Dishonorable debuff

Dishonorable debuff

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

I just entered the solo que whilst playing in hotjoin. Then my game randomly crashed whilst the join match was counting down and I logged back in. This my friends is where I began to travel in time. For you see, I was not only able to join this same tournament but also the opportunity to join another popped up on my screen and before I knew it I was being warped into many different tournaments, smiling and waving as I met, lost and met other players again through my travels.

Ofc my time travel has it’s drawbacks. The main one being a 3 day dishonorable debuff and another being warped onto the opposing team so that we’re fighting no one. It was fun whilst it lasted though….

Anet, please remove this debuff before I cry.

Dishonorable debuff

in PvP

Posted by: bigmaster.7041

bigmaster.7041

The guy is right. About 6 hours ago I was playing solo queu and the same thing happened, I started to have desconecxiones, coming, as it looked like the tail of the tournament was gone. In the end it was noted in 3 tournaments and play me every little caia started popping all the lists of the tournaments, but when I missed coming, and now I can not play PvP for 3 days. High clarity has been a bug where players do not have because of this.
  I hope this is resolved today, pq I like pvp and also want to complete my daily, if not worthless achievements have rated these reasons when you can not complete them.

Regards, and sorry for my English, but I see that people are not talking about this, and I’m not the only one that when I entered the tournament, others also came with the debuff.

PS: quick fix …. I want to play PVP! I do not want to wait 3 days for a bug in the game.

Dishonorable debuff

in PvP

Posted by: Ratto.5917

Ratto.5917

same thing for me too.
I submet in game report, with the support form and posted in the forum here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Arena-queues-then-dishonorable-debuff/first#post3371059 , but no replies.
I think we will miss pvp and achis for 3 days, because noone will reply us or if it will be done, it will happen when the debuff will be expired…..

Dishonorable debuff

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

This ..sounds like the most hilarious bug.. I’ve ever heard of.. almost as hilarious as killing the lord and not having it respawn prematch.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?