Dishonor timehout 108 hours

in PvP

Posted by: Kervin.1498

Kervin.1498

i was shocked because i have this connectivity issue sometimes in PVP when match started i cannot connect to the game/match. now i have a whooping 108 hours dishonor timeout.

already submitted a ticket regarding this and one of the GM replied that they cannot assist with dishonor timeout. My question is who can help me with this problem and why i got an 108 hours of dishonor timeout for a connectivity issue which sometimes is a problem of the GW2 server.

and just as this moment i noticed my 108hours timeout is not decreasing. for example like this 108:50:32.. only the minutes and seconds are decreasing but not the 108 hours. please help me with this problem.

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

Maybe you should not play pvp at all until your connection issues are resolved…

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

If you have 100+ hrs in dishonor then logic indicates that this is the fault of you or your internet provider. How many else experience what you say, being kicked off due to arenanet, and actually at such frequest rate to get 100+ hours and counting? This has to be on your end, and this post should be in the technical discussion section.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

As mentioned above, this is an issue on your end. I’d also state that it is very unfair to your teammates to continue to play pvp with a known and constant connection issue. It’s no fun being on the 4 side of a 4v5.