DragonHunter worst than Turret Engi

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Every match is min 4 dh in total shared between the teams: elementalists are a fairy tale in diamond they literally don’t exist and for good reason, you see more necro/thieves than eles …oh well

It’s not like I’m that much interested in PvP anylonger, I play a couple ranked/unranked matches once in a while and yes..it’d be great to have a single match without fighting 3-4 dh on a point.

Ty balance team, keep up the good work

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

Many people have given them a warning before S4. But what are they do!?
The frequency and time for balance is ridiculous.
Keep up the good work~balance team. They just know how to break the game. lol

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

tempests+reaper are the best counter to DH. Unfortunately they are so much harder to play than DHs this patch.

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

Balance team:
We are not working alone. we need to take care pve team, work with Raid team, care about WvW….

Player:
ok! That mean you no need to balance!

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Everyone knows that the balance is terrible, except the Anet balance team.

They seem to think it’s fine to have 10 matches in a row without elementalists and 2-3 guards per team minimum. That it’s such a non-issue for them that they are willing to let things go that way for 4 months.

They are losing players because of this and don’t even realize it. For me it will have been the story of this season, and why I stopped playing the game for a second time after coming back.

I mean I can play my DH if I want faceroll win, but not for 4 months… I main elementalist and after a while enough is enough.

in PvP

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

Whenever I see 3+ dragonhunters on the other team, I swap to tempest and usually get an easy win out of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Whenever I see 3+ dragonhunters on the other team, I swap to tempest and usually get an easy win out of it.

I still main tempest and face those 3-4 DH. Guess what happens …. OK yesterday i died once in 4 matches to DH´s … Got pulled into trap spam with no endu and obsidian flesh on CD …