Dumb Things You've Seen Teammates Do In Ruby

in PvP

Posted by: drgast.1469

drgast.1469

By now I think we’ve all seen some really, really dumb things done by players and while i’m not proleague by any means…..

-A few days ago I had a revenant teammate who during Legacy of the Foefire spent. the. entire. match. trying to kill the other lord. Literally every time he’d spawn he’d run straight to their base and try to kill it….and die every time.

-Today I had a necro decide to camp home during Temple…….but he did so by standing on the bridge and let an enemy run behind him and cap it without him noticing.

Ruby folks. It’s great stuff.

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I am in legendary and I still see people do stupid stuff (and it is usually me who is doing it, lol)
- I was defending altar on temple because I saw an enemy coming to capture it. He came onto the point and dropped a portal. After that he walked over to the bridge leading to the altar so I followed him to try to get a kill. Without me noticing, the Mesmer put a second portal on the bridge and teleported a short distance back to the point. I didn’t even notice for so long he got the decap. Very stupid of me.

- I was in an extremely close game, also on temple, but if my team just held the points we had and didn’t die we would win by about 3 points. All my teammates were in fights and I was just afk on a point (Don’t ask why lol, I just get scared of losing games like that so I didn’t want to leave the point). What I didn’t realise was that 2:30 was coming very soon and while I was just standing on my point doing nothing, the enemy team captured tranquility without a fight, winning the game for themselves. I personally took the blame for that loss in team chat.

Yes, bad players like me are in legendary division so if you are hoping for good team mates when you get to legendary, you should give up hope!

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I am in legendary and I still see people do stupid stuff (and it is usually me who is doing it, lol)
- I was defending altar on temple because I saw an enemy coming to capture it. He came onto the point and dropped a portal. After that he walked over to the bridge leading to the altar so I followed him to try to get a kill. Without me noticing, the Mesmer put a second portal on the bridge and teleported a short distance back to the point. I didn’t even notice for so long he got the decap. Very stupid of me.

- I was in an extremely close game, also on temple, but if my team just held the points we had and didn’t die we would win by about 3 points. All my teammates were in fights and I was just afk on a point (Don’t ask why lol, I just get scared of losing games like that so I didn’t want to leave the point). What I didn’t realise was that 2:30 was coming very soon and while I was just standing on my point doing nothing, the enemy team captured tranquility without a fight, winning the game for themselves. I personally took the blame for that loss in team chat.

Yes, bad players like me are in legendary division so if you are hoping for good team mates when you get to legendary, you should give up hope!

hey at least you got into legendary division !

thanks for sharing your fail experience with us though XD

in PvP

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

Just quit man.

Like, that’s the only actual message that can be sent.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

I have a funny story, had a guy on my team the other day say he was playing bunker rev and bunker rev was op…i was like okay lets see it then…. he proceeded to fight on an enemy controlled point all game…no decap…died everytime someone +1d on far then would spawn and run back, ran right past stillness buff when no one was near it and twice died before making it to the far point while we were outmanned at mid…im not saying i play perfect everytime(not even close…im average…i hope) but the guy had no decaps, no caps, and no kills then tried to talk kitten when we win after winning every mid and home fight without him.

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

all 5 players went mid, at the start of the match. i was so shock i didnt move while i was at mid. we lost by 60 points at the end of the match.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: adam.8692

adam.8692

all 5 players went mid, at the start of the match. i was so shock i didnt move while i was at mid. we lost by 60 points at the end of the match.

Actually going 5 mid as an opener isn’t as bad as it may sound if you take advantage of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

I played a match with one of those d/d condi thieves. Some how some way he didn’t score a single point until the final 2 mins of the match.

How is that possible….

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

I played a match with one of those d/d condi thieves. Some how some way he didn’t score a single point until the final 2 mins of the match.

How is that possible….

That is very possible as a thief if your team suc…is slightly in disadavantage

You mainly try to seek out fights where your team is loosing and help them, but if your teammate somehow dies before you get there…or dies regardless of the scenario being 2v1
You want to rotate and decap, but if they can always spare that one player from a teamfight to def far and your team still doesnt win mid, you cant.

A d/d thief may also spend a lot of time skipping. No cap, no kill, just attention.

Now on topic: you know, If you have a hard fight at mid, and several players from both teams are down and a the next stomp will decide the entire fight?
So you get some stability, start stomping, and the second you hand decends, one of your teammate thinks, it is now a great time, to burst out the ultimate over 9k knockback (edit:launch) skill?

It is also great to loose matches, because three people try to fight one ele at close.

(edited by Asrat.2645)

in PvP

Posted by: AegisFLCL.7623

AegisFLCL.7623

Thankfully, most of my ruby matches were decent. Diamond is another story entirely though…

- Bunker Guards spamming lootstick auto
- Necros with GS (always seem to be on the enemy team)
- People leaving a downed teammate vs a downed enemy necro facepalm
- In general people not knowing when it’s safe to res vs avoiding cleave
- Watching your teammates, in a losing match, continuously go mid 1 by 1 to die
- Trying to 3 cap against a team with double druids and SoR

I know I’ll think of more, but seeing these choices and mistakes over and over again is comical.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Thankfully, most of my ruby matches were decent. Diamond is another story entirely though…

- Bunker Guards spamming lootstick auto

If it’s the same guy I’m thinking of, I promised myself I would troll this guy every single time im queued with him now that im legendary

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

-Repeatedly feeding mid

-Skipping home entirely to mob beast

-Everyone following the thief far out the gate (at which point thief afks in base the rest of the game)

-Capping home and then rushing lord 60 seconds into the match

Personal Favorite:
I’m 1v2ing a tempest and dh on far (which is neutral, had been, for like..ever), 2 of my teammates come from mid to help me and insta die to traps while running up to the point. sigh

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

• Players that decide to camp home the entire match.
  • Players that call a match as a failure at the start when there’s more than enough time to turn it around.
  • Players that get tunnel vision trying to capture mid while allowing the enemy to hold the outer points for extended durations.

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

itt: people forgetting this league is a grind race and doesnt have tiers that represent skill

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Ruby weekend:
Three people chase one lonesome ranger… down him… and run to midfight… ranger rezzes himself up, caps close, kills beast, rezzes on midfight.

Yep. Was great to watch.

Still won, because I left midfight and went for far cap + far beast… as a necro.. which I should never have had to do with a thief and rev in team… but hey, soloqueue means adapting.

/edit:
Btw, players not stomping rangers, or leaving point and stomp to a low health teammate, is something I see VERY frequently in ruby.

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

Why ruby? I see players doing stupid stuff constantly in dia and leg as well, for example:

- Running into an obivously lost teamfight just to die as well
- Not stomping/cleaving/rezzing, or doing the wrong thing with the wrong class. Like clerics ele’s should almost always stomp if they have earth5 or the overload for stability rdy and necro’s should almost always cleave if they have shroud rdy. And it’s important that they HAVE these things rdy at the necessary times, that’s what makes a good player; knowing what to use when.
- Rezzing when they obviously take too much cleave
- Staying in a fight as a DPS when there’s no chance in hell that anything get’s killed of the enemy (like against clerics ele + scrapper, or 2 clerics ele even, me being a clerics ele as well that could easily hold off the two, but no, 1 rev decides to stay and bash onto the ele for 5 minutes, while I’m constantly telling him to leave…)

Also, bad positioning is just a huge problem, I see tons of players just overextending heavily and then blaming me for not healing them. -.-°

(edited by PowerBottom.5796)

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Why ruby?

Because it’s where the majority of the player base ends up in, even though everyone thinks that they deserve to be diamond or legendary.

Take a look around. The vast majority of the PvP forums is people QQing because they think that they are entitled to a higher rank and that they are only held back because of matchmaking and/or bad teammates. =P

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I don’t remember everything that happend in ruby, it was so dark that my brain completely rejected any memory of matches there. I can however speak for legend which includes:
- people afking on point for almost whole match
- people zerging animal instead of helping mid
- necros chasing my thief across the map leaving their point undefended (because clearly you can catch up to daredevil as a necro…………………………………) and it wasn’t just 1 time thing…. for some reason a lot of necros are soo thirsty for my thief

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

How is that possible….

That is very possible as a thief if your team suc…is slightly in disadavantage

You mainly try to seek out fights where your team is loosing and help them, but if your teammate somehow dies before you get there…or dies regardless of the scenario being 2v1
You want to rotate and decap, but if they can always spare that one player from a teamfight to def far and your team still doesnt win mid, you cant.

A d/d thief may also spend a lot of time skipping. No cap, no kill, just attention.

Now on topic: you know, If you have a hard fight at mid, and several players from both teams are down and a the next stomp will decide the entire fight?
So you get some stability, start stomping, and the second you hand decends, one of your teammate thinks, it is now a great time, to burst out the ultimate over 9k knockback (edit:launch) skill?

It is also great to loose matches, because three people try to fight one ele at close.

Nope it was him 100%

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

- 3 players that all start to stomp the downed enemy in foefire, and no one except me giving a kitten about the druid on the ledge laughing before using SnR
- Teefs who go mid at start, die in 2 seconds, respawn, go back mid, rinse and repeat for 5+ times, not a single time they try to decap far (which is empty since all 5 enemies are constantly at mid)
- People afking on close all the match, as soon as they get a 1v1 they get rekt in 10 seconds (especially some P.V. guy – hinthint – on his necro who got rekt by a Rev lol)
- Usual dumbos who go in 1-2 at far after wiping enemies at mid, just to be roflstomped by all the respawning enemies, and then the game snowballs from that point on
- Enemies wiped on mid, first enemy respawn goes to close, all the teammates at mid go there and leave me alone at mid to be zerged by the other 4 respawning enemies.

These are the first ones on the top of my mind, I’m sure there’re a lot more of hilarious things that I just deleted from my mind to avoid all the hurt. And these things happened in diamond div, not ruby.

(edited by Galandil.9641)

in PvP

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

- Thief who constantly dove head first into team fights.
- “Team leader” calling target on bunker ele’s with Necros and Guardians murdering him.
- Necro reaper going shroud, waiting, then diving into team fights.
- Thief (again), jumping in the end of a team fight (we lost) to try and kill an enemy ele with the rest of their team there. He said he was going for the “assassination”.
- Thief (again) Rushing enemy far in the beginning and immediatly getting blasted in the face by a DH who didnt even have traps set.
- Thief (again again) calling home (he specified our home), then running far, killing, enemy, then running home to cap. The enemy had since left mid to cap our home which they did. He then got mad he failed.

I got to about 20 pips in Ruby….I have since lost 17 games in a row. Mostly due to thieves, not focusing targets, teams who fail to rotate or have horrible map awareness, or simply dont bother calling targets. Ruby has been so fun, I have had to simply take a break from the fun, lest I explode from…the fun.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

You guys focus on thief too much. I noticed generally if i play other classes, no matter how crappy i played nobody says anything. When i play on thief, even if i did fine, EVEN if enemy team says “great thief” (yes that actually happend quite few times) and we actually win i still get to hear a lot of unreasonable crap from my own team.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

When you go far, it’s really easy for everyone else to notice when you fail. However, when you succeed, no one really notices. Everyone can cite a time where someone going far cost them the match (or at least seemed to). In fact, I will shortly. But few people can point out when it won them the match. Going far puts a tag on you where you’re either labelled bad or adequate.

My story: On Forest we decided to split 4-1. The opponents do the same. I moa their necro and we stomp him early but it cost us a lot more cool downs than it should have. But we’re fine. It’s now 4v3. But it’s not. The warrior decides to hightail it for far. Yes, the warrior. Now 3v3 and on cool down, we wipe on mid as their home capper arrives and our home capper camps. The warrior does decap far but then proceeds to die to the necro kittenpawned. While we recovered the momentum, we lost the match by about 25 points from that unforced error at the beginning.

To be fair, the warrior’s call would have been right if the situation was a little different: 1. He wasn’t a warrior. They can’t solo like they used to, and not against a necro. 2. Our home capper didn’t camp. As the mesmer, I was considering dropping a portal and quickly decapping far, but the situation didn’t call for it.

in PvP

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

i had a match just now with a mes that just keep going far
he cant kill far and always get killed, he juz keep doing it…

oh well….

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in PvP

Posted by: Onlysaneman.9612

Onlysaneman.9612

When you go far, it’s really easy for everyone else to notice when you fail. However, when you succeed, no one really notices. Everyone can cite a time where someone going far cost them the match (or at least seemed to). In fact, I will shortly. But few people can point out when it won them the match. Going far puts a tag on you where you’re either labelled bad or adequate.

My story: On Forest we decided to split 4-1. The opponents do the same. I moa their necro and we stomp him early but it cost us a lot more cool downs than it should have. But we’re fine. It’s now 4v3. But it’s not. The warrior decides to hightail it for far. Yes, the warrior. Now 3v3 and on cool down, we wipe on mid as their home capper arrives and our home capper camps. The warrior does decap far but then proceeds to die to the necro kittenpawned. While we recovered the momentum, we lost the match by about 25 points from that unforced error at the beginning.

To be fair, the warrior’s call would have been right if the situation was a little different: 1. He wasn’t a warrior. They can’t solo like they used to, and not against a necro. 2. Our home capper didn’t camp. As the mesmer, I was considering dropping a portal and quickly decapping far, but the situation didn’t call for it.

I have to disagree with one part of this post- as a warrior main, I usually find necros to be among the easier classes to solo against, personally. Still, the rest of the points stand, and as a warrior you’re probably still best sticking to a teamfight and providing cleave and the odd bit of lockdown.

My story, incidentally, ALSO involves someone pushing far by themselves- I’m starting to sense a pattern here. Our team was composed of myself, two druids, and two other bruiser classes- I seem to recall a Scrapper and a Reaper. One druid, at the start, ran far to contest it. Fair enough, we managed to win the fight at mid anyway. When that fight was certain- all the enemies downed and ours all up- I noticed far was still contested and said druid was still hanging in, so, for better or worse, I charged in to back them up. We managed to cap the point just before their respawns could get in, and to his credit the druid stalled a few of them for a pretty long time. AFTER we lost it, however, he continued to run far and die by himself, never so much as decapping it, every single time. The only reason we won was because our team was significantly better than the opposition the rest of the time.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

No one bombs the downs.
No one focuses the target.
People accuse you of teleport hacking when using a flesh wurm.
4 people zerg 1 person off point.
Barely anyone knows temple timers.
4 people zerging beast and still not cap home.
The Foefire lord rush 30 points into a game.
When you’re winning Foefire 450-480 and team gives enemy 3 points to try and rush lord thus losing the game.
When you are doing a 3v2 and winning then realise it’s now a 1v2 because 2 allies saw a beast spawn or a thief run past.

THE GUY WHO AFK BECAUSE HE HAS A THIEF ON TEAM

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

You guys focus on thief too much. I noticed generally if i play other classes, no matter how crappy i played nobody says anything. When i play on thief, even if i did fine, EVEN if enemy team says “great thief” (yes that actually happend quite few times) and we actually win i still get to hear a lot of unreasonable crap from my own team.

The problem with thief is that 9 out of 10 are terrible at it, since it requires a very good map awareness and enemy class management. It’s probably the only class that doesn’t allow a player to be an average performer.

in PvP

DaShi.1368

OK, this one was funny.

Druid: 3 at home.
Me (Ele) at mid with a necro: Leave home, help us take far.
Druid stays home the entire match.
We lose.
Druid: We had a warrior.
Me: That’s not why we lost.
Druid: I can’t hold home against 3.
Me: ….

in PvP

DaShi.1368

The problem with thief is that 9 out of 10 are terrible at it, since it requires a very good map awareness and enemy class management. It’s probably the only class that doesn’t allow a player to be an average performer.

I agree. If you have a thief with no map awareness, it’s completely useless. That last match also had me trying to guide the thief to back cap far, and support mid/home. If not, he wandered lost around the middle of the map.

in PvP

Yasi.9065

No worries, I focus solely on necros, dh and eles.

There is WAY more bad necros, dhs and eles in current meta, than bad thieves and warriors. Usually a thief has to be absolutely horrible, heading into teamfights all the time and just dieing there, for me to say something.

Whereas when I see a necro or dh just rush on point without preparation, I start either the sarcasm (things like tallying deaths of teammembers, or counting down to rallybot moment in chat) or the caps “rageing”.

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

worse thing i see Triple signet builds " from the stone age" or warroirs not using Healing signet (even though they have a druid supporting)

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

worse thing i see Triple signet builds " from the stone age" or warroirs not using Healing signet (even though they have a druid supporting)

healing signet doesnt make you live any longer as a warrior anymore, unless you go tanky..you might live longer if you take stance heal for invul

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Actually going 5 mid as an opener isn’t as bad as it may sound if you take advantage of it.

As a premade group sure, going 5 on a single point other than Home isn’t bad at all.

With a soloQ team it’s the worse strat ever because likely, no one is in sync and everyone will be pointing fingers as to who’s suppose to go home.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

OK, this one was funny.

Druid: 3 at home.
Me (Ele) at mid with a necro: Leave home, help us take far.
Druid stays home the entire match.
We lose.
Druid: We had a warrior.
Me: That’s not why we lost.
Druid: I can’t hold home against 3.
Me: ….

This is perfect example of a ruby match. The druid is a exactly the problem. Most people in Ruby got there by grinding one way and cannot adapt to what is going on.

in PvP

Posted by: lepewpwn.4726

lepewpwn.4726

Naked ranger in ruby. Died after being sneezed at. I assume a troll. Has to be.

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Ruby? Heck I’ve seen players in my diamond matches 3v1 a bunker at our home for 3 minutes while me and another guy are screaming at them we need assistance dealing with the 4v2 we’ll be pushed into assaulting any other point.

Then finally going to assist, wiping the bunker in a matter of seconds only to have one guy STAND at the home point post cap while we 4v4 mid. Having NO ONE go after the focus target while watching allies bodies pile up around me as I desperately attempt to peel and rez before finally backing out of the point because I figure 15 points worth of deaths is better then 20 points worth of deaths.

Friendly still standing at an uncontested home point.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

Maybe I should mention all the MANY MANY MANY MANY times I use “Search and Rescue” on a bad teammate who died in the mid fight (pull him behind a wall or something) and after I finish the rez he continues to bum rush head first back into the fight 1v5…

MLG material right there… I have some footage of it and might post it after Season 2 wraps up… It’s just shameful how bad many ruby players are and do NOT deserve the rank, they should still be amber/emerald/sapphire…

Side note: Finally clawed my way through that crapfest and hit diamond!

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

if you stop whining about your team and instead focus on improving yourself you will suddenly notice that you can win regardless of mistakes your “always bad team” does

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Posted by: Siren.2843

Siren.2843

if you stop whining about your team and instead focus on improving yourself you will suddenly notice that you can win regardless of mistakes your “always bad team” does

Works best, especially in soloQ. People do pull hilarious stuff though. Strangely enough a lot of matches are lost because people roll wrong setups against teams that clearly counter them.

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

Works best, especially in soloQ. People do pull hilarious stuff though. Strangely enough a lot of matches are lost because people roll wrong setups against teams that clearly counter them.

yep there are certain occasions when enemies are simply better or have a better comp and that causes your teammates to lose 4v4, 5v5 and stuff but most those people who complain they would never be able to separate from the team and contest far/close and win 1v1 or delay enemies by holding them 1v2, they would rather keep getting slaughtered at mid and then open gw2 forums and yell that matchmaking is bad and team is bad

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Posted by: Lethal Stranger.5093

Lethal Stranger.5093

I went through Ruby without any problems (only lost 2 or 3 matches), maining reaper and swithing to scrapper if we had too many reapers. I’ve seen a lot of dumb things going on though, on both my own and the enemy team. Warriors insta-rushing beast at forest (even though a teammate said not to), people with absolutely no map-awareness whatshowever (my #1 annoyance), being obsessed with 3-capping although the opposing team still posed a threat, or even capping a clear point with 2 players.
Not saying I’m the perfect player myself, because I sometimes do make mistakes, but holy crap, if you don’t get the game mode, please stay out of my queue.

Also keep in mind that even if your team is bad, there’s still the possibility that the opposing team is even worse.

Necromancer/Engineer/Elementalist main
Plays every class though :>
The Dynasty Warriors [DW] – Far Shiverpeaks

in PvP

Posted by: AivenPrimus.9184

AivenPrimus.9184

Story of Every PvP:

‘’Where every good move will pass by unnoticed, but smallest misplay will get you rammed by kittenful of criticism’’

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

All of the above.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: SadKeanu.3491

SadKeanu.3491

I like when I get search and rescued to a perfectly good location and start getting rez’d only to be search and rescued again by another druid to the middle of an AOE festival to die instantly. While watching the ele guarding home who is standing slightly off point get FULL CAPPED without noticing.

twitch.tv/sadkeanu69
streaming weeknights after 6PM EST

in PvP

Posted by: SadKeanu.3491

SadKeanu.3491

I also enjoy when my team has 450 points and the other team has 350 and you see all 5 enemy players going to lord rush. You ping and type, but everyone stands there motionless. I get there in time but the 5v1 is not to be mine and I must watch the lord die as we are seconds from victory.

twitch.tv/sadkeanu69
streaming weeknights after 6PM EST

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

As a Nec I admit to not popping shroud fast enough thus causing me to go down :p I go to help home only to see 3 other people follow me. I get mad at myself for not noticing until I’m already there. I have fought off point in a 1v1 to keep the enemy from getting to the point in the first place. Usually cause I cut them off before, usually by predicting the enemies next movement i.e. since they wiped at mid, they’ll next try to hit far instead…. Sometimes the gamble pays off, but sometimes too I get cc’ed by them, and they keep me from getting to the point to defend it. woops :p I don’t do this every-time, but has happened here or there. Usually on Nifelheim. I hate that map.

Edit: As for other team mates I can fill a book, the suicidal far capperst. Forgive my salt but also useless teammates who contribute NOTHING. Teammates who run around like a chicken.

(edited by Crimson Shi.5047)

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Niflhel is a great map, especially for necros.

You just have to use the structures there, and remember that you are a ranged profession, not a melee.

Why would you leave a place you can perfectly use to block line of sight and/or thats hard to reach for melees and trade it for open field? Thats just the kind of stupid mistake I see on that map a lot.

Mid, there’s these stairs, and the statue… but people are just standing there and taking every single projectile in their face… camping node.

Side points, nobody is using really the structures there, but they are GREAT especially if you have a DH sitting on point and you are a ranged. You can weave in and out of obstacles, hitting with ranged attacks, and they usually cant even heal themselves up, because they are stupid enough to take the trap heal.

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

I know how to fight tyvm, I just hate it cause it takes for ever to reach from one point to the other. I don’t hate it cause I suck at it, I hate it for other things. I know how to fight just fine on it.

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

healing signet doesnt make you live any longer as a warrior anymore, unless you go tanky..you might live longer if you take stance heal for invul

it does if you use it correctly with those stances you mentioned and with the druid healing a Warroir shouldn’t have any issues at all with hp regen as you’d still have adrenial health ticking also.

the only time a warroir goes down fast is by not having support from team mates and using a kitten build.

in PvP

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

I’m in diamond and I keep seeing stuff like,

Eles solo pushing far, trying to solo beast, or just instantly dying at mid.

Multiple reapers just walking off uncontested points instead of capping it.

Druid’s and others idling on point

And of course bad rotations and instantly downed players.

I question how people that do this get to diamond in the first place. The answer is probably strong hold premades or facerolling reaper