Discussion : Thief backstab damage against toughness W

in PvP

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Explain me please 9k damage backstab from thief, when i was in tanky warrior build with ton of toughness

Attachments:

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Explain me please 9k damage backstab from thief, when i was in tanky warrior build with ton of toughness

Yeah 9k I have full ascendent gear(berserker) with 2x lendary and me max BS is 7.8k vs Warrior.

Next time dont use FRENZY

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Why don’t you give us more info, like your build, skills you saw on the thief, and a larger view of the damage log. Just showing us two numbera isn’t particularly helpful unless you made this thread to complain rather than to get an answer.

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Why are we talking about pve here and so what they’re glassy as kitten just wait for them to dodge use shortbow 3 and kill them why do webhave to complain about everything watch the warrior getting nerf afterbmonths of crying to buff it and engi is next they’re gonna keeep crying

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Why don’t you give us more info, like your build, skills you saw on the thief, and a larger view of the damage log. Just showing us two numbera isn’t particularly helpful unless you made this thread to complain rather than to get an answer.

He wasbusing frenzy thief was 90% health or above and he was 50% health or less l2p warrior now delete this post

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

It’s probably someone doing the signet might thing Google was doing in king of the mists. That burst has an eternal cooldown (All the signets popped, no other utilities) and he has no anything if that initial burst fails.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in PvP

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

He wasbusing frenzy thief was 90% health or above and he was 50% health or less l2p warrior now delete this post

exactly what I thought too

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

in PvP

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Yeah 9k I have full ascendent gear(berserker) with 2x lendary and me max BS is 7.8k vs Warrior.

Next time dont use FRENZY

Never use frenzy.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in PvP

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Just warrior in bunker build with lot of toughness. If thief can stab for 9k me, how it’s should damage to berserkers? Bers ele have like 12k hp, he should die instantly.

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Just warrior in bunker build with lot of toughness. If thief can stab for 9k me, how it’s should damage to berserkers? Bers ele have like 12k hp, he should die instantly.

Man come hit me bunker warrior in sPvP for 9k and i give you 200g
Bunker warrior has armor 3800+,9k BS is impossible.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Is this forrreal ? ;o i’ll take on that challenge if its serious

in PvP

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

I think any Thief will be able to pull this off.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Come in sPvP and invite me I w8 on you

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

A thief can hit a warrior for 9k easily…even if you’re a bunker.. you’re going to lose 200g because AK does it..all the time..and it’s dumb

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Evilek.5690

A thief can hit a warrior for 9k easily…even if you’re a bunker.. you’re going to lose 200g because AK does it..all the time..and it’s dumb

Easily ??? Me record is 10496/ 12595 vs Heavy golem(2597Armor) with 25x might.Tank warrior 4100+ armor.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

lol!

I think that would be tough to do much more than 9k, though. I remember your backstabs hitting me for like 10,500 when I was about 1500 toughness.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Kugkug.8795

Kugkug.8795

tanks need to be nerfed in pvp

tanks ALWAYS make everyone else’s pvp experience less enjoyable.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

tanks need to be nerfed in pvp

tanks ALWAYS make everyone else’s pvp experience less enjoyable.

I am not finding tanks that tanky right now, to be honest. I realize the NA Guardians typically aren’t running like, the maximum sustain humanly possible in favor of great support – but still, Guardians can squish under the right kind of pressure in teamfights.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

You got stabbed in the back probably.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

full zerker thief stacking crit…. sneeze on them, they die?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Ok now NPC warrior in the mists. 10.010DMG

Me
25x might
Traits 30 30 0 0 10
Exposed Weaknes +10% dmg
Dagger Training +5%dmg
Exevutioner +20% dmg
Flaking Strike +5% dmg
Sigil of Force +5% dmg
Rune of the Scholar +10%dmg
Assassin’S Signet +15%dmg
Totall power: 3354

Enemy
6x vulner(+6%dmg)

How many armor has this NPC warrior ?

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

don’t give your back to the thief

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Aswell players don’t have collision – thief can just walk thru you and hit, and it’s not duel so i can’t keep my attention on tiny thief asura all the time.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Aswell players don’t have collision – thief can just walk thru you and hit, and it’s not duel so i can’t keep my attention on tiny thief asura all the time.

should we talk about how right now you have to spec to survive warriors only since arena is flooded with them atm? or how they can do silly dmg w/o sacrificing too much survivability? if thief actually hit that hard it means he went full zerker, meaning he has like 11k+ HP and can be one shot himself

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

What a load of crap, post your stats and some context with proof next time.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: slsharpshooter.5631

slsharpshooter.5631

If you think 3800 armor is a lot I can achieve 4116 noob cake

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

It’s nice to have an S tier class complaining about a C tier class.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

9k lol, thats nothing!come to wvw and its 11k-13k backstabs

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

Come in sPvP and invite me I w8 on you

How did it go?

Math would say Evilek wins.

in PvP

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Thief is A tier very least. I really don’t get why people think thief is weak in spvp. Do you ever watch for example high end tournaments?

Of course, it’s still silly to have a warrior, a SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tier complaining about thief.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

in PvP

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

If you think 3800 armor is a lot I can achieve 4116 noob cake

With 200 Attack Power?…lol

Crazy Leg

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Thief is A tier very least. I really don’t get why people think thief is weak in spvp. Do you ever watch for example high end tournaments?

Of course, it’s still silly to have a warrior, a SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tier complaining about thief.

thief has major weakness which is ironically stealth…why? because quite some dmg and almost all survivability is tied to stealth however you can’t be stealthed if you want to capture/hold point…

that is why thief is not S class

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

I love how you guys have taken it upon yourself to deem warrior as “S Tier”. lol

Didn’t Defektive stop playing and updating that list a couple months ago?