Do not pair Diamond division with Legendary

in PvP

Posted by: Helasia.6871

Helasia.6871

All right, this isn’t even funny anymore. I get that matchmaking can take a while sometimes, but matching Diamond leveled players with those in Legendary just doesn’t work, at all.

I mean, it should work in normal circumstances. But what I’ve been seeing, on the last stretch to the legendary division, is people already in legendary that just throw away the games for the others? Why? Because of the acheivements for the legendary backpack.

Okay, I know that SoloQ can always be a risk and a pain in the kitten, but people that have hit Legendary just don’t care if they win or lose anymore. They got it already, and some people just don’t care about the other people in their team.

The result is a lot of pips lost for those in diamond, while the people in legendary can keep doing this for 0 punishment. I hope this can be fixed ASAP, or at least not occur in the next season.

Asura master race!

in PvP

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

tru you gotta kinda trust Legendaries to not be kittens about it, but if Legendaries were to stop queueing with anyone below Legendary then ranked might as well be inaccessible to Legendary players. Queues are slow enough as they are right now.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Legendaries stopped caring because its so rare for us to actually GET a game that we just want to have fun playing it at this point. Going for legendary this season was the biggest mistake I made. I should have PURPOSELY tanked my games regardless of how that affected the people around me because then I would have atleast been able to play.

As it is right now I havn’t had a match in several days. I go in to que and in the 30-40 minutes I wait for the match I lose interest in playing at all and just leave. Because I know its very possible im only half way to a match.

Believe me If I could get more than 1 match a day concievably I would give more of a kitten about the quality of said matches. But as it is there isn’t much point for me to que at all much less worry about how even the matchup itself is gonna be.

Next season im just gonna play bloody Power Greatsword Reaper instead of my main because atleast then itl take me longer to hit legendary.

I LOVE the league system. But I HATE being at near the top of it.

Ghost Yak

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

its a right of passage, u have to fight legendary players to be even accepted in their division. happens in every last tier of each division because your within the pip range of lower tier legendary.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Legendaries stopped caring because its so rare for us to actually GET a game that we just want to have fun playing it at this point. Going for legendary this season was the biggest mistake I made. I should have PURPOSELY tanked my games regardless of how that affected the people around me because then I would have atleast been able to play.

As it is right now I havn’t had a match in several days. I go in to que and in the 30-40 minutes I wait for the match I lose interest in playing at all and just leave. Because I know its very possible im only half way to a match.

Believe me If I could get more than 1 match a day concievably I would give more of a kitten about the quality of said matches. But as it is there isn’t much point for me to que at all much less worry about how even the matchup itself is gonna be.

Next season im just gonna play bloody Power Greatsword Reaper instead of my main because atleast then itl take me longer to hit legendary.

I LOVE the league system. But I HATE being at near the top of it.

do what i do play with ur alt account and give urself a handicap like no elite or playing non meta builds, its fun even if u lower ur chance of winning. specially winning 1v1 against someone who has elite spec.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

tru you gotta kinda trust Legendaries to not be kittens about it, but if Legendaries were to stop queueing with anyone below Legendary then ranked might as well be inaccessible to Legendary players. Queues are slow enough as they are right now.

Legendary players give 0 kitten about losing/win games . Doesnt matter even if they have back or not , 0 punishment . Oh something happened at mid? Better to go afk , why would i tryhard , im legend!
Dont care about thier Q time since they dont care about win or losing a game for others.

And everyone not at legendary by this point is a terribad. Isn’t it nice making assumptions about groups of people?

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Yeah, you really should team up with your diamond solo queue buddies when trying to make it into legend. I absolutely had to do this last season. Some of the legendary players in the bottom of the league are… horribad bottom feeders.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons