Do u like Pvp in GW2?

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Masternewbz.4953

Masternewbz.4953

I played many games, and I dont think sPvp is fun.

Missing deathmatch, 1v1 , 2v2 , options custom games… etc…

That would greatly improve the fun.

I am just a fan of D2 PVP gm.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyrial.2917

Pyrial.2917

Most enjoyable pvp I’ve experienced. From EQ1-WoW/Rift. The only thing I miss are arenas.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Masternewbz.4953

Masternewbz.4953

really man, WvW seems boring because its slow paced,

And sPvp isnt fun at all… after some rounds you get bored because its all the same, all the same

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

PvP is lacking , deathmatch is needed for sure only pvp objective based games are no fun , and tpvp gets tedious when to win u need 2 bunkers and the same premade setup with a trebuchet mesmer.

play hard , go pro.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Kaim.7125

Kaim.7125

PvP is failure here. Thousands of pvp players wait for pvp blog- if it fail.. who knows? sell game is only way to take $ back.

And its not like “game is broken cuse mesmers and guardians are OP”

Like Masternewbz said – you get bored because its all the same, all the same

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Blazer Hellsing.9184

Blazer Hellsing.9184

Solid 8/10.

Remove the sharks from Raid on the Capricorn and add a ladder and rating system and it would become a 10/10 for me.

I love conquest and death match, don’t like capture the flag or kill the lord to win etc.

Main: Thief
Alts: Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist (bunker)

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Warmage Timeraider.5861

Warmage Timeraider.5861

I like pvp.. Atm tournament with guildies > tournament with nice people > hot-join with kind people > hot-join with complaining/raging people > tournament with complaining/raging people

Nonetheless i kinda really enjoy pvp, something i rarely have in games

Timeraider- 80 Norn Elementalist – 80 Norn Engineer
epic-timeraider.weebly.com

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

I have yet to play game where I truly enjoyed PvP as I do in EVE Online. But GW2 PvP is OKish, it would be better if devs would focus more on it and add different gamemods.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

I enjoy this game’s PvP more then any other I’ve ever played. As said above though, add a rating and ladder system and it’s pretty much perfect.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

i like it, very action oriented but ye more modes (mainly deathmatch and CTF) would be nice, at least for fun, not necessary to add them to ranked (comming soon) mode, but in hot joins / free tournaments / etc

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I think the pvp is fun. I’ve try some games before, like Lineage 2, Rift an Aion, but that is the most funny pvp i’ve ever try. Because is more balanced than the others (but i know that some players don’t like that, they like “i’ve the biggest weapon = i’m a noob but i can easy smash your bones”). The equip can do the difference in WvWvW, but all the players’s at liv 80. It’s a good nesw for who can’t play every day.
Yes, the sPvP can be boring after some day of play, because of the low number of maps or variety of game, but there’s the WvWvW if you like to conquer or the mass pvp.
Someone is not happy about the WvWvW because they say “who have the biggest number of players in it’s party win” but, guys… in the other games there’s a different situation??? I’ve try different games but everywhere who have the biggest party/alliance win. And some times the war can be a chaos because of the big number of players. Why, in the other games is different? I’ve see some Lineage 2 wars where there’s 200 vs 200, and you can target your friend and attack them just for a wrong command on the keyboard. That war a very big chaos, not that wars XD
And in that wars you can attack different kinds of fortress, towers and supply transport/deposit.
If you’re waiting for the perfect war/pvp you can’t fin it in a online game, i’m sorry.
And about WoW or Rift… i’ve hear of wow and play Rift, but there’s a great problem of the classes, and there’s always a OP class that kill almost all the others, or a class that i unkillable. I’ve see some very ugly pvp/war in Rift (because of that I’ve play 3 mount and anfter I’ve spent my time on other games).

P.s. Sorry for my bad english XD

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

I want to get it pregnant.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

I want to get it pregnant.

Take it behind the bleachers first.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: PeteyPen.7136

PeteyPen.7136

I like the one sPvP game mode that we have, but it gets boring after a while. I just want more modes, but I’m sure more is coming.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Suzu.4193

Suzu.4193

its ok for now everyone learning the ropes but it is already painfully repetitive, no customization of games, lack of game types, and no SKRIMS! da hell. No ranking system… the matchmacking system in spvp is atrocious…too many players on small maps. 8 people on a map designed for 3v3-5v5? ….. seems legit …..

and not all of us….no scratch that MOST of us want deathmatch maps what is all this cap points BS ? AB in gws1 died for a reason anet… sigh

oh and dont say Soon™ …

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

TA died a lot faster than AB.

AB died because you could farm the PvE ranks faster in FA and JQ anyway. It came back when they upped the rewards.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Blazer Hellsing.9184

Blazer Hellsing.9184

Sazu, patience is key.

Main: Thief
Alts: Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist (bunker)

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

wvw is fun rest is not infact spvp look like a copy from a sc2 custom game just with better graphics and 3 more maps.

Do u like Pvp in GW2?

in PvP

Posted by: Suzu.4193

Suzu.4193

TA died because of the few teams that DOMINATED everyone else…HA and GvG stayed strong. Lots of rewards and lots of game types, and even in those varied game types deatmatch and strat maps were intertwined….just saying this new format of only cap points is not fun to play or watch over a long period of time if they really want to make this an “e-sport” they need to add the new changes and soon