ESL Gemprizes... sigh...

ESL Gemprizes... sigh...

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

“The information was sent to ArenaNet. Please keep in mind that it could take up to 2 weeks before you receive the prizes.”

This was almost 4 weeks ago.

Me and many others are waiting for gemprizes from the past months tournaments, some for more than 10k gems and this time arround the waiting time is even longer than usual. As far as I know Grouch is the one guy who has to deal with this stuff. I’m not blaming Grouch for taking that long since I know he was in China for some time blablabla.

What I don’t understand is why there is nobody that is doing this gemcode stuff when it’s obvious that Grouch has other things to do. Why do we, the players that actually win tournaments, have to wait for our gems longer than some random guy that wins a giveaway in the streamchat?

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

(edited by Keksmuffin.1450)

ESL Gemprizes... sigh...

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

I informed the esl admins that I would be out of the office for nearly two weeks and that gems would be delayed. I also put a post up in the pvp events forum that was up until the forum restructure that detailed this information. I’ve been traveling or out of the office since 11/26.

I’m flying out of LA today and will finally be back in the office next Monday. I expect to send them out early next week.

Thanks for your patience,

Josh

(Pardon typos, posting from mobile)

ESL Gemprizes... sigh...

in PvP

Posted by: Apocaly.2786

Apocaly.2786

Even the ppl winning a giveaway in the streamchat needs to wait. Just if the shoutcaster has some codes left, then they’ll get it earlier. But for the german stream, i can say, that they need to wait until Grouch sent some codes….(I can totally understand Grouch’s comment) Sorry for my bad english, btw. ^^
greets,
Apocaly

ESL Gemprizes... sigh...

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

My team has given up on getting our tol2 prizes.

Ranger | Elementalist