Do you ragret voting for solo queue?

in PvP

Posted by: jonemirant.1653

jonemirant.1653

How many of you actually voted for solo queue and now ragret it?

in PvP

Posted by: tostadude.9214

tostadude.9214

i have no regrets whatsoever.

I believe that solo/duo is much more about your own skill instead of being carried to legendary.
YOUR own skill should be the determining factor in YOUR rank

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Its good as it is. But not perfect. Pure solo Q would be much better, but the play with a friend aspect weights more. I personal would go for a pure solo Q and a seperate team mode without solo players.

in PvP

Posted by: jonemirant.1653

jonemirant.1653

Its good as it is. But not perfect. Pure solo Q would be much better, but the play with a friend aspect weights more. I personal would go for a pure solo Q and a seperate team mode without solo players.

solo queue and team queue +1
i also think there should be 2 separate queues.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

the only regret is 2 duo team is still allowed vs all pugs. need pure soloQ like in LOL

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

I don’t regret it because I didn’t vote for it but I regret it for those who did…. Lol

I get it solo is more competitive I get it….but If you think gw2 is a good competitive game I’m sorry but you haven’t been paying attention.

And it’s pretty obvious the community for gw2 PvP is getting smaller and smaller why??? Bc there is no community in it no PvP guilds no PvP teams…..its a mmo
Point is to play with friends is it not….proofs in the pudding tho…. my .02

(edited by Nova.3817)

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

this is why focus should be on WvW and PvE maybe even dropping PvP and building more small scale WvW scenarios/maps. Well and then theya need to focus on WvW balace which will get more difficult …

in PvP

Nova.3817

Absolutely not lol….pvp will always have a place just not a super competitive one…

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

this is why focus should be on WvW and PvE maybe even dropping PvP and building more small scale WvW scenarios/maps. Well and then theya need to focus on WvW balace which will get more difficult …

WvW balance is an absolute disgrace. It’s unbelievably bad. Fixing that is just not going to happen.
————-

On the topic at hand, ofc solo que is a mess. Look at all the complaints about teammates & the matchmaker we get. It’s obvious that the community will never be satisfied with the teammates the matchmaker gives them. So team queue is a necessity, which is no suprise considering this is 5v5 conquest in an MMO- it’s built to only work with actual teams. No team que for this mode in gw2 is inane.

But hey, community is set on solo QQ crying about bad teams with no will to form one & solve their problems.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

the only regret is 2 duo team is still allowed vs all pugs. need pure soloQ like in LOL

thats not that bad , full premades though where a nightmare

action combat made mmos better lol

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

No , i prefer duo or solo rather than the old system.

in PvP

Nova.3817

The game NEEDS automated tourneys

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

If anything, I hope it can be pure solo queue rather than solo/duo.

Now you feel obligated to duo if you want to climb higher on the ladder.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

+1

My gripe with solo/duo is that there is no skill progression.

In a 5s team when you lose you can look back at your team’s mistakes and make corrections. In pugs you often lose match after match for the same reasons because flipping pugs.

The last time I queued I lost 3 matches in a row, all because of team’s inability to adjust to enemy thief. If it where a 5s team we could have made adjustments so that that streak wouldn’t have happened.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

(edited by Crinn.7864)

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

The thing is there are 3 oddballs on a team that can make or break it. The only reason why solo vs. team queue was terrible was because when you had pugs vs. 5-man orgs the outcome would undoubtedly sway over to the orgs. Duo queue + solo queue is a lot better, but the best option would be to have solo queue (pug) vs. solo queue and party queue (5-man org) vs. party queue. Duo queue is just too clunky because of the 3 oddball team members. You can pretty much pray to RNGeesus to get your rating up.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

no regrets at all….if i want some social action i go unranked and get a 5 man team going or whatever.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Nova.3817

I’d love to see solo go to unranked only and premade only in ranked …so these guys saying just play unranked would realize what a raw deal that is

in PvP

Posted by: Falan.1839

Falan.1839

Na, it was the right decision. It’s just not enough to keep the competitive community alive.

Caissech / Falásya

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

no ragertz /15 charr

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Solo queue was the right call. PvP would have driven more people away with teams vs. solo.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

We voted to have solo queue, we never voted to remove team queue. So it’s a little hard to regret someone else’ choice.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

The title triggered me…
That is all….

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The title triggered me…
That is all….

Do you ragret reading it?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Mark Ryan.1078

Mark Ryan.1078

+1

My gripe with solo/duo is that there is no skill progression.

In a 5s team when you lose you can look back at your team’s mistakes and make corrections. In pugs you often lose match after match for the same reasons because flipping pugs.

The last time I queued I lost 3 matches in a row, all because of team’s inability to adjust to enemy thief. If it where a 5s team we could have made adjustments so that that streak wouldn’t have happened.

A+. there is only so far you can improve as a player with pugs. There is a lot of strategy that just can’t be implemented unless you have a dedicated team.

Golden- chill thief/engi

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

We voted to have solo queue, we never voted to remove team queue. So it’s a little hard to regret someone else’ choice.

^

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: LouWolfskin.3492

LouWolfskin.3492

Voted for solo/duo queue, don’t see why i should regret that. I still feel like the overall match quality has improved over the last two seasons.

in PvP

Posted by: Delweyn.1309

Delweyn.1309

No. It’s unfair to put teams vs pugs.

But the best would be mode for teams only and mode for pugs only.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

you know why we dont have teamQ? because even they know it put them in a big advantage against none team/pug… they still find away to complain about Q times while dodging better team in Qs. just wait if ever ANET implemented a TeamQ only you will see floods of QQ thead about Q times and how none wants to play teamQ. SoloQ only the the way to go for league and give would be teams a automated tourney!

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

solo que wuth duo option was the best thjing that could happan.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Allow team queue and make a enable/disable option, like conquest and stronghold for unranked, so we can join with our team to face another team or some pugs that have team queue option marked.

If your team don’t have team queue marked you can’t join ranked match.

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

solo que wuth duo option was the best thjing that could happan.

Totally. Almost all the content creators, streamers, and people who took this game seriously left, but I’m so glad that we’re now left with a mere shell of a community. /s

But at least people like you can now get to gold, which is nice I suppose-

in PvP

Posted by: Mutaatti.2789

Mutaatti.2789

I regret I didnt login with every account I have and voted no. Gave only 1 vote for the teamQ. It wad stupid idea and never worked in a teamgame, so soloQ should be removed soon.

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

What’s a ragret? Some kind of worn out clothing?

S5 was fine, S6 is boring, solo/duo queue didn’t change between them so I don’t regret anything.

in PvP

Posted by: SixVoltCar.5248

SixVoltCar.5248

If I were previously stacking teams with perfect synergy as a means to farm people while also using superior comms, I would regret it, yes.

If you want your team queues back, make solo queue against solo queue and group against group only— we’ll see how long yours take relative to solo.