Duell place in New Heart of the Mist

in PvP

Posted by: Rewoken.1209

Rewoken.1209

Is there a chance to add duell place for Heart of the Mist? Where players can right click on players portrait and ask for duell !
Duells are fun and great way to practice 1 on 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Koto.1824

Koto.1824

Everyone’s hoping for a duel area, but they said brawl. If it was a dueling area, they would’ve specifically said it to hype everyone up. But who knows, they might still add it which would be great.

#1 Thief Antarctica
Still waiting for that Shield/Shield meta

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

You can group with your mate, he joins a custom arena and you click on the x has joined server [xxx].

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Guild halls have a “brawling” area. I presume this is why ANET chose that name. Brawl and duel are equivalent in this case, I’m guessing.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Did they elaborate on what the cutoff is to be considered a “top player” for this place?

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

celtus, look at the AT thread with ben answers

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

So am I reading this right, only the top team each month will have access to Champion’s Rest?

“First place in the monthlies gets 500 gold, 100 mystic coins, 3 ascended armor boxes, a llama box, a title, and 4 weeks of access to Champion’s Rest. My hope, is that we’ll be able to change out rewards as we get access to them.”

Assuming there are other ways, like leaderboard position or division. Otherwise lol whats the point of such a place if only 5 people can go.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Koto.1824

Koto.1824

they announced it last night that it would be the size of the foefire mid point, and it would be a free for all. I personally was hoping for an actual dueling option, but it’s whatevs. You can’t have everything. Also people in the top 25 leaderboards or top 4 teams in the automated tournaments could potentially screw up any duels or brawls by placing obstacles and traps and all that jazz.

#1 Thief Antarctica
Still waiting for that Shield/Shield meta

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

It’s almost like they tried to have a good idea but then said no lets do everything we can to mess it up. I want 1v1 personal i right click you say “hey fight” you right click say “hey ok”. Fight starts 1v1 no outside interference from around. Mske it a area like where the old water spot used to be and let it be a personal thing with 2 people with others fighting near or watching.

This little thing with having the chaterboard people use stuff from above is just hypocritical because they should be below. So Anet is just going to ruin yettttt another good idea they started with.

“Slow Clap” Kills TDM with a cruddy little single map, Promotes dancing around and in little circles, kills stronghold by not doing anything new, kills 1v1 idea, and kills idea for 2v2 by making it a “Hot join” option. Whats next?

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

(edited by Ziggityzog.7389)

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

It can’t be so bad that the 4 best teams will set up the arena just to troll everyone else.

I think it’s better to focus on what we can get out of the new features.

We always overhype then get disappointed.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty