Dredge gear in the Mist (pvp)

in PvP

Posted by: sarcish.4182

sarcish.4182

Hi, I have been looking for quiet a awhile under all rocks and what not for how does one get the dredge gear in the mist? Nobody I ask seems to know. Hopefully someone on here has an answer thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Transmuting before anet discovered their game was broken and peope could transmute heavy armor to light and vice versa.. pretty fun running around with heavyarmor in wvw etc ^^

Or just read the wiki:
PvP Dredge armor is a PvP reward of unknown origin. It most likely drops from high ranking reward chests, or is crafted at the Mystic Forge using high rank animal tokens

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Tolfast.6289

Tolfast.6289

Wasn’t the dredge gear only available for a limited time during one of the old living story events?

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

It’s most likely rank 70 gear.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in PvP

Posted by: sarcish.4182

sarcish.4182

No idea like Merlin quoted for us even the wiki don’t know. Hopefully a Anet employee can answer this for me. Thanks yall.

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I am intrigued now..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Its a rank 50, 60 or 70 armor, some armors in pvp are extremely rare to get like the Masquerade armor you must either get lucky with chests or crit on mystic forge. I have no idea what percentage is a crit on mystic forge but most likely dredge armor you must crit on mystic forge to obtain.

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Its a rank 50, 60 or 70 armor

Not 50, not 60.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”