Does report actually work?

in PvP

Posted by: Grandmaster Yo.4327

Grandmaster Yo.4327

Q:

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed the report functioning actually working for “Idle Player” and “Match Manipulation”, as in are the people deliberately throwing your matches still ending up in games with you?

I’m finding it ridiculous that every other game is a guaranteed lost because some player enters troll mode and wastes an entire match for his team, whether it be having a wipe at the beginning of the match or their team setup not meeting their standards (i.e. the not so awful double thieves).

I get losing, it’s part of the game, but what happened to playing said game up until the very end?

It’s sickening playing with these people, I can see near halfway or towards the end of the match some players giving up (the hopeless who can’t be bothered to include “comeback” in their playbook), which is inevitable but the ones who decide that not having a 100 point lead means they should waltz around the map to avoid the idle report and throw the match are able to walk into another game right after.

That’s ludicrous, these players get multiple reports for match manipulation and then they end up able to just go for another match where they can opt to repeat the same crap attitude should they so choose too?

Remember back in the day, GW1 leeching would dishonour you just almost immediately for stuff like that? What a dream that is today.

in PvP

Posted by: Sismis.5390

Sismis.5390

Its myth my friend like the monster from loch ness.

I was feeling a bit screw-loose so I…checked myself in.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Only player i know that has been banned cause report was actually due to him spamming it for no reason with random players 4Head

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Wasn’t there post on reddit from some guy that got an account and tried desperately to get himself banned for like half year before he even got a warning lol

From personal experience, regardless how many rules players broke in matches, i still see them every day in matches – so no, reporting doesn’t do crap unless you go to RPers area and start to spam very very very bad words towards them.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

I just would like to have the chance to not play in the same team with ppl in my block list. If they are not in my premade already. If someone will be blocked by all players cos of his behavior, ot would be something very similar to a ban. This probably would make ppl behave better since the beginning and devs can keep ignoring the report button.

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

Doesn’t seem like it.

Seems like once I play with them and report them I have then ended up playing with them in the next week and the week after.

I have heard that people who get reported and do other unsavory things get warning and nothing else.