Disconnects and lag started 5 minutes ago

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

spvp is unplayable at the moment. Don’t bother trying to queue, you’ll likely lose or get disconnected/dishonorable.

in PvP

Posted by: Jade.2840

Jade.2840

Yes this happened to me today. I had connection issues that were not on my end. Everyone has had lag problem when I ask. Now I am dishonored for 2 days and it wasn’t my fault. NOT FAIR ANET.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Dc’ed 3 times in the same match (Since we were against pretty bad ones we somehow managed to win anyway but…srsly wtf?)…and all 3 times ts still working and no internet problems at all….

Stop buying chinese second hand servers already anet…seriously..

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

Same thing here. Two disconnects with a message about login-servers not being reachable.

It’s not my general connection to the net. My Internet radio streamed fine during that.

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

spvp is unplayable at the moment. Don’t bother trying to queue, you’ll likely lose or get disconnected/dishonorable.

I did exactly that… I was dishonored from the multiple disconnects…

Two days… absolutely wrong.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Same thing here. Two disconnects with a message about login-servers not being reachable.

It’s not my general connection to the net. My Internet radio streamed fine during that.

Mine was too… Pandora didn’t have a single hitch, yet Anet’s servers dumped many of us…

This ‘dishonored’ thing needs to be addressed.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security