Down skill 3

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Stephen.1207

Stephen.1207

what good is down skill 3 if u never can use it u get stomped b4 it is charged on my warrior I know I could of won a lot 1 v 1 with it when the other is at low health

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

that’s exactly why warrior 2 is weak. If warriors were blowing that after losing every close fight and just rolling the enemy for a quick tryhard stomp that wouldn’t be very balanced.

Down skill 3

in PvP

Stephen.1207

then replace that skill with something els other wise make it so no body els can use there 3rd skill

Down skill 3

in PvP

Stephen.1207

or yea necro’s 2rd health bar is not the same when they get low on health they go to shourd for a full health bar

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

or yea necro’s 2rd health bar is not the same when they get low on health they go to shourd for a full health bar

How does that have any relation at all? You clearly have a poor understanding of how Necromancers work.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

I saw enough warriors using that skill – it works as intended (and i love that skill, just evade/kitten the warrior for 7(?) Seconds and the problem solves itself)

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

remove downed state from pvp, its just a fancy pve play toy

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

PvP just wouldn’t be the same without stomping downed players. It also adds a bit of extra depth and strategy to gameplay.

Gate of Madness

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

PvP just wouldn’t be the same without stomping downed players. It also adds a bit of extra depth and strategy to gameplay.

I love those downed vs downed fights!

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Yeah, especially as a power necro. ^.^

Gate of Madness

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Some downstate skills scream for a redesign for a long time now like Revenant 3 but it’s a minor thing considering whole weapon sets are entirely useless.

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Downstate is literally the most kittened thing in a PvP. I already cleaned your hp 100-0, why you dont wait for rez already and instead you get a possibility of a second chance if someone “rez” you? This is one of the reasons why this game is always going to remain as a joke to literally any player outside of GW. At this point you can add as many fancy things as you want, leagues, fancy division icons and whatever but it will never reach esport scene. They just waste resources at this point.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Moonsinn.5382

Moonsinn.5382

I love this skill. I kick a warrior’s tush, then I get to do it again just to add insult to injury.

Aethelweard Rex – Guard
Trist Lockwood – Thief
Aelius Swift – Warrior

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Downstate is literally the most kittened thing in a PvP. I already cleaned your hp 100-0, why you dont wait for rez already and instead you get a possibility of a second chance if someone “rez” you? This is one of the reasons why this game is always going to remain as a joke to literally any player outside of GW. At this point you can add as many fancy things as you want, leagues, fancy division icons and whatever but it will never reach esport scene. They just waste resources at this point.

You downed an opponent sure but if you and your team lack the skill and coordination to finish the job then that is something you need to improve on.

Gate of Madness

Down skill 3

in PvP

Lexander.4579

You downed an opponent sure but if you and your team lack the skill and coordination to finish the job then that is something you need to improve on.

coming from someone who admitted at rallybotting that doesnt sound very convincing

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

coming from someone who admitted at rallybotting that doesnt sound very convincing

Think you’re pulling assumptions from thin air there. Lol.

Gate of Madness

Down skill 3

in PvP

Lexander.4579

?? ??

power necro is a top tier rally bot alongside with power elem with magma font on downed

(edited by Lexander.4579)

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

?? ??

power necro is a top tier rally bot alongside with power elem with magma font on downed

Lmao, downed vs downed fights is something that rarely happens, mostly when just messing around in unranked or hotjoin. In a real ranked match I’m in the team fight, fighting decent players that have a clue how to stomp and res. I am definitely not getting a rallying a real match unless it’s from my teammate stomping an enemy. Either my team is will pull off the revive or the enemy will pull off the stomp or cleave me to death.

If you are having troubles stomping a Necro, then you need to improve your gameplay. I mean kitten , Necros have the most telegraphed down state #2 in the game. #1 hits hard, but if you can’t safe stomp and are low on health, you bleed the Necro out from range until he dies or you are safe enough to move in for the stomp.

Gate of Madness

(edited by Shaogin.2679)

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I dont need to improve cus i dont play the game anymore. kitten downed mechanic is one of the reasons why i hate pvp in this game cause it puts me on huge disadvantage in 1vX when noobs can reach rez each other whole time and i cant do much in these situations cus 3sec stomptime that you need stab for and ridiculous downed damage+his friend on you is totally balanced and fair.

Its a mechanic to carry noobs who should git gud tbh. If downed mechanic is so good, why it wasnt added in other games already? Go figure on your own.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Down skill 3

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

I dont need to improve cus i dont play the game anymore. kitten downed mechanic is one of the reasons why i hate pvp in this game cause it puts me on huge disadvantage in 1vX when noobs can reach rez each other whole time and i cant do much in these situations cus 3sec stomptime that you need stab for and ridiculous downed damage+his friend on you is totally balanced and fair.

Its a mechanic to carry noobs who should git gud tbh. If downed mechanic is so good, why it wasnt added in other games already? Go figure on your own.

Off the top of my head both Call of Duty and Gears of War had a down state. Sounds like you just couldn’t handle here and come back to be salty when you’re bored. I’ve handled 1vX situations just fine on numerous occasions by timing cc properly and cleaving the downed player or creating an opening for a stomp. Maybe the system was too much for your skill level to adapt to though?

Gate of Madness

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

downed state lowers skill floor. makes it okay to make horrible mistakes, and negates diverse strategy and tactics. And prevents players from becoming being more than 1/5 parts of the team. creates a boring pleb meta where you are simply a cog in the system of a machine you have no real control over.

why do u think so many people go chrono? its like the only bot player of this game in moba terms.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: TheDarkSoul.1938

TheDarkSoul.1938

There have been times when I wish Downstate were removed. It’s incredibly frustrating when you’re 1vX and one of them is say a Druid and each time you take down his squishier friend he just power rezzes whilst tanking all your cleave. Or when you had to use your Stab to win the fight in the first place and then get denied a stomp because of it and end up 1vX all over again without Stab and they eventually take you down through attrition.

But at the same time, with how quickly some people die in teamfights and in 1vX, the game wouldn’t be so back and forth without it. One good rez or stomp can swing the fight in the opposite direction, which is always pretty exciting.

Fissure Of Woe – [lpe]
I Silent – Thief
…. That’s about it.

Down skill 3

in PvP

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Wasn’t ranger and ele downstate 3 the reason underwater was removed form pvp?

Anyways.. I agree some downstates aren’t well balanced but downstate shouldn’t be removed. It’s unique to Guild Wars 2, as people already said it gives extra depth to the game. The strategy of:

• Should I kill with attacks or stomp?
  • Do I have blocks/stability for stomps?
  • Should I rezz or stomp?
  • Should I go help or stay?
  • Should I spam the downed position to get more down?

Sometimes it is really enjoyable on a 2v2 with enemy down and friend down and it’s all about killing the enemy whilst keeping your friend alive. I once had a round were my team mate was almost dead so I rezzed him enough to have some time left to lower the downstated enemies health and then I tried to rezz my friend a little enough more I started stomping the enemy instead of rezzing him so they somehow died at the same time. Unique experience that I really enjoyed. I only wished I would’ve been able to touch him instead… (sounds wrong I know)

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!