Dragonhunter too easy.

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

I love DHs with my Repear, they all think sitting in their trap is so safe for them.

Put a well in the same trap to corrupt their boons, force them out and I swear to god they are so squishy that my Repear auto attack hit nothing else that hard.

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: assassin.7895

assassin.7895

bump, needs more attention

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: gimrob.9071

gimrob.9071

OP pay to win. Yea it must damage for no skill.

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

1 Dragonhunter is easy to deal with, predict, and counter. (Even then they need to be toned down)

When you queue into a team of 3 reapers and 2 dragonhunters like I did this morning, it becomes purely unstoppable. League will show Anet how unbalanced the game is in its current state. When all of the top tier ladder players are playing reapers, dragonhunters, and scrappers, devs will know to tweak those classes. Until then, I’ll just keep practicing my vanilla warrior main.

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Word, but doesn’t want to be heard obviously.

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

Btw DH longbow 1st attack seems have range like 1650

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Shemie.4286

Shemie.4286

It’s nice to see people trying to revive the thread for attention.

But on the other hand, people who are defending Dragonhunters are people who just rerolled a new main specifically for PvP, so they can faceroll other people so you are ABLE to compete – cause obviously you can’t. And for people who asking me “Why don’t you play a class to counter DH then?” Now, why dont you learn to love a class and play it, instead of doing whatever you can to win? Explains why the majority of pvpers nowadays are either reapers, scrappers or dhs. Hell no, the answer is simple – I’m not going to reroll a main because some other class is stupidly OP. Where’s the fun in that? Are people that narrowminded? If so, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Without your lovely Dragonhunter, you can’t compete on your own main simply because you suck, it is like that. So don’t come at me asking to reroll a main, wtf logic is that lol.

“Oh, why don’t you just reroll a new main to counter DH?” giggles only a 12 year old kid would say something like that. Spare me for the jokes.

(edited by Shemie.4286)

Dragonhunter too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Exos.3472

Exos.3472

Guide for killing a DH as a reaper in a 1v1 :

1) Rush in, blow DH’s cds

2) Get downed

Edit : let him think you’re done for

3) Spam 1 then 3 when available

4) Down him

5) Profit