvP

Posted by: VelkamHUN.8195

VelkamHUN.8195

Are you on EU or NA, and what map were you on?

Last two games I played on EU were both on temple and as soon as I entered the map I got unplayable skill lag and rubberbanding and eventually dced entirely.

EU and the map was Battle of Kyhlo

i got also unplayable skilllag and rubberbanding at first then dced

Disconnections

in PvP

Posted by: Thangorodrim.2748

Thangorodrim.2748

It will be funny when new dishonored mode will be working . If the pathetic server kicks you , you will get even more reward being temporaly banned .

Disconnections

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Battle of kyhlo is the most buggy map for me atm. Half the time I get dcs, rubber banding, and lags mainly on that map.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir