Does the report system work?

in PvP

Posted by: Khainz.6215

Khainz.6215

Im wondering about this system work, I’ve reported players for disconect in ranked matches several times, and they keep playing and ruining the pvp experience to other players. Just some minutes ago I reported a player who didn’t even knew to play his class, he raged and went AFK and disconected in a minute, I lost 2 pips and we were facing a full premade (500-2xx).

Thank you Anet for this funny pvp experience, really pleasurable.

(sorry about my english)

in PvP

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

Short answer: No.

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

I reported a player for griefing multiple times, for each time he griefed 1 year ago (yeah I remembered that long ago because this guy is a scumbag).

I just saw him playing HoT content the other day.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Even if the report function were to work, it is highly innefective. The secrecy behind punishments ensures that no one could ever prove one way or another.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

No it doesn’t. I reported a rage quitter for weeks. He join a match and if the team didn’t 2 cap immediately he’d afk. To the best of my knowledge he’s still doing it.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

I know a PvPer that may be reported by everyone at everymatch his team starts losing, but he’s still out there. He didn’t ragequit so much lately though.

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in PvP

Posted by: bradldz.3728

bradldz.3728

Doesnt work I reported someone for cheating in pvp (killed lord on legacy with both gates up) also there was a forum thread made about it with 3 ppl from that game posting their own screenshots of proof. Guess what thread deleted person still playing the game…. -.-

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

No, arena net doesn’t give a sheet. They may say they “look” at all reports but it’s total bs.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif