Dishonored A JOKE ?

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

i dc for 10 seconds and fast reconnect inside the same game and BOOM i got 12 min dishonored after the game is done which guy over there in arena net think that this is smart and good coding ? I’m holing my self not to type WORSE and call him names .This is so bad yes give it to people that don’t return to the game not to short dc !!!!

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Welcome to the club.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Shouldn’t it only have been 2 mins for 1st dishonor? Sounds like something is really bugged with the system.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Venci.8374

Venci.8374

I don’t see the logic of getting dishonored after a disconnect and having such a long debuff for it too. It needs reworking.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Gele.2048

also after re login you need to load 2 MAPS to get in i mean WOW mind blown

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Pandiano.8536

Pandiano.8536

Shouldn’t it only have been 2 mins for 1st dishonor? Sounds like something is really bugged with the system.

It is only 2 mins. But it grows with continued ‘violations’.
12 min means that OP hab a LOT of DCs or left games before that day and is now complaining about the consequencial dishonor increase.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

It is only 2 mins. But it grows with continued ‘violations’.
12 min means that OP hab a LOT of DCs or left games before that day and is now complaining about the consequencial dishonor increase.

LOL busted!!!

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: official.7362

official.7362

im up to 3 hours dishonor each time i miss q which happens alot because anet forces you to stare at the screen for 7 mins straight without blinking. and the fact that i had a TBI last year which makes it hard for me to focus on something that long

nothing new tho anet loves spending time ruining the game for ppl instead of fixing it

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

i dc for 10 seconds

You have two minutes aka “grace periode” to relog before you get dishonored. So no, you didn’t dc for only 10 seconds.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Gele.2048

i dc for 10 seconds

You have two minutes aka “grace periode” to relog before you get dishonored. So no, you didn’t dc for only 10 seconds.

ye i was 10 sek if their server got kitten in counting it was no more no less i was on skype whit team so dont give me kitten

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Pandiano.8536

Pandiano.8536

i dc for 10 seconds

ye i was 10 sek if their server got kitten in counting it was no more no less i was on skype whit team so dont give me kitten

Always always the others. I know you want us to think that is was not you and your anger is justified. You might not like it, but you story is bs. And your way of expressing yourself makes it more then obvious, that you just want to rage and get support for it here.
Not happening I fear.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

Did you reconnect with the same Character?
i’ve got some DC in Matches and never got problems like you.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Shiiroi.6035

Shiiroi.6035

This dishonor system is dumb. It’s supposed to punish bad players but instead it does it for player who accidently have a problem. I play from asia, and as Anet doesn’t have server there I sometimes have a dc. Since the new dishonor system I have those 12 min waiting time everytime. And I just disconnect for about a min, and most of the time i spend dc is because I have to load back 2 MAPS !!

On the other hands there is still trolls that can go afk for 5 min during the game and have no penality… Just saying.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

im up to 3 hours dishonor each time i miss q which happens alot because anet forces you to stare at the screen for 7 mins straight without blinking. and the fact that i had a TBI last year which makes it hard for me to focus on something that long

nothing new tho anet loves spending time ruining the game for ppl instead of fixing it

Just an fyi if u turn your volume up so u can hear the server announces when queue is up, that way you dnt have to stare at the screen

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: basz.6129

basz.6129

Perma ban everyone in this thread complaining about dishonor. These are the people that leave games at 120-75. Clearly.

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: Shiiroi.6035

Shiiroi.6035

Personally I am always there when the game start and I never leaved a game on my own but as I said Anet doesn’t have server in asia so it’s not my fault if it’s sometimes buggy for 30 second or a minute…

Dishonored A JOKE ?

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I don’t see the logic of getting dishonored after a disconnect and having such a long debuff for it too. It needs reworking.

At least u get to spend some fun tines in hotm

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore