EU UGO July JFK Druid POV with comms

in PvP

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

Sup Guys!

Figured we would share our POV with you all, see what its like from the perspective of one of the other teams.

Mistakes were made but I’d like to think we played pretty well overall.

my mic is set super loud in shadowplay for some reason. so turn down your volumes caus kittens getting loud.

Anyway, heres the playlist (2 videos still processing)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrGWKtjQJdfvsepXvyKJTj8yjE1CC1lgJ

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

(edited by Pvt Frosty.6973)

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

+1 at least no camera shake this time

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

in PvP

Posted by: trekon.6752

trekon.6752

Feelsbadman, I had to turn off my camera shake because the community isn’t ready for this kind of mechanisms yet

(edited by trekon.6752)

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

So none of the teams that used a necro won a match.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Deathok.2914

Deathok.2914

LF revenant pov
Thanks for sharing this though

Toreno #16

in PvP

bluri.2653

Uh? Yes they did, flaming fist won quite a lot of games:

https://battlefy.com/unity-gaming-org/eu-ugo-gw2-5v5-2/59415faf37dc650332b86c9a/stage/59415faf37dc650332b86c9b/bracket/

in PvP

Crinn.7864

Uh? Yes they did, flaming fist won quite a lot of games:

https://battlefy.com/unity-gaming-org/eu-ugo-gw2-5v5-2/59415faf37dc650332b86c9a/stage/59415faf37dc650332b86c9b/bracket/

I was looking at frosty’s videos. In none of Frosty’s videos does a necromancer team win a match.

YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I demand to have you put camera shake back on! The immersion is ruined now!

btw care to explain why Electric Wyvern over Bristleback? does its attacks hit more than a single target?

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

btw care to explain why Electric Wyvern over Bristleback? does its attacks hit more than a single target?

Both its active skill and one of its passive skills are CCs. Bristleback has the strongest F2 burst but otherwise is pretty weak and is completely controlled by projectile denial spells. Druids with Bristleback are pretty weak versus an ele/engi combo. Even necro shroud 2 can (if the necro’s lucky or very observant under pressure) absorb Bristleback F2 lol.

in PvP

Crinn.7864

Even necro shroud 2 can (if the necro’s lucky or very observant under pressure) absorb Bristleback F2 lol.

Reaper’s Shroud 2 does not destroy projectiles. The tooltip is wrong.

YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

Both its active skill and one of its passive skills are CCs. Bristleback has the strongest F2 burst but otherwise is pretty weak and is completely controlled by projectile denial spells. Druids with Bristleback are pretty weak versus an ele/engi combo. Even necro shroud 2 can (if the necro’s lucky or very observant under pressure) absorb Bristleback F2 lol.

Basically this. The electric wyvern has the potential to lockdown someone for a few seconds (wing buffet —> headbutt is also the most surefire way to guarantee headbutt wil hit at all at the moment)

Apart from that, the main reason I even took it in the first place was because of zans new engi build bringing enough reflects to be a full hardcounter to bristleback.

Even necro shroud 2 can (if the necro’s lucky or very observant under pressure) absorb Bristleback F2 lol.

Hmmm, I honestly don’t know the exact interaction here, but Shroud 2 has definitely absorbed projectiles before.

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in PvP

bluri.2653

Basically this. The electric wyvern has the potential to lockdown someone for a few seconds (wing buffet —> headbutt is also the most surefire way to guarantee headbutt wil hit at all at the moment)

Apart from that, the main reason I even took it in the first place was because of zans new engi build bringing enough reflects to be a full hardcounter to bristleback.

Hmmm, I honestly don’t know the exact interaction here, but Shroud 2 has definitely absorbed projectiles before.

Yes it absorbs projectiles, you cant headshot them when they do #2 in reaper shroud.

in PvP

Crinn.7864

Yes it absorbs projectiles, you cant headshot them when they do #2 in reaper shroud.

I have on several occasions been headshot out of RS2 (and no they did not have basi) in addition to being point blank shot, pin down, unload, and all other manner of projectile attack.

If it destroys projectiles, it’s buggy and unreliable.

YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

I have on several occasions been headshot out of RS2 (and no they did not have basi) in addition to being point blank shot, pin down, unload, and all other manner of projectile attack.

If it destroys projectiles, it’s buggy and unreliable.

Speculating purely based off of the animation it may be a directional projectile block similar to dragon Hunter f3. Basically blocks projectiles from the front but not the rear. Need testing though.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

RS2 works for every projectile, even those that comes from behind. Its perfectly reliable and only the first frame of the animation can be interrupted by headshot.