Druid Staff QoL Issue

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Vine Surge gets interrupted by pressing the auto attack button (with a target). This doesn’t happen with any other staff skills or even utility skills. It would be helpful if it was given the skill queue function that everything else has.

Ranger | Elementalist

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

If that was the only bug with vine surge, today would be a good day for the developers. That skill is whacky as hell.

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

It’s a feature. Fixing it would buff druid more.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Vine Surge is a terrible skill. It is just weak and unrewarding compared to the animation time you spend and how hard it actually is to hit it. I suggest setting the immob duration to 2 seconds

Astral Wisp is terrible aswell and barely makes any difference compared to just autoattacking. Should remove condis from allies it passes through.

Now staff autoattack is way to good. The weapons focus is support and utility. Makes absolutely no sense that the autoattack damage almost caps at what longbow and greatsword do, both weapons with a focus on direct dmg and no healing whatsoever.

Do the changes I mentioned to #2 and #4 and nerf the autoattack by atleast 20%.

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Vine Surge is a terrible skill. It is just weak and unrewarding compared to the animation time you spend and how hard it actually is to hit it. I suggest setting the immob duration to 2 seconds

Astral Wisp is terrible aswell and barely makes any difference compared to just autoattacking. Should remove condis from allies it passes through.

Now staff autoattack is way to good. The weapons focus is support and utility. Makes absolutely no sense that the autoattack damage almost caps at what longbow and greatsword do, both weapons with a focus on direct dmg and no healing whatsoever.

Just to point out the auto attack only does damage when traited for damage and the healing scales with healing power its actually working as intended. Skill 4 however is indeed hard too hit but increasing the immob is too OP as there is a build that already puts out tons of immobs+cripple and gets a dmg modifier for hitting crippled foe’s

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Traiting damage would also further increase it for gs and longbow. Staff autoattack damage is just too high, traits don’t matter here. And I don’t know what you mean with healing power but it doesn’t really change the fact that #2 does the same healing and. dmg as the autoattack so using this (otherwise thematically cool) skill has literally no meaningful impact.

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Traiting damage would also further increase it for gs and longbow. Staff autoattack damage is just too high, traits don’t matter here. And I don’t know what you mean with healing power but it doesn’t really change the fact that #2 does the same healing and. dmg as the autoattack so using this (otherwise thematically cool) skill has literally no meaningful impact.

You can still channel 1 while you can press 2 of cooldown and why should a auto attack ( that hits for 800 max do even less its mostly used to kite like both long and shortbow it in fact does less dmg then all the other attacks with as only benefit a small amount of healing

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

ur prolly spamming 1 too hard

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: FunSeeker.4815

FunSeeker.4815

Just to point out the auto attack only does damage when traited for damage and the healing scales with healing power its actually working as intended. Skill 4 however is indeed hard too hit but increasing the immob is too OP as there is a build that already puts out tons of immobs+cripple and gets a dmg modifier for hitting crippled foe’s

What is this build you are talking about? Care to share?

Druid Staff QoL Issue

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

What is this build you are talking about? Care to share?

Predator’s Onslaught gives you bonus damage for those condis, but it’s a PvE trait and totally unacceptable for PvP.

As far as cripples and immobs, rangers have always been the undisputed kings of that.