Do not deserve to Lose a PIP from Tankers

in PvP

Posted by: zorokai.1486

zorokai.1486

Right just had a Pvp ranked game 500-445 (defeat) Due to a player who Deliberately Tanked – how I know? simple, this ranger ran naked, left points which was ours to be capped by other team did nothing to support or assist the team, just died conveniently to allow the other team to Rally off his/her useless self.

2 confirmed people reported this player, but worst of all, my team lost Pip(s) for this? Total BS, feel bad for my team as we did well as a 4 man pug/duo and a person trying to make us lose.

More than happy to Pm people the players name and account details ingame (if they want to know)

Baldur [SL]

in PvP

Posted by: zorokai.1486

zorokai.1486

also want to point people to this thread where Anet themselves said it Will be punishable.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/People-deliberately-tossing-games

Baldur [SL]

in PvP

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

Right just had a Pvp ranked game 500-445 (defeat) Due to a player who Deliberately Tanked – how I know? simple, this ranger ran naked, left points which was ours to be capped by other team did nothing to support or assist the team, just died conveniently to allow the other team to Rally off his/her useless self.

2 confirmed people reported this player, but worst of all, my team lost Pip(s) for this? Total BS, feel bad for my team as we did well as a 4 man pug/duo and a person trying to make us lose.

More than happy to Pm people the players name and account details ingame (if they want to know)

You can run naked in this game and it’s no different than wearing armor. You will be buffed to max stats. This misconception has gotten me reported before, but it’s ignorance on the players reporting for not knowing that a character with no armor has the same “armor” stats as one with max.

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

You can run naked in this game and it’s no different than wearing armor. You will be buffed to max stats. This misconception has gotten me reported before, but it’s ignorance on the players reporting for not knowing that a character with no armor has the same “armor” stats as one with max.

not true. You need some armor , any armor at all in 3 slots to get stats

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

You are mistaken. You need to wear the chest, legs, and boots.

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Had a Mesmer on my team go afk for two games in a row.

This is a joke. Because punishing soloQers wasn’t enough, now we have Tankers… and these tankers are going to get into Diamond while people who aren’t exploiting will be stuck in Ruby.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Solution, for now, is to create your own team of trustworthy players. Easy for everyone? No, but it’s the solution.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

This is a joke. Because punishing soloQers wasn’t enough, now we have Tankers… and these tankers are going to get into Diamond while people who aren’t exploiting will be stuck in Ruby.

Out of curiosity, how do you get to diamond by tanking losses?

in PvP

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Out of curiosity, how do you get to diamond by tanking losses?

People are tanking soloq and then grouping up and farming easy wins because the matchmaking system thinks they are bad and puts them against bad teams. They will tank at the start of a new tier (pre-ruby) and the start of a new division.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in PvP

Posted by: Sayo.6298

Sayo.6298

Try playing in a 5vs3 and losing a pip for that. Had a match where a guy dced and one decided to afk it out at spawn. The dced one returned shortly before match was over so anet counted it as a regular 5vs5 and bye-bye pip. It’s ridiculous that they can’t even monitor when a team has a dc or not.