ETA on MMR tanking solution

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

Don’t tell me your solution is “just report it as botting guyzzzz!!!”. And waiting until this blows over is not a solution. So when can we expect the changes? Sorry if I offend you for asking if you are doing anything besides telling us to send love letters to you noted as “botting”, but I just want to make sure this is fixed ASAP.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in PvP

Posted by: Berry Pun Pup.6904

Berry Pun Pup.6904

Anet is well known for speedily and accurately resolving issues. I would expect a solution by 2017 at the latest.

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Anet is well known for speedily and accurately resolving issues. I would expect a solution by 2017 at the latest.

With their current support, they might even be able to release it December 2016! Let’s hope they can keep up their patchspeed!

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Anet is well known for speedily and accurately resolving issues. I would expect a solution by 2017 at the latest Earliest.

Here I corrected your statement.

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

I play Starcraft 2 3v3 and 4v4 team games, and although stressful, and infuriating and frustrating whenever I take a lose, it doesn’t feel as punishing as this. Starcraft 2 uses both point system and division system. Instead of pips, we have points, or rather, more points per division than what we have. Also there is a daily bonus. THERE’S A kittenING REASON WHY THERE’S A DAILY BONUS. I don’t think I should spell everything to you guys why, but just in case.. -.-

1. Incentivizes daily plays (this is how you trick players into coming back for more, not some BS "oh you gotta lose this time, oh you gotta win this time, better play more games in the future if you wanna advance >:D ").
  2. Bonus points can cancel off negative points for a lose, so it’s no so punishing.
  3. Diminishing returns on several repeated plays, so farming for points is dissuaded, but not prohibited.
  4. Even if you don’t play for a week, you can still catch up with the daily bonus points accumulated. So farming is dissuaded further.

I thought you guys were from Battle.net/Blizzard. Maybe contact some old friends you know from Battle.net and bribe them for tips (lol).

Attachments:

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Their division works way too well to be implemented into GW2, come on now! Don,t be optimistic and hope for a functionning, nice and enjoyable system from Anet!
Didn,t you learn anything since 2012?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I thought you guys were from Battle.net/Blizzard. Maybe contact some old friends you know from Battle.net and bribe them for tips (lol).

Mike O’Brien is the only original guy left from that team AFAIK :p

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast